Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Which thread is the original mrx leak in?
    Originally? This thread. The guy who posted it made his own thread though. It got no replies.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ncil+of+glades

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    That was not his leak though, he just copied it from earlier in the thread, which was in turn copied to its own thread, which has now been copied back to this thread.
    If someone were to look into it I think you'd find that was posted by an alt account of Mrx.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    If someone were to look into it I think you'd find that was posted by an alt account of Mrx.
    If that was the case he would have been suspended as every other fake leak made by an alt has been. It is possible that it slipped by the mods, but I doubt it. I am also unsure if they would answer a question like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read the previous pages so this is just my take on things.

Day 0
    Welcome, my old friends, how's Nexus?
    ...ehh, anyone knows this lady?

The first sentence to me sounds like it could be Khadgar or Medivh talking to Kalecgos about how things are at the Nexus, since it's probably still the strongest bastion of Magic on Azeroth, despite being weakened since Cataclysm, don't forget it still holds a shit ton of magical artifacts.
    I'm unsure on the second sentence, it could refer to Sylvanas Windrunner or Jaina Proudmoore.

Day 1
    Wining eleven is good, but old.

This to me means that there's either going to be a level cap increase more than 10 ( winning eleven could mean 110), and the old means that they might be sick of just a 10 level cap increase.

Day 2
    Black gate is merely a setback!

To me this could refer to either the Wrath Gate, the Black Temple, or that place we fight Archimonde, it could honestly be either of these things, the wrath gate could refer back to the spoiler mentioning lady, because Sylvanas and the undead were a big part of the Northrend Storyline, It could refer to Illidan because of the obvious quote, and because Illidan was a Demon Hunter who was apposed to the Burning Legion, it could also refer to Archimonde because we don't know what happened to Gul'dan after the Portal incident.
    Or it could be all 3 of these and the guy who created the spoiler was very careful about how he constructed it.

Day 3
    You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.
    This to me implies that someone becomes the new Warchief, probably Grom because he's the old horde hero that everyone wants as the Warchief

Day 4
    The last of Titan guardians.
    The last of the Titan guardians is obviously Tyr and we still don't know what happened to him, he's most likely in the Eastern Kingdoms because of Tyr's hand, the old headquarters of the Silver Hand and the headquarters of the Scarlet Crusade ( and Argent Crusade).

Day 5
    Sliver Hand returns, yeah Sliver. (maybe 'Silver' ?)
    This could refer to the previous spoiler, the Silver hand returns, the Silver hand was quite literally Tyr, since he had his hand bitten off by Galakrond in Dawn of the Aspects, it also means that the Silver hand Faction may return, since they were essentially a group of paladins and were a big fighting force in the First War, the Silver hand were also in the Eastern Kingdoms, which refers to the previous spoilers yet again.
    ----------------------------
    Day 6
    Yes you have gained a new title.

This could refer to the fact that we've went up a title from Commander, since we were a commander on Draenor

Day 7
    Or maybe another title, different yet same.

I've got no idea on this one, possibly Guardian?

Day 8
    Tomb raider.

To me, this has Tomb of Sargeras written all over it.

Day 9
    Dead island.

This to me instantly reminded me of the Island that Krasus and Rhonin landed on when they were on their way to Stonetalon Peak in the little prelude story to the War of the Ancients novel
    ------------------
    Day 10
    Oh my little Tastingo - friendship is magic.
    Could this imply the trolls will have some story in the new expansion, since the trolls were in Eversong Forest and the Hinterlands, and neither of them were allies, the Forest Trolls weren't ever friendly, and " friendship is magic" could mean that in order to Survive, we have to adapt and band together.

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.

This to me says that the Age of melee combat is over, and the war has went from being a war fought by men to a war fought by spellcasters, since from Warcraft 1, spell combat has taken over massively, just look at the Kirin Tor and the Burning Legion.

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    This just sounds like something an Ogre would say, does this mean that they'll become the new race?
    ---------------------
    Day 14
    Attack on titAn.

This may mean that there's going to be an attack on Tyr, either from us, or from Gul'dan and the enemies.

Day 15
    Why is Thrall green?
    Thrall is green because of the Fel Corruption caused on Draenor, this heavily implies that Gul'dan and the burning legion is going to be a thing.

