Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    This exactly. Took me like 15 BG's just to barely win 4 for the quest i had from my garrison.. and i got lucky only having to do 15 as horde. Don't even get me started on Ashran..
    Just the opposite for me on Alliance, I had the quest on two toons was never able to get more than two wins on each it is like Alliance has no gear on or weapons equipped most of the time. In Ash it has taken me more than 4 hours to the weekly quests even when we have the AA we seem to get run over. Horde routinely defend their base when there is no reason to do it, Alliance never defends theirs which only makes it worse.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2015-07-30 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    Up until the HB banwave, only noobs and bots entered IoC Horde-side as everyone else b-listed it.
    lol no. I blacklist AB and WSG (sometimes that stupid Gorge BG), mainly cuz I'm farming for bloodthirsty and a good turtle in IoC can get more kills than 3-4 other BGs. I blacklist AB/WSG on my 90+ toons, because I'm on/off subber (tokens) and when I'm not subbed, I do a ton of 10-20 BGs, which is only AB/WSG until level 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah the situation is pretty dire. I'd rather faction change than do the weekend bonus BGs again on a horde character.
    on eu i had about 60% winrate for bonus weekend - not bad for ~20sec queues

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol no. I blacklist AB and WSG (sometimes that stupid Gorge BG), mainly cuz I'm farming for bloodthirsty and a good turtle in IoC can get more kills than 3-4 other BGs. I blacklist AB/WSG on my 90+ toons, because I'm on/off subber (tokens) and when I'm not subbed, I do a ton of 10-20 BGs, which is only AB/WSG until level 15.
    Ab is actually good for farming HKs. pretty reliable to take BS and then defend it the whole time and you will get kills from almost the whole map. I got "of the Horde" doing that a few years back

Wait what, Alliance is dominating BG's now?! Maybe I should resub

They need to mirror the racials, its not up for discussion at this point.

Deleted
    Its obvious that Blizzard is too proud to admit that they made a mistake, they will alter the game but not address the issue. Such as the idiotic mercenary idea

Human racial is fantastic and a absolute must for anyone taking this game and its PVP seriously. Individual players may complain, whine and "QQ" but numbers do not lie: You go Human, or you are limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    Its obvious that Blizzard is too proud to admit that they made a mistake, they will alter the game but not address the issue. Such as the idiotic mercenary idea

Human racial is fantastic and a absolute must for anyone taking this game and its PVP seriously. Individual players may complain, whine and "QQ" but numbers do not lie: You go Human, or you are limited.
    They can't change things mid-season that would DRASTICALLY alter the balance of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They can't change things mid-season that would DRASTICALLY alter the balance of power.
    Yes its always wait until next exp then pvp gets 10x worse every time..

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    This! Horde has been dominating PvP for years. In MoP it was impossible to win BGs as Alliance.
    Horde is complaining much more now than Alliance were back then. I see new threads weekly here with the exact same topic.
    What a bunch of fucking idiots you are. It's not about winning or losing, it's about people quitting the fucking horde. When there's no Horde left to play with or against you can wave bye bye to WoW, you morons.

They need to fix the balance because it's healthy for the game and it's community, not let it fester more because douches like you think they are entitled to Blizzard-sponsored victories.

And if you lost every BG in MOP you are either really unlucky or such a shit player that your presence was all that was needed to ensure a loss for your team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah the situation is pretty dire. I'd rather faction change than do the weekend bonus BGs again on a horde character.
    I feel you.

I can't do this for much longer, it's just too much. PvP is somewhat the only thing I truly enjoy, but it's impossible as horde. Yesterday, I won 2 bg's out of 10 and just this morning, 3 losses in a row. How is this not being addressed? Is Horde really occupied by kids who aren't willing to work together?

We're supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the Alliance, but instead we backpeddle whenever the fight get's a bit heated. I barely see any healers on the Horde side, but on the alliance? Well, let's just say things are VERY unbalanced.

How is that even remotely okay? And how can we suck so much without realize we are the root of the problem? There is no "we" in Horde PvP, it's every man for himself. I can stand by and get slashed on by 3 while tons just run by. We aren't organized, we don't know the Alliance's weakness but they know ours. Teamwork.

It's truly sad, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    What a bunch of fucking idiots you are. It's not about winning or losing, it's about people quitting the fucking horde. When there's no Horde left to play with or against you can wave bye bye to WoW, you morons.

They need to fix the balance because it's healthy for the game and it's community, not let it fester more because douches like you think they are entitled to Blizzard-sponsored victories.

