Moshing Pit: A Battleground Suggestion

Hello dear PvP addicts, I just watched a succesful episode of CarbotAnimations and planned a simple Battleground area, a suggestion to the Blizzard. But of course, I would like to read your comments and ideas, perhaps together we may develop our ideas. Here's the summary of my plan.

Moshing Pit will be a combat based battleground, similar to the Highmaul Coliseum of Gladiator's Sanctum. The map will have two rings, one is outer ring and the other is inner ring. In the outer ring, there will be two starting areas, and after players leave they'll enter the outer ring combat area or able to jump into the inner ring (with falling damage). However, the inner ring of the battleground is where the most actions will occur. In the inner ring, there'll be no obstacle except a huge rock,pillar -which will be in the middle of the ring- and on the top of this rock E.T.C will be playing his guitar. The only way to win this battleground is: killing the enemy players inside the inner ring. As a buff, E.T.C will throw a water bottle which will heal the faction who gets it -players should click and cast the bottle- and plectrum which will increase the damage done of the faction who will gets it, similar to bottle. The killing cap for the win could be 300 or 500 for each faction.

These are all just basics of my ideas about this battleground, and it can be easily adoptable to any content we'll see.

Any criticize and suggestions will be appreciated.

Schematics:
    Links of Schematics: http://imgur.com/NnuYhpm http://imgur.com/gqDHoxK
    Last edited by Sansasyon; 2015-07-28 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Corrected some mistakes.

Not a terrible idea, but the water buff seems OP and it would be a long BG with that large of a kill cap.

Bottle could only increase the healing done perhaps, and I'm a bit confused with kill cap, it's open to suggestions.