Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    When was draenor tmed i cant remember
    If we are going by the date of when it was announced to when it was trademarked? It would have been Thursday or Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Unless they registered the 'Eye of Azshara' trademark, as computer software, Blizzard can go ahead and make it. This literally amounts to nothing more than fan fiction and Blizzard could shut THEM down if they were so inclined.
    We haven't registered anything since it's all fanmade for Blizzard. I'm actually reading this like wat is dis.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    None of their press stuff includes Diablo, though.
    I am not talking about gamescom. I am talking about blizzcon aka the "way off" part.
    With all this digging, might up stumbling on a diablo 3 trademark for an expansion
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Violet Eye?
    Think its all coming together now.... What did the highborne practice?

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD was registered a full week before Blizzcon 2013, on October 31st.

The most likely scenario at this point is that noone has a clue about the title and it's been registered for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    See, it's stuff like that that proves Sylvanas has lost her grip on reality since Arthas died.

When he was around, she had a purpose that she devoted 110% of herself to. Without him, she's kinda suffering from that "immortality-induced insanity."
    so Arthas to Sylvanas is like Illidan to Maiev ?

the strong woman loses her focus and her path after the male dies ? (dont tell the feminazis )

why do mods allow these kind of threads. it´s not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    We haven't registered anything since it's all fanmade for Blizzard. I'm actually reading this like wat is dis.
    Miffy23 is saying that if Blizzard makes 'Eye of Azshara' that you'll need to be paid in order for them to use it. Which is 100% incorrect.
    CPU - Intel i5-2500k w/Corsair H50 * MB - ASUS P67 Pro
    RAM - 8GB Mushkin PC-1600 * GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB
    SSD - Crucial M4 120GB SATA3 * HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA3

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    why do mods allow these kind of threads. it´s not even funny.
    Because unlike every other leak thread this one was made by someone who has been right before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because unlike every other leak thread this one was made by someone who has been right before.
    That and #Iwanttobelive
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Miffy23 is saying that if Blizzard makes 'Eye of Azshara' that you'll need to be paid in order for them to use it. Which is 100% incorrect.
    It isn't, Blizzard Entertainment does not hold intellectual ownership over any of the three terms in "Eye - of - Azshara", nor over the idea/concept itself.
    This would only come to play if a product by Blizzard were named the exact-same-thing of course, but if that were to happen, then yes, the party in question that holds authorship over the idea would indeed have a case to plead.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Violet Eye?
    How did we not think of this earlier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Nothin for that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were responsible for watching Medivh? I think?
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Sylvanas is a monster and she knows it. That's how she's developed. To be a messed up psycho bitch with a tragic past doomed to live an existence she hates to avoid an afterlife she's afraid of.

The only reason we don't care is because her goal, even if selfish and self-centered to an extreme, is the same of the rest of the Horde: survive. And for survive she needs to make her "shield" (the Forsaken) prosperous and strong. The only difference with all the others is that while they want to survive for the sake of living, Sylvanas wants to survive because the afterlife that awaits her is even shittier of the shitty life she's living.
    I actually think she's the most morally conflicted/damaged character in WoW. She lost all that was dear to her, everybody wants to kill her and her people just for being undead. Ok, she does lots of shitty stuff, but otherwise she and the Forsaken would be long, long dead. Her afterlife was a joke, tbh. She might be coldhearted bish who planned to kill her own sister, but it only shows how damaged and lonely she is, in a world where she can trust nobody. She didn't want to kill Vareesa and her kids for lulz, she needed somebody she could trust, she needed somebody she could love and care about without fear of being stabbed in the back. She's broken, cynical and psycho, but ultimately I wouldn't call her evil. Mad? More likely. In RPG terms, chaotic neutral?

The expansion will be completely different. It will be the battle between the Bronze Dragonflight ruled by Nozdormu the Lord of Time and the Keepers of Time the found some corruption in Nozdormu and the Infinite dragonflight. The Infinite dragonflight wants to change the past again so there will never be a Horde and Alliance and the Keepers of Time want to make sure the history will stay the same while Nozdormu and the Bronze Dragonflight are corrupted. They where infected by the old gods with a seed of corruption. Now they want to destroy Azeroth and seek the most chaotic timelines. Gul'Dan is part of that plan. The plan started when Y'Shaarj corrupted Garrosh hellscream and then used the also corrupted Kairozdormu to lead Garrosh back in time and dimension. The Titans believed they had killed Y'Shaarj but they where wrong. They say the Sha was the only thing that remained. But it was just the seed and Y'Shaarjs corruption is now spread to Draenor and the rest of Azeroth. It's no longer contained in Pandaria since Garrosh released his heart.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I don't know. This is, once again, the ramblings of a very very VERY bored human being. Could not find a single title relating to it though. Believe me, I looked.

Deleted
    I think the argument for Eye of Azshara is that the original trademark for it was real, but somehow retracted to protect the secret. And if that were true (and it needs to be if one believes EoA is the expansion) then the fan project is just a fanfic based on Blizzard's original name. It's like I now went ahead and wrote a short story called "Wrath of the Lich King". No one's suing anyone, both sides can keep doing what they're doing.

That's all based on the assumption that EoA is the expansion, which I don't believe and just used to illustrate the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Nothin for that either.
    Doesn't really make sense if you add "Vengeance" to it though.

If it has something to do with the Violet Eye, perhaps the Mystic Runesaber has something to do with the next expac then? Or was having the few unique draenor mounts as store mounts just a one time thing.