Honestly, I don't think we'll see a DH class in WoW.
    We're missing one class that can use mail, we're also in need of a ranged weapon class. Shadowstalker sounds like a warden of some sorts, thus I think that is exactly what we're getting.

And the expansion pack itself is probably going to be a "best of both worlds" mix between WotLK and TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Maybe one day the Bard class will be real.
    What a great day it would be if they could successfully implement a class like bard into WoW without it being extremely overpowered
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Have people got their thinking caps on here?

If Demon Hunters are playable in WoW, what on earth makes you think they'd change them this much? Illidan is one of Blizzards most popular characters to date, his return is wanted, A Demon Hunter class based off of him is wanted, & both have been for a while. It would be a massive mistake to make something else. In my opinion, & I'm not even going to bother getting into a massive debate about it, is even if its slightly similar to other classes, it will be implemented if they wish it so, & I think that it will be in due time. Adding the World of Warcraft styled demon hunter, to World of Warcraft is what they will do, it will give them subs. Full stop.
    How they would implement three specs of the class would be up for debate. It's one of the reasons I would hope ( even though I know they won't) they would make a DH class where 1 spec will be the classic Warcraft Demon Hunter keeping the Illidan look and skills whilst the other 2 are based on other types of 'demon hunter'.

Demon Hunters would be the only class where i would farm the glaives from black temple because of style

I could see a ranged Demon Hunter fitting in the WoW archetype of them. Something like Assassin's Creed with a bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    The shadow based one could as well be melee, although it could feel too much like a rogue.
    That's the problem. DKs are also Shadow melee.

If people really desire a demon-based melee spec/class, advocate for Demonology to go melee in 7.0. Half the Demon Hunter's abilities are there anyway, and Dark Apotheosis was pretty bad-ass.

As for healing spec, I'd love to see that too, maybe with mechanic that requires you to deal damage to heal, something along the lines of: drain life from X and put it in Y. But it'd be a pain to balance.
    Monks have a similar mechanic with their Eminence passive.

I'd be all for an agility-based healer, similar to the Energy-based healers in SWTOR. That system could work in WoW if properly implemented.

We should get some form of updates (hopefully hint as well ala RoS) today as they still haven't announced how you can watch the stream live.

Also, I'd love a demon hunter Murloc from Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Coincidence that Mumper's Twitter avatar is now a Valkyr?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mumper
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

Has it not always been a Valkyr drinking beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    It has, at least since I followed him 3 blizzcons ago.

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

Yes

/10char

Maybe? Now that I think about it I don't see him post much.

Ignore that then. Thought it was somehhing else.

Nah, it is Maiev for sure. Even the start of her page says: "She has become vengeance itself, bound forever to the hunt. I only pray that in her zeal, she doesn’t cause even more havoc than Illidan."

Lilian Voss returns as a forsaken?

//Believe//

Someone here mentioned that they become purple in WCIII when using their vengeance ability.

I want Nagafied Maiev

Maiev turned mad and slayed a lot of the Highborne, she's known for her hatred towards nagas and demons as well.
    She is also on the run, but if demon hunters ( though I doubt it) or nagas join the factions she is probably going to turn against us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The problem with Demon Hunters is that their popularity is heavily tied to their appearance (Illidan). Their appearance can't be replicated via WoW's standard armor system without the transmog system.
    They could easily make their class sets have invisible shoulders, tatoos as chest armor and a blindfold as a helmet. For that matter, Illidan's Warglaives are an actual drop in the game.

So, yes, they can easily replicate the appearance if they want to.

Sure, you'll look like a clown while leveling, but that's nothing new.

I thought that was leek juice.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They could easily make their class sets have invisible shoulders, tatoos as chest armor and a blindfold as a helmet. For that matter, Illidan's Warglaives are an actual drop in the game.

So, yes, they can easily replicate the appearance if they want to.

Sure, you'll look like a clown while leveling, but that's nothing new.
    ^This.

People, we have death knights already. It can't be THAT hard put demon hunters in the game after that.

i would not care which gear i would get in high level play there already exsists some blindfolds. glaives are there too and chest with tatoos could be in there start zone like pandas/monks have monk style gear which they can even buy new sorry for my english

Elemental Lord
    OK - nearly wrapup time....

Day 0
    Welcome, my old Friends, How's Nexus?
    ... ehh, anyone Knows this lady?

