10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Umm, haven't read this thread. Can I get a summary?
    Every day in China some dude who might be the guy who 'leaked' WOD posts cryptic clues about the next expansion and the clues are dissected in here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    N'zoth warred against the other Old Gods. He's had his hand in most world changing events that have wraught Azeroth to its core.

I don't think the Old Gods, for everything we know them to be, would just ignore the Legion and not incorporate them into their plans.
    I'm pretty sure N'zoth was behind the War of the Ancients.

Let us look at the facts.

Above him was the Well of Eternity. It may have been his saliva or something, but that doesn't matter.
    WoE creates night elves. Night elves grow crazy because an Old God is under them.
    Night elves summon the legion.
    The world is almost destroyed(something that is probably the most important goal of old gods)
    N'Zoth gains an army of naga.

He benefitted a lot from the WotA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I hope so. People view Sargeras as the ultimate evil but forget that at the end of the day, he's basically just a good guy who went crazy and is trying to bring balance through total destruction.

The Old Gods, if Blizzard can ever get their canon straight, are older, inherently chaotic evil and seemingly undying.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...d-of-warcraft/

Found it.

Keep in mind, I wrote this 2 years ago, and it was the first article I ever had published, so bare with it if it's not to your liking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post

Above him was the Well of Eternity. It may have been his saliva or something, but that doesn't matter.
    WoE creates night elves. Night elves grow crazy because an Old God is under them.
    The world is almost destroyed(something that is probably the most important goal of old gods)

I'm so, so, SO glad someone else also suspects this.

There's a massive reason Blizzard has named him yet hasn't shown him yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by destil View Post
    if he is possibly active, too, he literally just sat on the sidelines as c'thun, yogg'saron, and y'shaarj were destroyed by us.

Could've sent the naga or azshara to help them.

Could've sent deathwing's forces to help them (before deathwing's fall).

Could've sent the twilight cult to help them.

Yet, he didn't.

That is scary in and of itself because he's purposely not throwing aid to his "brethren" and, still, being successful in his machinations.

Whatever plan n'zoth has in store for us, for azeroth, there's a reason it hasn't been covered yet and was only alluded to in cata.

It's much bigger than we suspect, i think.
    Brother moons are awake!

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post

I don't think the Old Gods have any particular desire to destroy the world. They are more interested in having absolute control of it and being worshiped.

I don't think the Old Gods have any particular desire to destroy the world. They are more interested in having absolute control of it and being worshiped.
    Keep in mind though: they're parasites.

Parasites enjoy whatever it is they latch on to until its "resources" are expended.

Azeroth's resources, through the Old God's machinations and wanting for chaos, are being expended drastically.

When the day comes for the real Hour of Twilight, Azeroth's fall will have been meant to happen after eras upon eras of planning.

The Old Gods just move on, planet to planet. We're no different.

The only difference is we've been given the means to resist them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Old gods are no longer hot thread for Blizzard IMO. They are probably trying hard to make the Legion look like the real thread and are going to nerf even more the Old Gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. People view Sargeras as the ultimate evil but forget that at the end of the day, he's basically just a good guy who went crazy and is trying to bring balance through total destruction.

The Old Gods, if Blizzard can ever get their canon straight, are older, inherently chaotic evil and seemingly undying.

Of the leak?

Roughly: We and Gul'dan go back to Azeroth, Gul'dan mucks about with the tomb of Sargeras, trying to call the legion, Azshara joins in to help, along with N'zoth. The zandalar are around, Vol'jin steps down from warchief (possibly to become the leader of the Zandalari, making them friendly) someone else that is not Thrall becomes warchief. Sylvanas is pissed about the choice, and she's also going on the offensive in the North, possibly attacking Gilneas and WPL again, Tirion reforms the Silver Hand to fight her, the Titan Tyr possibly awakens from all the fighting and joins Tirion.

Illidan returns to help fight the legion, Demon Hunter is a class, Maiev has some roll dealing with vengeance there's a garrison like system where you send forces to fight Azshara's forces and commanders, players get some new title (General? Admiral? Something) and are more recognized by NPCs as being a hero.
    That all sounds okay I guess. Still think the dark prophet is better. Is it weird that the possibility of seeing Tyr made me loregasm?

God... i should stop reading this thread... Some of the things in there are hyping me up so bad that I don't want to be disappointed when the expac is announced x)

cya in a few days guys

Homophobia is so gay.

Of the leak?

Roughly: We and Gul'dan go back to Azeroth, Gul'dan mucks about with the tomb of Sargeras, trying to call the legion, Azshara joins in to help, along with N'zoth. The zandalar are around, Vol'jin steps down from warchief (possibly to become the leader of the Zandalari, making them friendly) someone else that is not Thrall becomes warchief. Sylvanas is pissed about the choice, and she's also going on the offensive in the North, possibly attacking Gilneas and WPL again, Tirion reforms the Silver Hand to fight her, the Titan Tyr possibly awakens from all the fighting and joins Tirion.

