7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    The Old Gods were not buddies and N'zoth fought against C'thun and Yogg-Saron, at least according to the Dungeon Journal entry for Warlord Zon'ozz.
    They are not buddy. But they have a temporal alliance while they are still in titanic prision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Friendly Reminder:
    The Dark Below WoW Expansion had also been "spoiled" via Riddle translations of Chinese Forums.
    *Fliesaway*
    Umm... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Keep in mind though: they're parasites.

Parasites enjoy whatever it is they latch on to until its "resources" are expended.

Azeroth's resources, through the Old God's machinations and wanting for chaos, are being expended drastically.

When the day comes for the real Hour of Twilight, Azeroth's fall will have been meant to happen after eras upon eras of planning.

The Old Gods just move on, planet to planet. We're no different.

The only difference is we've been given the means to resist them.
    They are parasites according to the titans. That's a pretty biased source.
    They've existed on Azeroth for tens of thousands of years (possibly much, much, much longer).

There's nothing to suggest that the Old Gods are only interested in resources, if anything Deathwing's actions suggest the opposite, they have no problem wiping the planet clean of life so that they and their spawn can inhabit it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    And you are so narrow-minded... Want to start insults contest?

Well, you tank by dealing damage. You heal by HEALING... See the difference? Tanks got mostly damage dealing abilities, healers don't... I still agree that counting tank specs isn't best idea, but counting in healers is simply stupid...
    To be fair, disc spent a good part of MoP doing damage. While healer dps is less of a thing nowadays, Eminence, Atonement and DoC are still there and used to some degree. Blizzard even hotfixed Denounce to balance it.

I don't think we should count neither tanks as melee nor healers as ranged though. If you said something like "I play melee/ranged", nobody would ask if you mean tank or healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    And you are so narrow-minded... Want to start insults contest?

Well, you tank by dealing damage. You heal by HEALING... See the difference? Tanks got mostly damage dealing abilities, healers don't... I still agree that counting tank specs isn't best idea, but counting in healers is simply stupid...
    I guess you missed the entire tone of the post you initially quoted? Yes, counting healers is stupid. It was done to show the other poster that not only is counting tanks stupid, if we were counting things that weren't dps as dps he still wouldn't prove his point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone give me a rundown of the "new leaks"?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    In which case Day 0 has nothing to do with a new class. It may just mean Heroes is getting a new WoW hero.
    Except the riddle seems to be about somebody who goes FROM the Nexus TO Azeroth. "Hello, old friends, how is the Nexus?"
    "Eh, who is this lady?"

She knows them from the Nexus, but since the old friends haven't been to the Nexus yet in their own timelines, they don't know who she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripleblack View Post
    Can someone give me a rundown of the "new leaks"?
    • It is disclosed that Princess Calia committed suicide after the disappearance of Lord Prestor, who broke her heart. Her tomb was desecrated by a herd of goats before the Third War.

• By a peace accord, all the High Elves are absorbed by the Blood Elven society, forming together a new race to serve the Horde: the Thalassian Elves. Their common hatred to the Alliance will keep them together forever. Vereesa becomes the favourite sexual toy of Therazane and her children devour each other.

• The Zandalari trolls are corrupted with vile magic by order of King Rastakhan (who will become the final boss of a scenario). Zandalar explodes (again), and the survivors will serve as cannon fodder. After all the trolls are used to that.

• The almighty Tirion Fordring wins a war (which he only knows) so he becomes a great hero for the Horde (and neutral for the Alliance). Furthermore he orders to build a statue of himself. The greatest of all.

• Kul Tiras sinks into the ocean and out of existence. Unfortunately Jaina was there, saying goodbye the rest of her family before they become non-canonical. Another kingdom of the Alliance less! hurray!

• Khadgar transforms himself into an ostrich, making him the new leader of the Kirin Tor. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor return to the neutrality, so that the Alliance should give up some territories to the Horde as a sign of good will.

