Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Healbot me and I'll show you 60 million.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Enhancement is a trash spec right now

He had really high damage because the other team can safely ignore him while he does pitiful st damage. I bet he had like 2 deaths in that BG leading to high uptime hence the high damage. None of which is at all threatening.

The most dangerous thing enhance can do is clog up opponents screens with totems and wolves and elementals. Lol
    Enhance is fine right now, There is 1 solid build which requires you to play bit more devensive and kiting. It seems to play out just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    If 44 million damage is not threatening, keep in mind at the very least it's a strain on healers.
    healing guardians and other throw away pets isn't on the to do list.

Enhance Shaman can rule in damage in BGS but we will break every CC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Enhancement is a trash spec right now

He had really high damage because the other team can safely ignore him while he does pitiful st damage. I bet he had like 2 deaths in that BG leading to high uptime hence the high damage. None of which is at all threatening.

The most dangerous thing enhance can do is clog up opponents screens with totems and wolves and elementals. Lol
    I think Enhance is fine unless you are dueling a DK, but I think no one can beat any DKs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Enhance is fine right now, There is 1 solid build which requires you to play bit more devensive and kiting. It seems to play out just fine.
    Finally, someone with good sense and observational skills! Thank you sir for being 1 light in the darkness of ignorance.

(On the off chance you were being serious..disregard everything written above and please elaborate instead on why you think the most broken melee spec in the game is just fine, please.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    you're joking right? Enhance does suck in ST, but between purges and their strong cleave, they're one of the best specs for pvp right now.
    this is really the only person that sees this? ive been back 2 and half weeks and it's super obvious to me.. i'm pretty surprised this is the reaction. are most of you only rbgers? do you not q into enh in 3s? are we crazy?!

*edit; to clarify, we're not talking about just damage here.. even though the op is focusing on that..
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2015-07-28 at 08:19 PM.

Similar to how arms top meters, dot everyone then cleaaaaaaveeeez except enh doesnt look like a ballerina that does mini spins.....then a hard core spin every minute.

KBs, amount of deaths and damage done isn't what matters the end of the day though, it's if you win. Anyone can top the charts by focusing on AoE and fragstealing but it's the ones who focus the healer that actually make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Been playing enhance for a long time now, and both storm strike and lava lash were recently buffed to do 20% more damage. We've had high AoE damage because of fire nova blasting a horde team standing in a tight clump. Starting to see a handful of enhance re-rollers. The class/spec was never bad despite what the forum bads would say. Obviously, it's 20% better now, but most of the re-rerollers thinking they'll be gods in RBGs or 3s are going to be disappointed. If you are expecting it to be the way it was near the end of MoP, where you could end someone with ascendance, forget about it.

The buffs to enhancement damage put it in a very very strong spot. They deal good damage, but they have very strong utility and self healing. those things all combined make them stupid right now. hence, turbo cleave is dominating the upper MMRs
    World of Warcraft PvP montages, guides, game updates and more!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dottzgaming
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dottzgaming/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DottzGaming
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dottzgaming

Quote Originally Posted by Dottzx View Post
    The buffs to enhancement damage put it in a very very strong spot. They deal good damage, but they have very strong utility and self healing. those things all combined make them stupid right now. hence, turbo cleave is dominating the upper MMRs
    If by strong spot you mean "almost as good as warriors, DKs, ferals but without the CC abilities and insane self healing DKs get" then sure. Enhance is far from the god class you're trying to make it out to be...turbo cleave was ALWAYS a solid 3s spec. It's just that players so f-in ignorant that they wouldn't try enhance until it got a few minor buffs.

What amounts to 20% more damage on SS and LL, which were substantially weaker than something like obliterate or ferocious bite (and still are not that strong even with echo of the elements allowing two initial hits), enhance is only slightly stronger than it has been all along.

In other words IT WAS NEVER BAD, it's just that people are so lazy/dumb that they wont dare to try it until a handful of players make it over 2000 in 3s...suddenly it's "dominating"? Sure...sure...99% of the enhance re-rollers are not going to make it to 2K because of the buffs. I was over 2K prior to these buffs on my enhance and while the 20% extra dmg helps, it's not decisively putting odds in favor of enhancement.