Day 16
    I have no time for games, paladins.
    This one is confusing but it sounds like something that the Undead or Sylvanas would say, or even Bolvar Fordragon.
    ---------------------
    Day 17
    Yeah CoG is an expansion name.
    CoG? Could this mean Curse of Gul'dan, or Curse of the Guardian? Since we know that Aeggwyn was kind of cursed, but not in the spellcasting sense.

Day 18
    Remember what happened when corgi was unleashed.
    This one I have absolutely no idea.

Day 19
    Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon...oh wait.

This heavily implies that Alleria and Turalyon are returning, and Turalyon was a member of the Silver hand, Alleria is the sister of sylvanas which goes back to the first spoiler

Basically thats my two cents, I woke up an hour ago and just typed what makes sense to me from a face view, please feel free to rip it apart now, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    Judging by these remarks Council of Glades looks like the next expac.

lore i found on wow wiki while searching for corgi unleashed.

" An ancient evil stirs beneath Azeroth, biding their time, waiting, a horror even the Titans could not, would not, destroy. An evil they merely contained."

Wish it was thursday already
    corgis >> titans confirmed

Deleted
    Lol at describing Sylvanas as "chaotic good". Man, do you even know what good alignment means?

Also, does that day 18 mean he's now admitting he's deliberately pulling our leg?

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Lol at describing Sylvanas as "chaotic good". Man, do you even know what good alignment means?

Also, does that day 18 mean he's now admitting he's deliberately pulling our leg?
    If you want to hold on to the leak for some reason, the last time a corgi appeared ingame, Blizzard made a LFR version of a classic 40man raid.

Otherwise, this has reeked of bullshit from the beginning.

Deleted
    Day 20

I have not more shit to invent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post

I may be wrong here, but didn't Blizzard actually file one of those copy write registers on Corgies Unleashed just to screw with us?
    That may be what that's talking about, a patent filed just to mess with us.

Day 17 seems to actually say Council of Glades isn't the expansion name. It's an expansion name. Not for WoW, but for Diablo 3 probably to be announced at blizzcon.

Boub filed Corgis to show how easy it is to file a fake one iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I find interesting is while everyone jokes that "so easy to predict a south seas xpac", I will say a south seas xpac combined with Sylvanas I don't think anyone could guess.

Obviously it's possible someone could've made it up, but it is not the straight "well that's easy to get some parts right" some people says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Boub filed Corgis to show how easy it is to file a fake one iirc.
    Somebody did, anyway. We have no real way of telling who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I would post said trailer, because you can clearly see the remade Arathi in it, but that's not allowed, so yeah... xD
    Just take a video with your phone of it and sell it as a leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Pretty sure Boub said it was him openly just to get people to cool their dicks about TDB. Ot was like "Look at this ine I just made, look how easy it was" its why he uses Corgis for every bit of proof of a fake.
    Corgi's Unleashed is real m8

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Syl is not evil. Jesus all she does is protect her citizens, try to find a way to increase their lifespan and support her compatriots in arms.

I mean shit she doesn't even force newly arisen undead to be Forsaken. Shes the only leader aside from Baine eho doesn't force her citizens to do what she wants.

Syl is at worst chaotic good.
    Koltira would like a word with you... assuming she's removed the ball-gag.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Koltira would like a word with you... assuming she's removed the ball-gag.
    But Koltira was her soldier and he disregarded her orders for his personal reasons and friendship, it falls very short of treason. Normally it's martial court and execution.

I think it's saying either
    A: CoG is an expansion, possibly for another game again, maybe Destiny again??
    B: Blizzard (Or someone else) filed CoG to throw us off again..
    Most likely A

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

10+ Year Old Account

No idea where it's from, but looks good ^^

Otoh, if that other leak was correct about plot line of council of glades, it's possible those lines meant "a real trademark was filed that day. CoG is a real trademark"

I was quite the firm believer of it being either confirmation cog is a fake or that cog is another xpac (I was thinking D3 announced at Blizzcon) but that leak looked good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post

No idea where it's from, but looks good ^^
    I'm assuming that's a fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Otoh, if that other leak was correct about plot line of council of glades, it's possible those lines meant "a real trademark was filed that day. CoG is a real trademark"

I was quite the firm believer of it being either confirmation cog is a fake or that cog is another xpac (I was thinking D3 announced at Blizzcon) but that leak looked good.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming that's a fake?
    The date is kinda shitty, I'd understand April 'cos of Easter and close movie release, but March? :P