Illidan returns to help fight the legion, Demon Hunter is a class, Maiev has some roll dealing with vengeance there's a garrison like system where you send forces to fight Azshara's forces and commanders, players get some new title (General? Admiral? Something) and are more recognized by NPCs as being a hero.
    if Vol'jin decided to go lead the Zandalari that would be awesome.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    We'll see two story lines in WOWX6: No. 1 focussing on the (new) South Seas, the Tomb of Sargeras and Illidan's 2nd attempt to get the Sargeras artifact to destroy the Lich King, and No. 2 focussing on Northrend, Bolvar and Sylvanas trying to bring the Undead Scourge under her control. Azshara and the Naga will be added to the new South Seas area for good measure (see the Chinese leak).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Azeroth is an Old God.
    /drops mic
    Az`Eroth - the most erotic Old God in the universe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is it weird that the possibility of seeing Tyr made me loregasm?
    Nope, perfectly understadable.

Keep in mind though: they're parasites.

Parasites enjoy whatever it is they latch on to until its "resources" are expended.

Azeroth's resources, through the Old God's machinations and wanting for chaos, are being expended drastically.

When the day comes for the real Hour of Twilight, Azeroth's fall will have been meant to happen after eras upon eras of planning.

The Old Gods just move on, planet to planet. We're no different.

The only difference is we've been given the means to resist them.
    Do the old gods actually move on from world to world or are they bound to the confines of Azeroth? I know that N'Zoth corrupted the Emerald Dream, which I can assume the only way he was able to do so is that there is a link between the Emerald Dream and Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Those are melee dps?

I mean, if you want to play that way, we'd have to add healers to ranged (Disc Priest, Holy Priest, MW Monk, Resto Druid, HPal, Resto Shaman)

Which gives us a total of:
    Melee: 16
    Ranged: 18
    But tanks actually do damage while doing their job, healers don't. Not to mention there are classes like hunters and rogues which are range only or melee only and should be counted as one, so just count the classes...

Melee: Warrior, DK, Paladin, Rogue, Monk, Shaman, Druid
    Ranged: Hunter, Druid, Mage, Lock, Priest, Shaman

10+ Year Old Account

If this is the case - remember the death knight craze when wrath started out?
    A lot of players loved wrath, but those who didn't loved TBC more. Demon Hunter class is a good hook to bring a lot of players back. I also imagine a crazy class explosion equivalent to when death knights were a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he is possibly active, too, he literally just sat on the sidelines as C'thun, Yogg'Saron, AND Y'shaarj were destroyed by us.

Could've sent the Naga or Azshara to help them.

Could've sent Deathwing's forces to help them (before Deathwing's fall).

Could've sent the Twilight Cult to help them.

Yet, he didn't.

That is scary in and of itself because he's purposely not throwing aid to his "brethren" and, still, being successful in his machinations.

Whatever plan N'zoth has in store for us, for Azeroth, there's a reason it hasn't been covered yet and was only alluded to in Cata.

It's much bigger than we suspect, I think.
    The Old Gods aren't allies. They warred with each other for eons before the Titans came along. N'zoth has his own schemes and most of them have wreaked havoc on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    But tanks actually do damage while doing their job, healers don't. Not to mention there are classes like hunters and rogues which are range only or melee only and should be counted as one, so just count the classes...
    You're grasping so hard.

A tank's job is to tank.
    A DPS is supposed to DPS
    Healers Heal.

Not to mention, there are still a few specs that function fundamentally different from another (Unholy/Frost) which makes separating by spec that much more logical.

If he is possibly active, too, he literally just sat on the sidelines as C'thun, Yogg'Saron, AND Y'shaarj were destroyed by us.

Could've sent the Naga or Azshara to help them.

Could've sent Deathwing's forces to help them (before Deathwing's fall).

Could've sent the Twilight Cult to help them.

Yet, he didn't.

Whatever plan N'zoth has in store for us, for Azeroth, there's a reason it hasn't been covered yet and was only alluded to in Cata.

It's much bigger than we suspect, I think.
    The Old Gods were not buddies and N'zoth fought against C'thun and Yogg-Saron, at least according to the Dungeon Journal entry for Warlord Zon'ozz.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You're grasping so hard.

A tank's job is to tank.
    A DPS is supposed to DPS
    Healers Heal.

Not to mention, there are still a few specs that function fundamentally different from another (Unholy/Frost) which makes separating by spec that much more logical.
    And you are so narrow-minded... Want to start insults contest?

Well, you tank by dealing damage. You heal by HEALING... See the difference? Tanks got mostly damage dealing abilities, healers don't... I still agree that counting tank specs isn't best idea, but counting in healers is simply stupid...