Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why did they destroy arms damage? Like can it not have the spotlight? Like Warlocks did in MoP, or how Arcane Mage is ALWAYS good, when something else becomes good though, its gotta be nerfed... Let arms have its time, just like every other spec should... Another example would be Frost DKs, they just got buffed but were doing "too well" so got nerfed, meanwhile arcane mage is ALWAYS top of the single target dps, and never gets touched, alright Blizzard really good nerfing logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Maybe I'll actually start playing again if I don't have to play that godawful gutted spec.
    Arms is trash. I'm glad it got gutted.
    This. Arms has always, and will always be a redundant spec. Annoying how they keep it around by occasionally buffing the living shit out of a few abilities. The Damage dealing and Tank specs of the Warrior class are clearly defined.

Fury 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    everyone's it's own poisen i say. if someone thinks he/she has to buy it let them.
    Think I just went crosseyed

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    50$ for a card expansion? Good lord hearthstone is becoming a incrediblely expensive game.
    Or, you could not pay and then just get packs with gold as usual when it launches?

...why does it feel like more love was put into that single trailer for Hearthstone than the entire expansion of WoD?

I HAVE to start playing HS...I love everything about it. And dat Argent Charger and Crimson Deathcharger in the trailer...glorious! I also totally want a parrot mount for WoW now...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-07-24 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ...why does it feel like more love was put into that single trailer for Hearthstone than the entire expansion of WoD?

I HAVE to start playing HS...I love everything about it. And dat Argent Charger and Crimson Deathcharger in the trailer...glorious! I also totally want a parrot mount for WoW now...

Why haven't you started yet? You're already so far behind cardwise. Yep - cardwise!