Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by muindaur View Post
    My major concern is pricing. I feel very cheated that I paid full expansion price for only one content update. So the max I'd be willing to pay for another expansion if it's soon is maybe $20. Even though it should be free if you have WOD.
    Unfortunately what should happen won't happen. It's become very clear what's happening here. Activision Blizzard fat cat execs know WoW is getting old and losing popularity, but they aren't willing to lose the revenue, or invest in a sequel so they came up with the typical douchey idea of milking their loyal customers remaining even harder to make up for the shrinking player base by adding WoW tokens to get $20 per month instead of $15, jacking up prices of expansions and subs for some for no damn reason, increasing the cash shop and now "fulfilling wishes for faster expansions". Which basically just means, they get to charge $50 every 1-1.5 years now, for 1/3rd the content you got in previous expansions and the content being half as good because it's just a rush job cash grab to them at this point. Same price ($10 more actually) for 30-50% of the content of wotlk/tbc etc hurray...

They're going to do the same thing again, I'd bet on it, over promise, over hype, then launch a half assed, buggy $50 expansion sometime between December 2015 to May 2016 (to cross promote their movie) with only half the shit they promised. Once again they'll get a surge of people coming back for the over hyped expansion, make a killing on box sales, then make excuses again for why so much content is missing/shitty and only release one content patch before announcing the next expansion where they again promise "we really listened to your feedback this time, it's gonna be awesome!". Rinse and repeat till even the loyalest WoW players (who blizz knows really don't want to quit because of all the relationships they built in the game) realize Blizz truly doesn't care about WoW anymore and only sees their playerbase as ez money, which apparently will take forever.
    Last edited by darkest4; 2015-07-31 at 09:28 PM.

So so so so excited for this! /popcorn

Not trying to be overly pessimistic, but I don't think we are going to get much better this next expansion. A majority of the design team is still place that gave us wod. People who think it can't get worse than wod are not realistic. "Things couldn't get much worse". Yes. Yes they can.

Deleted
    Hmm so new xpac. Well I hope it will be 100x times better than this shit called WoD.
    Hope they will releaase more raids and dungeons like in goold old days of TBC and WotLK.
    I really hate this one patch = one tier of raid. And I hate the most doing those stupid raids on 3 -4 different difficulties for 3- 4 months.

I have never unsubed so soon in the previous xpacs but in WoD it was asking for it. Few dungeons, 3 raids in total. No more JP and VP to have some other sources of gear.
    Really worst Xpac ever. Only one thing was great questing from 90 to 100.

So I really hope the new Xpac will be great and they will return to WoW roots and to some features from old Xpacs ( TBC , WotLK ) and maybe polish those features to perfection.
    If yes I will gladly return to the game. If no , ciao WoW, you will never see me again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Maybe to you, but I'm satisfied.

Funny how many people here re crying, I love reading it.
    Wahhhhhhh
    And what shall we do for you?
    Thank you for being the lowest common denominator and dropping the standards?
    Last edited by mmoc79937a1f89; 2015-08-03 at 12:45 PM.

Let me help you :P

Countdown here

webcountdown.net/?a=CzPChmk

Deleted
    i have a feeling that they are going to start new project with dx12 engine. Its good time and in next few years dx12 will be common. Completly new game awesome can wait to see what they hiding!

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    MoP was overall far better than TBC. People truly view TBC through very rose colored glasses. You forget how many things that were active during BC that people would go ape spit over if they were put back into the game in the name of "immersion" or "achievement" satisfactions.

- Hunter ammo, pet training, pet leveling.
    - Attunements for heroic dungeons and raids.
    - Resistance gear for raids.
    - 1 daily quest area per patch.
    - Random recipe drops for enchants and crafting skills.
    - Weapon skill leveling.
    - Horrible alt gearing process with no catch up gear.
    - Mounts taking up inventory/bag space.
    - PVP gearing system. I will never forget an entire Memorial Day weekend playing 18 hours a day to get 45,000 honor for my Grand Marshals staff. Oh and with that? "Estimated" honor.

When I look back at all the things MoP did that were incredible I laugh at the people that still think TBC was a better expansion. Other than a really long SOO content drought MoP was the most satisfying expansion to me personally in many ways. I did miss no more South Shore/Tarren Mill, Astranaar/Crossroads PVP. I hated there was no Tol Barad or Wintergrasp. I really hate the emphasis taken off 5 man dungeons for fun/story and gearing alts.
    i agree on pretty much everything you wrote other than hunter ammo i wish that had never been removed