This one is a bit vague. Apparently the leaker states that this refers to a DH Vala like class being added to the game. It's possible...Vala would be greeting alternate versions of our heroes and OUR versions wouldn't know who she was.

Day 1
    Winning eleven is good, but old.
    Appears to be an easy one. "Winning eleven" is good. There are 11 BGs. We're getting a twelfth.

Day 2
    Black gate is merely a setback!
    Another easy one. We fight Archie at the Black Gate.
    Gul'dan survives.

Day 3
    You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.
    Simple enough - the Horde gets a new Warchief. Which Horde?

Day 4
    The last of Titan guardians.
    Appears Tyr is involved.

Day 5
    Sliver Hand returns, yeah Sliver.

This DOES say s**L**iver in the clue. And its reinforced indicating what is meant IS "sliver"

So - this one is vague. It could mean the Silver hand is reformed, but only a small fraction of its size. If so, what happens to Tirion, the AC and New Lordaeron?

Day 6
    Yes you have gained a new title.
    Apparently the clarification for this is a title we should have earned, but didn't. "Commander" seems obvious.

Day 7
    Or maybe another title, different yet same.
    You gain another title, similar to another.

Commander - Duke? King?
    Captain - Admiral?
    Prince Anduin - King Anduin?
    Princess Calia - Queen Calia?

Day 8
    Tomb raider.
    A bit vague. Most likely refers to the Tomb of Sargeras but there is nothing there that we know of. Could also refer to the karazhan Crypts

Day 9
    Dead island.
    A fair few possibilities. A clue to the fate of Kul Tiras? La Isla de Muerte from PotC hinting at pirates and a SS Xpac?

Day 10
    Oh my little Taz'dingo - friendship is magic.
    A Troll giving a cheery greeting....and emphasising friendship. Taz'dingo was the name given to a Troll Hunter in the action figure set. So - we're talking to a young Troll Hunter about magic and friendship. That could be a Troll storyline where the Darkspear and other nations make up, or a clue about the Hunter classs. A 4th spec?

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.
    Take your pick...playable naga, mounted combat, boats

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    This one is odd. The "Me No Tank" bit is very suggestive of an Ogre. An Ogre who isn't a tank and can't heal himself speaks of a DPSer. Apparently, this refers to the new class having three DPS specs. However....the Ogrespeak is weird. As is the scenario....

Possibly a reference to Gladiator stance and the possibility of it becoming a full spec.

Where is Day 13? There is no Day 13.
    Interesting to know why.

Day 14
    Attack on titAn.
    More vagueness. A titan is attacked? Why is the "A" capitalised but the "T" is not? A mistake or deliberate. If it's a clue, what is it pointing to? Are we to fight Sylvanas?

Is it a reference to the addon? Blizzards Project:Titan? Sargeras?

Day 15
    Why is Thrall green?
    Because of the fel corruption and the Legion. Hints at the Legion involvement in the story.

Day 16
    I have no time for games, paladins.
    A line associated with Sylvanas, directed at Paladins. Again...a hint that Sylvanas is up to something. The "games" could refer to the Tournament.

Day 17
    Yeah CoG is an expansion name.
    **AN** Expansion name but not THE Expansion name. Or is it Council of Glades? Or is the Acronym CoG? Wan't there a clarification that the name/acronym was similar to one used before? And that the picture clue was taken down because it revealed part of the name Maybe Vengeance?

Day 18
    Remember what happened when corgi was unleashed.
    Which Corgi? Our Molten Friend unleashed as part of the anniversary? Or the CU TM setup?
    What happened on the 10th anniversary...we got SS vs TM, a fight between the Alliance and the Forsaken.
    We also go the MC raid....a return to 40 mans.

Day 19
    Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon ... oh wait.
    The easy option is that we will see Turalyon and Alleria again.
    There doesn't appear to be a hard option with this one.

Day 20
    Sargeras, we had a pact!
    Who had a pact with Sargeras? Gul'dan...his was with Archie. Azshara? Hers was with the Old Gods. Illidan had a pact with Sargeras.

Day 21
    Jailor awakens.
    Is Tyr a jailor? Who or what is he guarding? What awoke him?
    Or is this Bolvar?

Day 22
    You defeated Gul'dan. Do you want to continue?
    Gul'dan is not the Big Bad. Defeating him implies we stopped his plan - which limits any Legion involvement - but there is more story to go.

Azshara? Sylvanas? Zul?

Day 23
    Coming tomorrow.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2015-08-03 at 02:41 PM.