Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    "now" What was she BEFORE? A DEATH KNIGHT CONTROLLED BY ARTHAS
    No. She was a High Elf Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its funny because you are the one taking the bait.
    You're right. I don't even know why I bothered.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.
    You are, quite literally, speaking complete and utter nonsense. We know what death knights are, because the lore (even in game) tells us what they are.

In order to be making even the slightest nub of an argument, you need to be providing legitimate sources that explicitly state that Sylvanas, Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are death knights.

If your argument boils down to "zombies are all death knights", then we may as well close down the class selection part of the Forsaken character creation screen, because that's what you're arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    A Dark ranger nowadays.

Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

"now" What was she BEFORE? A DEATH KNIGHT CONTROLLED BY ARTHAS
    She was High Elf Archer/Rager(whatever) and then become a Banshee - something like ghots in Wc3:Tft, then she found her body and become Forsaken, undead. She was still using her banshee "methods" not death knight abilities. :-)

If you're trolling then okay, if you don't then read some nice Warcraft Sources and play Wc3.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Gorefiend's_Grasp
    "Gorefiend's Grasp is a Death knight talent available at level 90. It essentially functions as an AoE [Death Grip]. It can be cast directly on the death knight."

Gee and look here u can see she uses it during the fight.
    But, how is that possible if she is not a DK ?
    Not to mention shes summoning ghouls as well ...
    But theres absolutely no way she can be an Unholy DK ?
    With that logic, Death Knights are Warlocks since they have Death Coil.

" He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.

Banshee:
    Banshees are undead spirits, many of them from high elves who were taken and enslaved by the Lich King after his conquest of Quel'Thalas. While under Ner'zhul's control the banshees were kept just aware enough so that they could experience the pain, desperation and anguish of their existence, and were then filled with a desire to spread that pain among the living. Most known for their chilling and deafening screams, banshees can also cast a number of curses.

After the Third War, the Lich King lost control of some of the banshees, including their queen Sylvanas Windrunner.

Death Knight:
    The original death knights were created for Orgrim Doomhammer by Gul'dan as powerful soldiers of the Horde. These death knights were created by placing the souls of the slain warlocks of the Shadow Council into the corpses of fallen Stormwind knights, the first of whom was Teron Gorefiend. Unlike modern death knights of the Scourge, these ghoulish fiends were not battle hardened warriors; they were insidious necromancers who possessed superior intellect and tremendous magical power. They often favored the use of terror tactics and reanimated the corpses of enemy soldiers who fell in battle to serve them as mindless undead minions.

Most of these death knights were destroyed during and after the Second War, either killed by the Alliance or transformed into liches by Kil'jaeden.

Years after the destruction of Draenor, the immensely powerful Lich King created a new breed of death knights: malevolent, rune-wielding warriors of the Scourge. The first and greatest of these was the Lich King's chosen champion, Prince Arthas Menethil, once a mighty paladin of the Silver Hand who sacrificed his soul to claim the runeblade Frostmourne in a desperate bid to save his people. The rest are primarily made up of other fallen paladins whose souls were twisted and bound to the will of the Frozen Throne.

Unlike Gul'dan's death knights, these dark champions possess unholy strength; however, they do not possess free will and their minds are inexorably entwined with and dominated by the Lich King's vast consciousness.

Feel the difference? Not so subtle.
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 08:47 AM.

Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.
    Death Knights are undead paladins essentially. They wield runeblades and wear plate armor. Unless you're talking about previous versions of DK but that was before Arthas so it's not the same. They use diseases and frost abilities and control undeads.

Sylvanas is a banshee, she possess corpses and fear enemies and is now a Dark Ranger. Kel'thusad is a Lich, a powerful undead necromancer. Lana'thel is a Blood mage.

Those are classes.

- - - Updated - - -

"now" What was she BEFORE?
    Before that she was alive

Syl a death knight ? wow thats dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    A Dark ranger nowadays.
    Right. She was a High Elf Ranger before she was turned into a banshee.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    That was before she became a death knight... She was a high elf ranger -> death knight -> dark ranger.

Kel'Thuzad is a Lich, Sylvanas is a Bitch.

There's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    With that logic, Death Knights are Warlocks since they have Death Coil.
    Its a known fact Death Knights are a mix between Warriors and Warlocks ....
    are you trying to say that my logic flawed and if so please explain how ?
    How in the world can Sylvanas can be classified as a Dark ranger but game/lore wise act like a Death Knight ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

That was before she became a death knight...
    Hahahahah, it's like he's fucking 5 years old, hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Tyr was in Northrend at the last known visit of the titans(empowering of the Aspects). The Watchers don't just decide to do something on their own. He isn't guarding anything in EK unless they want to retcon things again. He was mucking about all over Northrend after the Titans jailed the OGs. So either he wasn't doing his job then or his job has nothing to do with jailing.
    Actually, Tyr was in Northrend, specifically somewhere in Dragonblight, post-Cataclysm. He led Kalec to an artifact that allowed Kalec to experience the Aspects' origin.

Also why do people even bring WoW class abilities into that? Necromancers can raise the dead, are they banshees? No. Are they DKs? No. Are they liches? No. Mages can summon elementals, are they shamans? No.

Its a known fact Death Knights are a mix between Warriors and Warlocks ....
    are you trying to say that my logic flawed and if so please explain how ?
    How in the world can Sylvanas can be classified as a Dark ranger but game/lore wise act like a Death Knight ?
    Death Knights can't use Bows. She doesn't use a Runeweapon. Logic!

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Gorefiend's_Grasp
    "Gorefiend's Grasp is a Death knight talent available at level 90. It essentially functions as an AoE [Death Grip]. It can be cast directly on the death knight."

Gee and look here u can see she uses it during the fight.
    But, how is that possible if she is not a DK ?
    Not to mention shes summoning ghouls as well ...
    But theres absolutely no way she can be an Unholy DK ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=7999/tyra...wind#abilities

Oh, look at that. Tyrande whisperwind can use starfall and moonfire.

I guess she was a druid all along and not a priest, even though female druids didn't exist prior to world of warcraft.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=22917/ill...rage#abilities

And look. Illidan can use shadowfiends.
    I guess he was actually a priest the whole time, not a Demon Hunter. What a good guy.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25315/kiljaeden#abilities

And what do you know.
    Kil'jaeden uses chain lightning. Turns out he was a shaman the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Hahahahah, it's like he's fucking 5 years old, hahahah.
    A 5 year old that knows about the lore than you, hMMHMMMMMMMmmMmMm

She was a high elf ranger -> banshee -> banshee dark ranger that posesses her own body.
    Fixed it for you.