Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromaniac View Post
    Oh god.... that means Medan........ *shudders*
    Or worse, time-travelling Aegwynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    So we are going to help Sylvanas and stop whatever is under Tirisfal Glades, about time.
    Or help whatever is under Tirisfal Glades and stop Sylvanas, about time aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So you 'uploaded' it... but its obvious you didn't bother to actually READ IT!

I direct your attention to page 2 of the document you 'uploaded' in the section labeled TM App submitted, you will clearly see the DATE it was submitted was 29 Oct 1996... which means Congratulations are in order... you found a trademark application from 19 years ago.
    Are you deliberately being obtuse or can you just not read? There are 73 pages, page 72 has the trademark. Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Did you only read the first page, didn't even bother to look at any other pages? Scroll to the 2nd to last page.
    Naw... I got about 6 pages in before I came to the conclusion that I did... And considering that that TM has been renewed periodically over the years I stand by my position that it means nothing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or worse, time-travelling Aegwynn.

Or help whatever is under Tirisfal Glades and stop Sylvanas, about time aswell.

Don't think we want to help it, remember it drove the blood elfs insane when they lived there.

Naw... I got about 6 pages in before I came to the conclusion that I did... And considering that that TM has been renewed periodically over the years I stand by my position that it means nothing.
    So basically you're ignorant and definitively declaring reality. Got it. Now I know to dismiss your comments.

You realize it's a PDF with every single Blizzard trademark and the last one is new, right?

It can still be fake, but it'd be a pretty damn good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    Don't think we want to help it, remember it drove the blood elfs insane when they lived there.
    It's okay, I didn't like blood elves anyway. If faerie dragons trust that thing, I'm willing to give it a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldreno View Post
    Are you deliberately being obtuse or can you just not read? There are 73 pages, page 72 has the trademark. Jesus.
    ACTUALLY... SEVERAL of the pages have the application... So, no I'm not being obtuse, obtuse would be to assume that Blizzard is going to name the new expansion after a trademark that was applied for nearly 20 years ago.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you actually didn't even see what the OP was referring to, how can you possibly make a point?

If Medan shows up..... Maybe I'll go hide on Freeza Planet 419... Nobody ever goes to Freeza Planet 419.... Not since it's population spontaniously repopulated

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

I can't seem to find it on the IPONZ website.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I can't seem to find it on the IPONZ website.
    Please Bird, save the day, confirm it fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically you're ignorant and definitively declaring reality. Got it. Now I know to dismiss your comments.
    When Gamecom comes and goes without an announcement and when the new expansion is named something OTHER than this I hope you wont be offended when you are bludgeoned with your own words and your own arrogance. Should I be proven wrong, I will however, apologize to you.

I'm going to post an image of that, so that it's easier to reference:

Deleted
    Did someone kill your puppy or what's up with you?

ACTUALLY... SEVERAL of the pages have the application... So, no I'm not being obtuse, obtuse would be to assume that Blizzard is going to name the new expansion after a trademark that was applied for nearly 20 years ago.
    Not true, only one page has Council of Glades. The others are applications for things like Starcraft, Blizzard or Overwatch.

Deleted
    Council of Glades makes no sense. We have the Council of Tirisfal. We have the Tirisfal Glades. But Council of Glades? Not even Council of the Glades? This sounds like something made up by someone who either 1) wants to troll or 2) doesn't know how to pick a cool, proper-sounding name.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf View Post
    Did someone kill your puppy or what's up with you?
    Because somebody coming in here, not knowing what they're talking about, and then ignoring what people are pointing out and me finding that obnoxious means somebody killed my puppy?

Also I'm still waiting for what argument you actually have to show why this wouldn't be legitimate. I have no idea if it actually was and I'm open to hearing arguments why it isn't. But as of yet you've provided none, and the other person is arguing from a place of deliberate ignorance.

So, yeah.

This sounds like something made up by someone who either 1) wants to troll or 2) doesn't know how to pick a cool, proper-sounding name.
    Sounds like Blizzard alright.

Council of Glades makes no sense. We have the Council of Tirisfal. We have the Tirisfal Glades. But Council of Glades? Not even Council of the Glades? This sounds like something made up by someone who either 1) wants to troll or 2) doesn't know how to pick a cool, proper-sounding name.
    So your literal only argument is that you don't like the name?

Hmmm...reminds me of when Mists of Pandaria was announced and people thought it couldn't possibly be true because of how dumb the name was.