Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That's just the base spell tooltip. It has one charge at base, and when you take the talent it increases the max charges to two.
    i do hope is just that, the few buffs after the huge drop of single dps at start of wod for enhancement shaman make me worry on every new hotfix i see the phrase "enhancement shaman" that a strange nerf will appear and squeeze us like worms down to the dps ranking :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I think the easiest 'fix' for the trinket is to just make it a token on the vendor. Buy the token, like the TI or Tanaan tokens, and just use it to make the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    ... ow, my PvP Rogue burst. Please tell me that is pending some tuning, ~40% would be more appropriate.

The only way to pressure pet class defenders in RBGs is to try to blow them up, and that's not going to happen with a Vanish > Envenom that never crits.
    I agree, if they are going to nerf it 40% would be better. Only a 10% chance for a 4 set bonus......I mean I know I can kill people within 3 seconds sometimes but c'mon. In fairness though at least they didn't take away the crit bonus completely because that would of hurt my soul.

Ursa Major Your auto attack multistrikes, Mangle multistrikes, and Lacerate periodic multistrikes grant you Ursa Major. Ursa Major increases your maximum health by 2% for 25 15 sec. When this effect is refreshed, the remaining portion is added to the new effect. Druid - Guardian Spec.

The most pointless Druid change ever, seriously changing it to 10 seconds less !!!
    and you wonder why the expansion sucked ass.

IMHO they have too many specs and could churn them down a notch to like 2, there's no difference in Protection and Retribution except a change in weapon also you can make Holy into a Warlock summoning attacking class with a change of weapon.

Druids could have 3 specs due to lore, Druid of the Flame, Claw and Talon and go nuts etc etc.

What's seemingly holding them back is pvp and the restrictions of the game, come on Blizzard gives us specs that make us feel like level 100 not level 10!!!
    Last edited by luckydan79; 2015-07-30 at 03:32 AM.

...Addons have ruined the fun of the game. Nobody does fights without them anymore. GG being carried by addons guys.

Deleted
    Mmh... Did Archimonde died on a platform in the twisting neither ? Or was he sooo vicious that, before dying, he teleported everyone on Draenor again to throw poor Gul'Dan over his own portal die there and be resurrected afterward by Sargeras?
    Dat demon.

Seriously, well played to them!

As for the buffs, I still don't see it in game. At least it's not written in the grimoire.

Wow, so many addons... Just so many. Feels like I am looking to an excel chart, can barely see anything besides those numbers. They should make a separated world first for players that don't need all that to raid.