Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    One thing I don't like about arcane now is all the rng with the tier bonuses.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

Deleted
    With Prophecy of Fear and to a lesser extent the class trinket Arcane becomes quite fun. Having the mark proc on a target suddenly changes your spell priority, which makes the spec feel far less static.

Unfortunately, like all mage specs, you only have real fun inside raids. I wish arcane had more baseline spells of a utility or defensive nature to be more useable for PvP and levelling.

Deleted
    I enjoy Arcane a lot but I feel like it needs some more oomph, Arcane Blast, Missiles and Explosions all feel very lackluster. If they integrated the new arcane spell effects a lot more I think that would help a lot.

I especially feel like Arcane Missiles should get an update, it looks so strange, I would prefer if they changed it to match the Hearthstone version instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Arcane. Its powerful, and you can control how you use that power depending on the fight priorities. One of the things I like about Arcane is you need to plan out your movement and the more you minimize it the better you’ll do. Obviously Ice Floes helps a lot with that, but its still an area where you can separate out a bad mage from a good one. Frost used to feel too spammy and boring to me, but I do think that 4T18 and the class trinket changes that in a more interesting way – WJ is now a loooooong cast (it feels like forever) and its very frequent so you have to play smarter to maximize your use of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Yeah, after first night with both PoF and Class trinket, I now hate it. RNG is just too awful, and no matter how I play I feel like I am being punished for something. Bleh.
    class trinket is super bad for arcane like super super bad use a lower item level trinket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    class trinket is super bad for arcane like super super bad use a lower item level trinket
    Not sure where you got your information, but just to be sure this is completely incorrect and the class trinket for Arcane is BiS for the spec.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream