I still think the 12 refers to character slots because Blizzard can monetize that :^)

They're not going to add more character slots without adding a new class with them. You can quote me, if you'd like.

I have consolidated most of the Mapleve posts here so there's an easy way to access them all. For those who don't know, Mapleve also posted many correct leaks about WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    Was there a leak recently about name "The Dark Prophet"?

Class Shadow Stalker
    Talents:
    - Dark Ranger
    - Soul Mending
    - Shadow Hunter
    I don't really think source person will tell you everything true. Or s/he maybe in trouble.
    Do you know a person never appeared in the game, not even have fiction illustration and nobody painted a colleagues picture?
    That's the Vengeance
    Purple Eyes
    Same as the last year
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...History-Game-)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-but-it-s-true

Name? Shadow of Wall Or TBC(NOT THE SAME AS THE BURNING ) Or WoA(TIMEMACHINE AGAIN )

1. Demonhunter Class (Vera like)
    2. New Horde Chiefs -- NO Thrall, Durotan or Hellscream Maybe
    3. Live to kill? Sylvanas Maybe a BOSS
    4. New Legendary Necklace -- Illidan's Storyline
    5. 3 or 4 new skills for each old classes.
    6. Raptor Strike is back! New melee skills for Hunter
    7. Decepline Priest remake.
    8. New PvE Modes like Al'Akir Battle.
    9. New Arena Maps: Stormwind, Shadow Isle, Darnassus
    10. New Silver Hands and Tirion Fordring, together?
    11. Vengeance from the deep sea
    …………
    998. Maiev Shadowsong -----> Maiev Demonsong?

999. Guldan's failure is just a setback, he's finding another titan raid for HC players and died there again
    There are a couple other leakers around here too, it's just most discussion is based around Maple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I don't know what to make of the Demon Hunter/Valla/Shadowstalker stuff. Making non-Warcraft Demon Hunters would just be antagonistic on Blizzard's part, especially if they resurrect Illidan. Only way I can parse it is that Shadowstalker would be the "Valla" spec, but that leaves the "talents" as a loose end.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I don't know what to make of the Demon Hunter/Valla/Shadowstalker stuff. Making non-Warcraft Demon Hunters would just be antagonistic on Blizzard's part, especially if they resurrect Illidan. Only way I can parse it is that Shadowstalker would be the "Valla" spec, but that leaves the "talents" as a loose end.
    I don't think there is anything stopping them from giving demon hunters a melee and ranged dps spec. I could see one of the demon hunter specs being a ranged "assassin" type which ideally would use a bow though for gameplay could use guns and xbows too. After all, demon hunters would have to use some weapons other than glaives.

No they won't get DW xbows.

Shadowstalker is interesting because that was basically left for dead but there is a Mayple cryptic post about shadowstalkers I posted above. And it does make a lot more sense for fitting the ranged class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Harpies are enough mammal-like that I find it justified. Don't know the FF creature, so I can't talk about that. But if they start putting breasts on arakkoa, dragons or nerubians, that's bad. Yeah, art but bad art.
    But Harpies have nest with eggs... so is not so "justified", arent used for feed.

Also, new Arrakoa model can have breats http://i.imgur.com/bvxO6hb.jpg and Nerubians http://handclaw.rampagingpolygons.co...en_Sketch2.jpg
    Don't think a Kardashian style, just enough to suggest that is a female. Are not so bad art. D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    They wouldn't be called Demon Hunters, and most casual players probably never played WC3 or TBC so they have no idea about DH lore.

The only people who would be upset about it are the rabid Illidan fans.

Again, WC DHs and D3 DHs really don't merge together. All classes have spill-over between their specs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tomb raider = hint to a tomb of sargares raid?

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    This one is interesting but from what I been hearing and this post as well, all classes might change to accommodate the scenario whereby anyone can tank or heal or the need for tanks or healers may not be needed as much or probably go the way guild wars went with "classes".

As we know Blizzard main headache is trying to get enough healers and tanks to make a raid happen, they been battling with this for ages.
    Last edited by diegoa; 2015-07-31 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But Harpies have nest with eggs... so is not so "justified", arent used for feed.
    The actual justification is in their origins. They're fairly closely related to the Naga...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    They're not going to add more character slots without adding a new class with them. You can quote me, if you'd like.
    Don't tell me what to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What about the Second War? Lots of stuff from this leak fits in with either a repeat of it, or an actual time traveling version of it.

For anyone who wants to check things http://wow.gamepedia.com/Second_War
    "Second War" is, for me, some sort of "WoD" but more from an Ally prospective and leads to the film.

But I'd like to see how Blizzard manage to send us there and we need a "bad guy" (sargeras?), because "Second war" is only Ally vs Horde: good for the movie, not for the game.
    It's a good set for a new beginning, and for adjusting the entire Azeroth again, but not just for a new "time travel" adventure with Khadgar kicking same ass.

IMHO Azshara deserves full expansion and currently we have an unfinished business with the Berning Legion.
    I can't see, in an 12/18 months expansion with 2 Tier, face the Legion and Azshara.

So, I will be more pleased if, for the new expansion, we kick the Burning Legion again and for the next one we will face Azshara.^^
    Last edited by Tartys; 2015-07-31 at 04:49 PM.

All I know is that if the next expansion doesn't allow me to make a Naga Demon Hunter then everything I have ever known is a lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would LOVE a wrath 2 kind of thing but I understand how others want to explore other content yet to be created.

I'll take a stab at these.

Welcome, my old friends, how's Nexus?
    ...ehh, anyone knows this lady?

We welcome some familiar characters from Wrath, and they bring along a woman we don't recognize or haven't seen in a while. Could be Alleria?

Winning eleven is good, but old.

Winning Eleven is indeed an old game. It was released in 2007, the same year as BC, then the series was renamed to Pro Evolution Soccer in 2008, the same year Wrath was released. If BC was "good but old," will we see it improved upon?

Black gate was merely a setback.

Gul'dan still present and causing trouble. Again, this is what most people are expecting after the 6.2 ending cinematic.

You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.

At some point, both Alliance and Horde players will be called to act as faction leader, or at least play as them in a flashback.

The last of the Titan guardians.

The speculation about the last titan (which is believed to be Tyr) has been around for a while and comes from the unknown voice speaking through Wrathion in MoP, saying “We have fallen, we must rebuild the final titan.” Nothing new here, really.

Sliver Hand returns. Yes, Sliver.

"Sliver" is an a reference to Tyr's severed hand. Tyr himself will return.

Yes you have gained a new title.

The Warchief title is a literal title.

Or maybe another title, different yet same.

Alliance will have their own version of the Warchief title.

Tomb Raider.

Gul'dan at the Tomb of Sargeras. Again, nothing that we didn't already expect.

Dead Island

In popular culture, we have Isla de Muerta and Isla Muerta, from Pirates of the Caribbean and the Lost World, respectively. Could be a reference to a hidden island with pirates or dinosaurs.

My little Tastingo- friendship is magic.

Seems to be referencing the Dark Prophet "leak" about a "lighthearted" zone (hence the pony reference) where we help a group of trolls called the Sunspear tribe against a new pygmy-like race. The misspelling of "Tazdingo" as "Tastingo" also makes me wonder if some of the trolls we help don't turn out to be cannibals.

Age of footman is over.

Footmen are soldiers. No more feet on the ground? Will we be launching attacks by air, sea?

Me no tank, heal me!

I am not a tank and I need someone to heal me, therefore I am dps. So the new class will be pure dps?
    Last edited by I know nothing; 2015-07-31 at 05:21 PM.

999. Guldan's failure is just a setback, he's finding another titan raid for HC players and died there again
    Clear reference to Tomb of Sargeras, where MU Gul'dan died.

You'll notice a lot of the clues refer to the same thing. Maybe only the reiterations are all true?
    Last edited by JasonWuzHear; 2015-07-31 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I know nothing View Post
    I'll take a stab at these.
    I agree with #1. could be Alleria

#2. Winning 11 is good, but old...combine with #13 Me no tank, heal me. Me no tank, heal me I agree points to a pure dps new class( new class can fit and they are refreshing. But for how old this game is (and how long time players are burning out and blizzard keeps bringing it up more and more) I believe winning 11 is good, but old means that All old classes are either getting reworked a bit OR are getting a 4th spec like Druid. They have been a winning formula since wow has been around, but they are getting old and boring, they could use refreshing. Now this would require lots of time and balancing, but with how things have been going lately I think this could be the something Big that blizzard needs. New class isnt enough anymore, old ones need work.

#3 Black gate setback obviously = guldan
    #4 After success of garrison campaign in Draenor, players become warchiefs on real universe.
    #5/6 Obvious Tyr refrences
    #9 Tomb of Sargeras and Gul'dan, obvious
    #11 My little Tastingo I didnt read about dark prophet leaks and lighthearted zones, but I agree with your troll theory because of the Troll tank in Hearthstone that yells "TAZDINGO HA HA HA" when you play him.
    #12 We just got naval yards in garrisons, time to make it more personal for player battle and travel, maybe the expansion has a small Gul'dan sub plot that is overcome quickly and switches to an Azshara threat. Or even underwater zones or raids where we swim, like was often theorized back in Cataclysm.

Just my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    Clear reference to Tomb of Sargeras, where MU Gul'dan died.

You'll notice a lot of the clues refer to the same thing. Maybe only the reiterations are all true?
    There better be a headless skeleton at the entrance to that Tomb when we get there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going over these once again since things have changed since Day 5 (when I last did it)

Quote Originally Posted by WildberryFan View Post
    A new player has joined the raid.

Day 0
    Welcome, my old friends, how's Nexus?
    ...ehh, anyone knows this lady?

Day 1
    Wining eleven is good, but old.

Day 2
    Black gate is merely a setback!

Day 3
    You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.

Day 4
    The last of Titan guardians.

Day 5
    Sliver Hand returns, yeah Sliver. (maybe 'Silver' ?)

bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=8418179

----------------------------
    Day 6
    Yes you have gained a new title.

Day 7
    Or maybe another title, different yet same.

Day 8
    Tomb raider.

Day 9
    Dead island.

------------------
    Day 10
    Oh my little Tastingo - friendship is magic.

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    0 - Nexus is Heroes of the Storm. Somebody either returns to WoW from the nexus, or somebody from WoW goes to the Nexus.

1 - New character slot and therefore new class. They won't add a new slot without giving us a reason to use it.

2 - We've determined this was written in english, so Black Gate is The Black Gate. Meaning Gul'dan returns.

3 - There's a new Warchief.

4 - Tyr is the only Titan Watcher that was not encountered in Ulduar.

5 - Either the Knights of the Silver Hand return, or Tyr returns. Maybe both.

6 - Players get a new title as well (we were Commander in WoD)

7 - We get a new title similar to Commander? General? Admiral? Warlord?

8 - Tomb of Sargeras, probably where Gul'dan heads to.

9 - This one still is weird. It's an island of the Undead. But is that related to the Forsaken, Voodoo, or your typical Pirate Curse?

10 - The Darkspear and Zandalari unite?

11 - Footman was probably on purpose. Soldiers. Land Soldiers. We no longer command land soldiers? Shipyard replaces followers?

12 - Somebody isn't a tank, but needs healing. A new type of dungeon without necessary tanking?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Wut ... ?
    Like, tank spec for a non-tank ?
    edit : forget it.
    This, together with your avatar... I just had the best time, thank you!
    And I'm 36 years old ... ha !
    (for real, I took it as a "a non-tank will have a new tank spec", aka 4th spec, or spec revamp).