Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Her current hiding state is very close to sleeping.
    She is just lying low, but inevitably, Vengeance will very much awaken.
    She could be figuratively sleeping, but Bolvar could be literally sleeping right now. I don't see how hiding is very close to sleeping.

So after skimming over the past 20 or so pages, I can confirm one thing: this community really doesn't deserve any better than WoD.

Anyway, still no trademarks filed for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Her current hiding state is very close to sleeping.
    She is just lying low, but inevitably, Vengeance will very much awaken.
    I don't think these riddles are that figurative.

Not saying Maiev wouldn't make an appearance; if Illidan appears it's pretty much a given. I just don't think this particular riddle refers to her.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    So after skimming over the past 20 or so pages, I can confirm one thing: this community really doesn't deserve any better than WoD.

Couldn't agree with you more tbh. Look at these plebs ruining the thread with one of the worst discussions I've ever seen on mmo-champion :c

Deleted
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Bolvar Fordragon 'Place the crown upon my head Tirion, Forever more, i will be the jailer of the damned'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh. Look at these plebs ruining the thread with one of the worst discussions I've ever seen on mmo-champion :c
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    I know the answer guys.. It is Wrath of the alligator king.

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh.
    I'm a new man.

Deleted
    Discussing which Sylvanas is a Death Knight or not? Really? I mean, really?

She isn't, lets get back on topic now. With all these Titan and Titanic riddles, can it be connected to the Final Titan?

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotix View Post
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Bolvar Fordragon 'Place the crown upon my head Tirion, Forever more, i will be the jailer of the damned'
    It could be any Titan left. It could even be Mal'Ganis according to the wiki he is a jailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    It could be any Titan left. It could even be Mal'Ganis according to the wiki he is a jailor.
    Maybe it's Taran Zhu? He could be considered a jailor, he took Garrosh away at the end of Mists. And he's a bear. Bears hibernate. So Taran Zhu will wake up from his hibernation!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Maybe it's Taran Zhu? He could be considered a jailor, he took Garrosh away at the end of Mists. And he's a bear. Bears hibernate. So Taran Zhu will wake up from his hibernation!
    While bears in general do, Pandas specificially don't.

Taran Zhu is awesome, so that would be fine with me. Sadly, he probably wouldn't leave Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post

Yep checked in from work, and sigh... tho if 80 percent of the clues are true it sounds like a fun lore expansion.

For the fun of it. Awakens could me he comes back from the Nether ala Archimonde style. My take is on Mal'Ganis. Hey if we get Illidan we have to have Mal'Ganis right?

Illidan, Maiev and Mal'Ganis confirmed? /joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcotix View Post
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Is it me or are there too many characters/stories for one expansion?

I think it's funny that the people here think the Chinese have access to some kind of secret database of informations just because their culture and language is vastly different from ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    Yep checked in from work, and sigh... tho if 80 percent of the clues are true it sounds like a fun lore expansion.
    If done right, it could save the World of Warcraft, for realsies. People left in droves over MoP and WoD in part because it's simply not what anyone wanted to see or was clamoring for -regardless of how good/bad the content was.

Sylvanas, Azshara, maybe Bolvar and Silver Hand, Tomb of Sargeras, Demon Hunters? It's like, more than 50% of what forum posters have been whining for over the last 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think it's funny that the people here think the Chinese have access to some kind of secret database of informations just because their culture and language is vastly different from ours.
    There was a German/French leak for WoD that confirmed the same stuff that actually cost a Blizzard employee his job ("SoLgate"). Where the information is from really isn't relevant, only whether it'S plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    While bears in general do, Pandas specificially don't.
    I know it was just a joke.

But it was funny what that one dev from Blizzard made fun about himself when they introduced MoP.

The more stuff that comes and discussion out the more I think the new class will not be a demon hunter, just demon hunter-like. Say, possibly a Warden or something like that. I just don't see a ton how demon hunter fits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    Is it me or are there too many characters/stories for one expansion?
    Gul'dan / Demon expansion > Illidan demon hunter shit probably > maiev the likely jailer

Unless they actually think it makes sense to have Bolvar become the 'good' lich king...