Lol old picture of holinka

Saw an old picture today of holinka wearing a horde t-shirt. Bet the rat would not wear that at blizzcon or any other public event

/pat

There there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Doesn't holinka play a Human? I always thought the general consensus was that that explained how Humans have been overpowered for years now, and that it doesn't seem to be changing.

Well everyone thought Ghostcrawler played a Mage and that is why they kept getting buffed and it turned out he actually played a priest.

"The rat"? How low of a person are you, to insult other people like that, when you absolutely do not know said person, at all.
    If you are not satisfied with his job, quit the damn game instead of sinking to such a low level.

Disgusting.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    "The rat"? How low of a person are you, to insult other people like that, when you absolutely do not know said person, at all.
    If you are not satisfied with his job, quit the damn game instead of sinking to such a low level.

Disgusting.
    Right, attacking a dev personally for whatever reason is just dumb, immature and unnecessary.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Post the picture?

10+ Year Old Account
    i saw at bajheera's stream that he actually plays a gnome warrior. he enlarged and then normalized baj's toon when they played against each other at wod ptr arena ( ? ) you can find it from flex guy's channel, i cba.

edit : come to think of it, it must be players vs. devs sort of stuff.

edit #2 : here is the link, and he plays a gnome dk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q9X3f75kRY
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2015-07-23 at 12:04 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Right, attacking a dev personally for whatever reason is just dumb, immature and unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post

Disgusting.
    Who are you to judge this actions? PvP or PvE, paying customers are getting ignored. And if these people would live near me, they'd get more than some simple bad words thrown at them.

Deleted
    Yes, he likes Horde so much that he completely fucked them in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the personal attack? That's just unnecessary.

Pic or didn't happen.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Who are you to judge this actions? PvP or PvE, paying customers are getting ignored. And if these people would live near me, they'd get more than some simple bad words thrown at them.
    Aren't you a big hard guy.

I'm pretty sure the worst you would say to the Devs in real-life is "P-Please stop hurting m-my game s-sir."

defending the OP makes you as pathetic as him.

where is picture lol?
    Not a fan of using elo boost to rank up.
    but i prefer the tier list instead.

I would bet enormous amounts of money that you would do absolutely nothing. Well, besides cry behind their backs.

The internet hard asses are never full of shit.... ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What's with the personal attack? That's just unnecessary.
    Indeed. So many spoiled ******* ***** on the forums nowadays.

That speaks miles about your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post

edit #2 : here is the link, and he plays a gnome dk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q9X3f75kRY
    No presence or horn of winter all game he's a really good dk...

He must know the classes really well glad he's in charge of pvp..

why not threaten his family bet that would help gain support too good lord.

"customers are being ignored" THEN QUIT! Stop giving them your money and say "I will not pay for this" enough with the whiny personal attack garbage just as bad as the people who threaten rape and death over a nerfing to certain guns on CoD.

If your really so fed up with it then vote with your wallet put your money where your mouth is and quit.

at the end of the day Pissed off forums don't change games the way subscriber loses do
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.