And if you lost every BG in MOP you are either really unlucky or such a shit player that your presence was all that was needed to ensure a loss for your team.
    PvP was a lot more balanced in MoP - now it's just gone to hell. A chaos bolt can knock your face off with 1 shot. At least in MoP, you could risk winning a lot more than you do now. It's like for every 5th BG, you got a chance to win if your team is organized and knows what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is coming from a pretty casual arena - bg player who unsubbed in february :

as a hordie who blacklisted ioc and av, my win - lose ratio was around %60 - %40 or even more favored to win with the start of wod. i enjoy casual pvp ( i queue alone, mostly don't bother explaining tactics or leading ) and i really don't understand that '' horde sux '' mentality. i remember alliance players were - rightfuly - angry because of 2 pvp wins requirement for the cloak back in MoP yet now i see some statistics showing alliance are dominating ssm. this is quite surprising tbh because after clicking find random bg button and getting the ssm screen i always thought '' heh, free win ''

blame the players, not the faction imo. if i ever turn back, i will continue to enjoy my casual pvp no matter what. ( i have a secret and working IWIN button but don't tell anyone )
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

This is the first expansion where there is zero necessity or advantage for raiders to PVP. Wrath had Vault of Archavon; Cata had Baradin Hold; MoP had the legendary quests, all of these provided raid gear or were required for the legendary quests. Horde is focusing on raiding (as can be seen on wowprogress) and the top Horde players stay away from PVP without the need to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devylknyght View Post
    Ab is actually good for farming HKs. pretty reliable to take BS and then defend it the whole time and you will get kills from almost the whole map. I got "of the Horde" doing that a few years back
    Yep, that's generally what I do, BS and lean towards the conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I'm very glad horde are on the losing end. Being alliance used to be horrible for BGs. You guys gotta suck dirt real hard for a while so we can recover. Don't worry, its bad enough for blizzard to try and fix it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    This is the first expansion where there is zero necessity or advantage for raiders to PVP. Wrath had Vault of Archavon; Cata had Baradin Hold; MoP had the legendary quests, all of these provided raid gear or were required for the legendary quests. Horde is focusing on raiding (as can be seen on wowprogress) and the top Horde players stay away from PVP without the need to do it.
    VoA and BH had the same gear that dropped from raids anyways, and the PvP part of MoP's Legendary Cloak quest was only a one-time-ish thing.

Be thankful that the Legendary Ring didn't require players to do things in Ashran, or even worse, Arenas or Rated BGs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

it's not just the human racial

shadowmeld is pretty killer and allows some amazing combos. you sit outside some of the ally cities where they are dueling, hu hunter vs ne hunter = hu generally loses, goes that way with alot of classes

stoneform = best racial for res shams

shadowmeld or stoneform = better than anything any horde healer or caster has

look at the 3's ratings, NE are higher than HU, overall NE and HU dominate

EFMH has been complained about since WOTLK beta, blizzard only nerfed it once in past 6 years, which was undone. various devs have admitted there is problem, they are working on it, they are looking into it, etc excuses, nothing gets done about EFMH except SM and SF was made stronger.

holinka hides on twitter were posts are limited and you can't make a point. nothing PVP wise will get done this expac, or next with him incharge and in circumvention/denial mode
    Last edited by pinkz; 2015-08-04 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    look at the 3's ratings, NE are higher than HU, overall NE and HU dominate
    59.9% human 17.2% ne 12% dwarf http://www.arenamate.net/

Quote Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
    PvP was a lot more balanced in MoP - now it's just gone to hell. A chaos bolt can knock your face off with 1 shot. At least in MoP, you could risk winning a lot more than you do now. It's like for every 5th BG, you got a chance to win if your team is organized and knows what to do.
    That's cause the factions were more balanced. Those that PVP at least. MOP favored the Alliance slightly on the EU and the Horde on the US. Guess what happened next? Alliance gets buffed, EU ignored.

Anyway, does not matter, what's done is done. But what about now? The Horde does not have enough people to PVP, the rag-ass bands I usually end up with are either very undergeared, with a terrible setup (aka ZERO healers) or just stopped giving a shit. Yeah, I did an AB this moring and people were handling their crap, huners were knocking Alliance players off LM, people were CC-ing, the DPS were focusing healer but we lost anyway. As good as our people played they were out-out geared and our poor healers went down to human rogues very quickly. The score was close but we lost. We lost because we were undergeared and we lost because of a shitty setup (the Alliance had 5 healers we had 3 and one was packing leveling gear still).

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    VoA and BH had the same gear that dropped from raids anyways, and the PvP part of MoP's Legendary Cloak quest was only a one-time-ish thing.

Be thankful that the Legendary Ring didn't require players to do things in Ashran, or even worse, Arenas or Rated BGs.
    It was the same gear, but it was also an additional chance at that gear. And dedicated raiders do everything they can for as many chances at gear as possible. As far as MoP people were still running many alts through.

Ashran is terrible. I miss the Winterspring/Baradin stuff. There is "no winning" of Ashran.