1. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    It's called the wiki you moron, jesus christ.
    "The true story was quite different. Sylvanas was not killed, but rather captured. Barely clinging to life, Sylvanas Windrunner was brought before Arthas. She protested, saying she deserved a clean death, but Arthas, having had to fight her every step of the way, responded by telling her after what she had put him through, the last thing he would give her was the peace of death. He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred. Thus, Sylvanas Windrunner became the first of the high elven banshees. Sylvanas, now an undead banshee, was a complete and total slave of the Lich King. In her undeath, she aided Arthas in his assault against her own beloved Silvermoon in order to secure the legendary Sunwell for the Scourge.[4] Her mangled body was sealed in an iron coffin by Arthas, as a way to further torture the ranger.

    Sylvanas became one of Arthas' primary generals, and she remained behind in Lordaeron with Kel'Thuzad under the watchful eye of the dreadlords, who had been left stationed in Lordaeron to protect it in the name of the Legion. When Archimonde was defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, Sylvanas would quickly learn of this news from Kel'Thuzad. As the months passed, the dreadlords were still ignorant of their masters' defeat. Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar, the three prime dreadlords overseeing Lordaeron, were convening under Sylvanas' undead watchful eyes when Arthas stormed into the stronghold, fresh from his journey to Kalimdor. He informed them of the Legion's failure and his intentions to take control of the Scourge. The dreadlords fled, outraged but unwilling to risk their lives by battling the new King of Lordaeron.

    Arthas approached his servants, and ordered that Lordaeron be purged of all life as a tribute to Ner'zhul. Kel'Thuzad, however, informed him that human refugees had begun to flee from the outer villages, and that, should they escape into the mountain passes, they would be impossible to track. Arthas stationed himself and his two generals on the three possible escape routes and they each led detachments of undead troops against the fleeing humans, while taking great pains to ensure that few, if any, made it past their blockade to safety. Despite the efforts of the paladin Dagren the Orcslayer and his companions, Sylvanas led her banshees into battle against the human refugees, aided in the destruction of all the remaining villages in her area, and slaughtered any human trying to escape. Finally, Sylvanas, Arthas, and Kel'Thuzad arrived at the central headquarters of the paladins and killed them all in a vicious battle, annihilating the last of the civilian presence in Lordaeron.
    "

    That is from the wiki. Point to the exact passage that states she is a Death Knight.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  2. #3822
    Hmm, people seem to be forgetting the 'Knight' part of Death Knight.

    Anyways, I haven't checked this thread for the last 50 pages or so now. Any changes or updates or has it mostly been the same stuff?

  3. #3823
    Immortal Pua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Motonui
    Posts
    7,552
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    You people are too literal with the descriptions.

    Sylvanas is basically a death knight. She was basically the lich king in training.
    Erm... What?

    I suppose this is why you shouldn't jump into a conversation late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krizerion View Post
    We all are hyped about the possible new 'Demon Hunter' class, but have you thought that they may have something else in store? For example all classes to get additional spec called "Demon Hunter"? All 'Demon Hunter' specs will be similar, yet quite different according to your class. A Rogue Demon Hunter may be similar to Illidan, while a Warlock Demon Hunter may be oriented about Metamorphosis. I probably speak complete bullshit, but that's what came through my mind. /nohatepls
    Funnily enough, I was considering this the other day. Rather than a whole new class, the existing classes develop their own talents in order to hunt demons. Not sure how you could make that work, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Then you have no idea what a Death Knight is.
    Mmm, Kel'thuzad was a necromancer whilst alive; a lich whilst dead. It's so unbelievably unambiguous what he is, I've no idea how anyone could argue it.

  4. #3824
    Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    Look theres no reason to flame at all. Im literally just stating facts.
    Also im 100% sure i know what a Death Knight is.
    It also helps that im currently playing one >.<
    I am not flaming. I am literally just stating facts.
    You do not know what a Death Knight is if you think that Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are Death Knights.

  5. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    You people are too literal with the descriptions.

    Sylvanas is basically a death knight. She was basically the lich king in training.
    Sylvanas was raised as a banshee, her soul was severed from her body. Death Knights retain their soul, process of creating them is different. They are being risen from the dead, just like paladins can resurrect the fallen, difference being Death Knights get resurrected by darkness, not the light. Sylvanas had her soul bound to Arthas's will. Zombies are just rotting bodies with no will of their own. Skeletons are just bones brought to life, much like telekinesis - magic controls and keeps them together. Ghouls are destroyed and mutilated bodies risen, just like zombies, but with parts probably coming from different bodies. Banshees are ghosts, tormented souls longing for life as they never really died. Death Knights were dead and in the other world to begin with. Forsaken are much closer to Death Knights than Sylvanas.

  6. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    people, the scourge arent people, theyre zombies! Holy cow you sure are dense
    Vargul and Forsaken aren't people? That's racist.

  7. #3827
    Blademaster hotdogkebab69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My mums basement
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    "The true story was quite different. Sylvanas was not killed, but rather captured. Barely clinging to life, Sylvanas Windrunner was brought before Arthas. She protested, saying she deserved a clean death, but Arthas, having had to fight her every step of the way, responded by telling her after what she had put him through, the last thing he would give her was the peace of death. He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred. Thus, Sylvanas Windrunner became the first of the high elven banshees. Sylvanas, now an undead banshee, was a complete and total slave of the Lich King. In her undeath, she aided Arthas in his assault against her own beloved Silvermoon in order to secure the legendary Sunwell for the Scourge.[4] Her mangled body was sealed in an iron coffin by Arthas, as a way to further torture the ranger.