• Alleria and Turalyon return turned into vile demonic monsters. Of course they are neutral (though secretly they are allies of the Horde). Also they devour their son.

• Sylvanas finally finds love and marries Bolvar. As a wedding celebration, the Forsaken devastate the Eastern Kingdoms with the plague. King Varian dies with a smile on his face. Everything is happiness! Long live peace!

• Grom Hellscream will become the new Warchief of the Horde, but he will not be alone, as he will count with the experience of 12 different Durotans and 56 different Orgrims Doomhammer, coming from other alternative universes.

I still feel like another Old God expansion has some credibility, especially with this leak. Blizzard's publishing World of Warcraft: Chronicle later this year, and one of the major chapters in it is about the Old Gods, and in particular, the Black Empire they had before the Titan's arrival.

There's also a good portion dedicated to Azshara as well, I mean it could be concidnence, but it almost seems TOO coincidental that they're releasing that book around the same time as Blizzcon, where it's a we'll be learning a good deal more about whatever X7 is after gamescon.

I'm going with this leak being legit to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    H-holy shit, Northem can actually be kinda funny sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Friendly Reminder:
    The Dark Below WoW Expansion had also been "spoiled" via Riddle translations of Chinese Forums.
    *Fliesaway*
    Even if so, these are the WoD leakers specifically, and that's the one we got, which makes this more credible than that just because theirs actually happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They are parasites according to the titans. That's a pretty biased source.
    They've existed on Azeroth for tens of thousands of years (possibly much, much, much longer).

There's nothing to suggest that the Old Gods are only interested in resources, if anything Deathwing's actions suggest the opposite, they have no problem wiping the planet clean of life so that they and their spawn can inhabit it alone.

Exactly. And the Sundering nearly did just that. The planet itself didn't suffer actual damage, but all the continents were torn appart. We don't know how man died but I am pretty sure a lot. Aaaaand N'zoth gained a Naga army.

The only problem with N'zoth is that he is behind the Emeral Nightmare, so even if we get a Naga expansion now, we can't deal with him, unless we make a trip to the Emerald Dream as well. And that is a lot of ground to cover in one expansion.

Old god expansion would be fun. I prefer my evil absolute.

Now on a side minor tangent, I think the Titans are as evil as the Old Gods. As one represents absolute chaos and the other order (Algalon should represent what the titans might do if they should ever return to Azeroth. I wouldn't mind a Ulduar minus Yogg type expansion, with us fighting the Titans over our free will.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    The only problem with N'zoth is that he is behind the Emeral Nightmare, so even if we get a Naga expansion now, we can't deal with him, unless we make a trip to the Emerald Dream as well. And that is a lot of ground to cover in one expansion.
    What? The Emerald Nightmare isn't really a thing anymore, and dealing with N'zoth would end whatever vestiges of the Nightmare are left, as he is the source of it. The Emerald Dream doesn't have to enter into it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I guess you missed the entire tone of the post you initially quoted? Yes, counting healers is stupid. It was done to show the other poster that not only is counting tanks stupid, if we were counting things that weren't dps as dps he still wouldn't prove his point.
    Just wanted to point out that counting healers is much more stupid than counting tanks who actually deal damage while performing their role. And I might have lost something, it was 12h ago...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    My chinese is as good as my swahili.
    Same here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    What? The Emerald Nightmare isn't really a thing anymore, and dealing with N'zoth would end whatever vestiges of the Nightmare are left, as he is the source of it. The Emerald Dream doesn't have to enter into it at all.
    Yes it is a thing, cause it is still there, just contained. Of course we could end the nightmare without going inside the dream just by paying N'zoth a visit, but that would deprive us from the excuse to explore the emerald dream. And the actual weird emerald dream that has been requested since vanilla, not the sligtly green tinted Azeroth hogwash we were given untill now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I cant read chinese, so what are they saying?
    Something about dragons and noodle soup and monkey brain and silly foreigners who think this means something kung fu related.