Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Christ guys, why are you even bothering to respond to Derp-"I'm so edgy I shouldn't have left my teens but sadly I'm probably closer to 30 than 20"-kitteh. They just spout whatever bollocks flits through their brain at the time. One of the most ridiculous characters on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ina View Post
    It was just decriminalized this year here, sadly.
    Good, no government or legal system should have a say in what you do with other consending adults in our own time. It is one of the core pillars of a free, undiscriminatory and just society.

If you get your hearth broken you should go weep with family or friends, not some judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Christ guys, why are you even bothering to respond to Derp-"I'm so edgy I shouldn't have left my teens but sadly I'm probably closer to 30 than 20"-kitteh. They just spout whatever bollocks flits through their brain at the time. One of the most ridiculous characters on this forum.
    because she's right on the subject of how to treat criminals.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This Ted article made it into my Facebook feed and I found it interesting, so I thought I'd post it here.

From the article:

What are your thoughts on infidelity? I thought #9 in the article was extremely interesting, as it indicates that some people might be "hard-wired" for infidelity, outside of social influences that might encourage or discourage it.
    I'll never think its okay, genetics or not. I also recall seeing articles that say the predisposition to rape and murder are genetic... I don't care. Thats why we are different. Most or all other animals could be fine with cheating, rape, and murder. But we should be above that.

Cheating, lying, betrayal... this does not happen in a strictly "romantic relationship" sense. It'll never be okay in my book.

Thanks for sharing though! Very interesting!