    Sylvanas became one of Arthas' primary generals, and she remained behind in Lordaeron with Kel'Thuzad under the watchful eye of the dreadlords, who had been left stationed in Lordaeron to protect it in the name of the Legion. When Archimonde was defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, Sylvanas would quickly learn of this news from Kel'Thuzad. As the months passed, the dreadlords were still ignorant of their masters' defeat. Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar, the three prime dreadlords overseeing Lordaeron, were convening under Sylvanas' undead watchful eyes when Arthas stormed into the stronghold, fresh from his journey to Kalimdor. He informed them of the Legion's failure and his intentions to take control of the Scourge. The dreadlords fled, outraged but unwilling to risk their lives by battling the new King of Lordaeron.

    Arthas approached his servants, and ordered that Lordaeron be purged of all life as a tribute to Ner'zhul. Kel'Thuzad, however, informed him that human refugees had begun to flee from the outer villages, and that, should they escape into the mountain passes, they would be impossible to track. Arthas stationed himself and his two generals on the three possible escape routes and they each led detachments of undead troops against the fleeing humans, while taking great pains to ensure that few, if any, made it past their blockade to safety. Despite the efforts of the paladin Dagren the Orcslayer and his companions, Sylvanas led her banshees into battle against the human refugees, aided in the destruction of all the remaining villages in her area, and slaughtered any human trying to escape. Finally, Sylvanas, Arthas, and Kel'Thuzad arrived at the central headquarters of the paladins and killed them all in a vicious battle, annihilating the last of the civilian presence in Lordaeron.
    "

    That is from the wiki. Point to the exact passage that states she is a Death Knight.
    " He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.

    Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 08:59 AM.

  8. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    " He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.
    Lol, I get it now. You're "special". Sorry, I wasn't aware of your handicap.

    It blatantly says she a Banshee, not a Death Knight. You're wrong, troll harder.

    Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 09:02 AM.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  9. #3829
    Blademaster hotdogkebab69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My mums basement
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Lol, I get it now. You're "special". Sorry, I wasn't aware of your handicap.
    Now you're just trolling. You should probably go somewhere else if you aren't here to discuss the topic.

  10. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    " He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.
    Please do not insult other people while spouting blatantly incorrect claims.
    Nothing about that quote say that she is or is even remotely close to Death Knight.

  11. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizerion View Post
    We all are hyped about the possible new 'Demon Hunter' class, but have you thought that they may have something else in store? For example all classes to get additional spec called "Demon Hunter"? All 'Demon Hunter' specs will be similar, yet quite different according to your class. A Rogue Demon Hunter may be similar to Illidan, while a Warlock Demon Hunter may be oriented about Metamorphosis. I probably speak complete bullshit, but that's what came through my mind. /nohatepls
    supposedly demon hunters vary depending on what demon they absorb. Lots they could do with that if it wasn't from the RPG and considered non-canon.

  12. #3832
    Blademaster hotdogkebab69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My mums basement
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Please do not insult other people while spouting blatantly incorrect claims.
    Nothing about that quote say that she is or is even remotely close to Death Knight.
    Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.

  13. #3833
    Bloodsail Admiral Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Hmm, people seem to be forgetting the 'Knight' part of Death Knight.

    Anyways, I haven't checked this thread for the last 50 pages or so now. Any changes or updates or has it mostly been the same stuff?
    mostly the same stuff. Lot's of trolling and useless arguments since the last 3 leaks. Leakmonkey said he would make 1 last leak tomorrow and be done with it until thursday.

  14. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.
    Are you fucking blind or just fucking stupid? It says very clearly " Sylvanas, now an undead banshee,".
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  15. #3835
    Blademaster hotdogkebab69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My mums basement
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Are you fucking blind or just fucking stupid? It says very clearly " Sylvanas, now an undead banshee,".
    "now" What was she BEFORE? A DEATH KNIGHT CONTROLLED BY ARTHAS

  16. #3836
    What the fuck am I even reading?

  17. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I am not flaming. I am literally just stating facts.
    You do not know what a Death Knight is if you think that Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are Death Knights.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Gorefiend's_Grasp
    "Gorefiend's Grasp is a Death knight talent available at level 90. It essentially functions as an AoE [Death Grip]. It can be cast directly on the death knight."


    Gee and look here u can see she uses it during the fight.
    But, how is that possible if she is not a DK ?
    Not to mention shes summoning ghouls as well ...
    But theres absolutely no way she can be an Unholy DK ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

  18. #3838
    Brewmaster JTHMRulez1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Madness Network
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What the fuck am I even reading?
    Baits, a lot of baits.

  19. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    or just fucking stupid?
    Its funny because you are the one taking the bait.

  20. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    "now" What was she BEFORE? A DEATH KNIGHT CONTROLLED BY ARTHAS
    Wow, you are stupid. No where does it ever state she was a death knight. Unless you can back your claim up, you have nothing to stand on. The facts do not support your argument.

    Wanna keep digging yourself into a deeper hole of stupid?
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •