Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rogue dominating everyone

wow this was sick

- Snip -

and

- Snip -

never seen so amazing skills,

please write a comment on it what you think.

i think this rogue is cheating... cant be so skilled?
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-07-27 at 12:36 AM.

U just kill people doing daillies, the quality of the video its very low, bad try to promocionate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay Greev

Deleted
    Lol, OP sounds like one of those sex leg keyloggers sites, except it's youtube.

Deleted
    l33t skillz for sure

Deleted
    The 2nd clip is why I hate kids. Now I hate kids even more.

Oh and speaking of noobs, I wouldn't call anyone a noob if my highest rating ever in both 2s and 3s was 1500. Arenas played: 205, arenas won: 103. Wow, amazing, you managed to win exactly half of the arena matches you ever played, that's so not mediocre.

You're oh so skilled but any form of pvp not revolving around ganking noobs (oh and tons of locks which are free kills to any melee who knows what he's doing) causes you to come out short.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're a noob, you know a few things, but you're far from being a pro. Get a 2k rating in any bracket, at the very least, before you start calling random pve-ers and questers "noobs".

You've just been armoried. Peace out.
    Last edited by mmoc7208e8a909; 2015-07-23 at 02:50 PM.

Oh, someone pulled out The Rating Shame as a counterargument. Im so shocked.

480p?? really mofo??? in 2015???? and btw, nice job ganking people doing the dailies
    Last edited by Leyre; 2015-07-23 at 03:52 PM.

wow ganking ppl doing their dailies.

these are some of the best pvprs in wow and always ready for pvp /facepalm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Oh, someone pulled out The Rating Shame as a counterargument. Im so shocked.
    it's a really good argument?

whats the point of boasting your world pvp ganking skills vs pve guys doing dailies if you can't even beat guys who actually pvp and are higher skilled.

this thread is like going into LFR on my mythic geared character and saying OMG LOOK AT HIS DPS, HOW CAN BE BE 30K DPS CLEAR OF SECOND IT'S AMAZING!

The only thing that trumps your skill in PvP is your skill at editing videos.

Not really sure what you're expecting here, aside from snarky comments. Quality/editing wise it's barely up to par for videos made in vanilla. Content wise it shows some WPvP against unexpecting/bad players. If you're gonna show stuff like that, atleast show off some 1v3 or w/e. The obnoxious yell spamming doesn't really do much for entertainement value either.

Ok, so...

I think you should record some videos from an actual pvp environment With higher quality. Also the whole "the force" thing was quite... disturbing.

These players you are "fighting" - they are possibly undergeared (with pve gear), are afk, are being attacked by hard-hitting mobs and probably aren't aiming for glad this season... World pvp isn't fair, but this is just wrong. That one fight though - where you agrro 3 mobs then vanish so they all attack the dk you're fighting, oh wow!

Pretend that you're older than what you are, and drop the /y spam and the "noob" "memes".

And you're not using rupture!

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really good man! Are you going to play at Blizzcon?

10+ Year Old Account
    With 15% healing nerf, Rogue (especially Assassin) becomes top OP class in PVP.

Something needs to be done, and done quickly. With them spamming BoS there is no way to get away from them or kite, and survive that damage with 30 sec. melee invulnerability on top (stacking Evasion + glyph + Prep).

Ferals at least have 1 weakness - they die in stuns. Rogues have no weaknesses right now.

That was hilarious. The terrible voice over, the script, the fact that you're ganking people going about their day and thinking this makes you jesus, the power point ish text spinning at me now and then, the whole "force" thing.

Its like someone took a eurotrash kid, gave him the worst set up to record anything on a computer, showed him how to edit in MSpaint stills, and boom, we have this. Its literally so bad its good. This is wow pvp vid kid's planet 9 from outer space. 10/10

Wow, you can kill warlocks doing dailies in PvP as a rogue.
    If you have ever lost to a warlock in a 1v1 world PvP situation in this expansion, you should pretty much reroll. They're free kills, and I'm not even exaggerating. The only way they stand even a remote chance of survival against anything is if they have someone to peel for them, and while they're doing dailies they probably don't.

Everything about that video was annoying and you should feel bad for making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post
    Ferals at least have 1 weakness - they die in stuns. Rogues have no weaknesses right now.
    I cant even make a stun land on a rogue most of the time. As my hunter, i think Intimidation lands probably.... one out of every ten times i try to use it to slow down their CC chain.

Same with my traps. I have no idea how many times ive seen Freezing Trap trigger and do.. nothing. Or explosive trap triggering and they dont move. And they dont have Cloak up (they aren't all shadowy looking).. it just doesn't work. Does Evasion block traps (are traps both physical (and stopped by Evasion) AND magic (and stopped by cloak?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Same with my traps. I have no idea how many times ive seen Freezing Trap trigger and do.. nothing. Or explosive trap triggering and they dont move.
    2 options here.

1. They are DR immune
    2. You can't aim

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, oh dear...

Deleted
    only thing unkillable about rogues in 2800 is their holy paladin behind them

Deleted
    There is a force out there... (pvp gear) ...so powerful that it can kill any noob with baleful gear if you go in with all your cooldowns and edit out the times you got killed