Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Discussing which Sylvanas is a Death Knight or not? Really? I mean, really?

She isn't, lets get back on topic now. With all these Titan and Titanic riddles, can it be connected to the Final Titan?
    Buddy, I'm mind-boggled as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Gul'dan / Demon expansion > Illidan demon hunter shit probably > maiev the likely jailer

Unless they actually think it makes sense to have Bolvar become the 'good' lich king...
    I hope they leave Bolvar where he belongs, in the trash of moronic there must always be an edgelord level of lore that he came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I hope they leave Bolvar where he belongs, in the trash of moronic there must always be an edgelord level of lore that he came from.
    I want to agree with this. I would prefer if they leave him alone till the final battle. Even then I only expect him to show up with the Scourge and fuck some demons up.

Just read on buffed that apparently there are sound files for Azshara, Kil'jaeden, Gul'dan, a "nasty" Sylvanas, Cenarius and Maiev in Heroes of the Storm. I read earlier about the Azshara sound files, but thought it wouldn't mean anything. But could this have something to do with this leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I want to agree with this. I would prefer if they leave him alone till the final battle. Even then I only expect him to show up with the Scourge and fuck some demons up.
    That would be acceptable but as it is now anytime anyone clamors for more Bolich King I cringe.

"Oh look guys Im a firey lich king thats how you know Im not just a normal lich king Im a cool lich king!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Just read on buffed that apparently there are sound files for Azshara, Kil'jaeden, Gul'dan, a "nasty" Sylvanas, Cenarius and Maiev in Heroes of the Storm. I read earlier about the Azshara sound files, but thought it wouldn't mean anything. But could this have something to do with this leak?
    No lol, heroes is an entirely seperate game and those soundfiles have most likely been around for a while. There have been ones for Garrosh and a few others too.

I really think shadowstalker is a good possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I really think shadowstalker is a good possibility.
    Leakmonkey straight up said yesterday it was Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    The more stuff that comes and discussion out the more I think the new class will not be a demon hunter, just demon hunter-like. Say, possibly a Warden or something like that. I just don't see a ton how demon hunter fits
    My money is on this kind of Demon Hunter;

It can wear mail
    It can use ranged weapons
    It fits WoW's armor/weapon system
    It can use shadow and tech abilities
    It can be tied to a Sylvanas/Vol'jin/Azshara expansion
    It looks edgy and dark
    Its the polar opposite of the previous class; Monks

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think it's funny that the people here think the Chinese have access to some kind of secret database of informations just because their culture and language is vastly different from ours.
    Maybe because China has 5 million subs while US+EU only has 2 million?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

It can wear mail
    It looks edgy and dark
    If they introduce a new class it's mandatory it uses bows and wears mail, the game is in dire need of some class that actually uses these and not clogs up the melee dps rolling on weapons and leather/plate.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Yes, let's just claim counterfactual numbers that can actually be looked up, that will go well.

No lol, heroes is an entirely seperate game and those soundfiles have most likely been around for a while. There have been ones for Garrosh and a few others too.
    Still, that particularly set of characters seems suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes, let's just claim counterfactual numbers that can actually be looked up, that will go well.
    Is "counterfactual" the SJW term for "wrong"?

It can wear mail
    It looks edgy and dark
    Shadow Hunter + Demon Hunter + Ranger = Shadowstalker/Demonslayer/Some other name, sure, why not.

Leakmonkey straight up said yesterday it was Demon Hunter.
    How credible is this Leakmonkey guy? What makes him different to the other 200 'leakers'

Serious question

It can wear mail
    It looks edgy and dark
    Please no. I want real Demon Hunters. If I wanted a D3 Demon Hunter, I would play D3.

How credible is this Leakmonkey guy? What makes him different to the other 200 'leakers'

Serious question
    He is the dude making the riddles in the OP. He is also the same dude who made them for WoD. They turned out to be correct.

Serious question
    There is no real credibility with any of these sources except for past records - and using your own judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I thought every time Blizzard loses subs, it's mainly from Asia? Must've almost none left there at this point.