Questions about pvp healing.

I started healing in PvP and I have a few questions.

1) do the healing done charts count over heals?
    2) where can i find some good guides for bgs / arenas for a disc priest? Or any healer really.
    3) is arena healing still just cc chain locked? or has it gotten better?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    By healing done charts I assume you mean the one you see on the arena scoreboard, which does count over heals.

MMOchampions has some I believe, but if there aren't any here then try arena junkies or elitist jerks. Also the B.NET class forums can have some quality guides.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. I'm going to take it as meaning you need to cc chain a healer in order to kill them, and that's essentially the case for a good healer. As a mistweaver the only way I die is either due to my own mistake or a well timed cc chain. This is my experience with 2s, which I've played a decent amount of. In 3s I've found that it's less about cc chains, and more about cumulative advantage. You just deal enough damage to negate the healers works, while also dealing some over that. CC is used to control the enemies damage, and also to just set the healer behind some. I haven't played much 3s, so this could be completely wrong. I've never actually played 5s, so I have no clue about it.

In BGs it does not count. I tried a very long time ago to get that achive that requires you to heal a certain amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I started healing in PvP and I have a few questions.

1) do the healing done charts count over heals?
    2) where can i find some good guides for bgs / arenas for a disc priest? Or any healer really.
    3) is arena healing still just cc chain locked? or has it gotten better?

No

Google - Forums, Youtube, Watching Streamers on twitch, mmo-champ - the list goes on. Basically use google.

Game of cat and mouse - how good is your team at preventing cc? How good is your team at surviving when you are cc'd?