Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    TBH i would for sure Classify Kel'thuzad as Death Knight as well as Blood Queen Lana'thel.
    Kel'huzad is a Necromancer. He's already got a classification. Blood Queen Lana'thel also has a classification. Short order cook by day, exotic dancer by night. So no, neither are Death Knights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Dont know if trolling or not.
    But most likely refers to Bolvar "Jailor of the Damned"
    No no i'm not trolling, just asking... i just read new riddles and looking for a solution.

A recap wuold be great if possible.

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyrahiem View Post
    Kel'huzad is a Necromancer. He's already got a classification. Blood Queen Lana'thel also has a classification. Short order cook by day, exotic dancer by night. So no, neither are Death Knights.
    You people are too literal with the descriptions.

Sylvanas is basically a death knight. She was basically the lich king in training.

We all are hyped about the possible new 'Demon Hunter' class, but have you thought that they may have something else in store? For example all classes to get additional spec called "Demon Hunter"? All 'Demon Hunter' specs will be similar, yet quite different according to your class. A Rogue Demon Hunter may be similar to Illidan, while a Warlock Demon Hunter may be oriented about Metamorphosis. I probably speak complete bullshit, but that's what came through my mind. /nohatepls

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    Check my other posts smart guy, or you know.. the wiki.
    "She was resurrected by the Lich King, and everyone resurrected by the Lich King turns into a death knight."
    "A banshee death knight.... are you guys for real right now..."
    "Arthas killed her but severed her soul from her body as an act of revenge. She unwillingly served and aided him in the destruction of Silvermoon."
    YOU KNOW WHO ELSE AIDED THE LICH KING? DEATH KNIGHTS *WOAH MIND BLOWN*"
    "Duh, but all of the people resurrected by the Lich King are death knights. It's fact. You can't argue with facts."
    "Didn't bother reading what you posted because you don't even understand what you just quoted. She's basically a rebel dk that decided to create her own class because of her archery background. Jesus Christ you people really need to read a lore book instead of just quoting wikipedia...

Keyword here: DK"
    "Yeah but before that she was a death knight resurrected by Arthas/the Lich King. Are you seriously going to sit here and continue to troll with the same response? You should probably spend this time doing more lore research because you clearly don't know enough about this game to be posting here."

At no point do you provide any sources for anything you've said. So, again, how exactly did you arrive at you conclusion? Other than just pulling it out of your ass that is.

Furthermore, at no point in her entire wiki entry does it ever mention she is a Death Knight.

" Sylvanas joined the rangers and eventually became their leader, rising to the rank of Ranger-General of Silvermoon, military leader of all high elven forces."

That is directly from the wiki.

Care to refute any of that?
    Last edited by Spunt; 2015-08-03 at 08:29 AM.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

TBH i would for sure Classify Kel'thuzad as Death Knight as well as Blood Queen Lana'thel.
    Then you have no idea what a Death Knight is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    "She was resurrected by the Lich King, and everyone resurrected by the Lich King turns into a death knight."
    "A banshee death knight.... are you guys for real right now..."
    "Arthas killed her but severed her soul from her body as an act of revenge. She unwillingly served and aided him in the destruction of Silvermoon."
    YOU KNOW WHO ELSE AIDED THE LICH KING? DEATH KNIGHTS *WOAH MIND BLOWN*"
    "Duh, but all of the people resurrected by the Lich King are death knights. It's fact. You can't argue with facts."
    "Didn't bother reading what you posted because you don't even understand what you just quoted. She's basically a rebel dk that decided to create her own class because of her archery background. Jesus Christ you people really need to read a lore book instead of just quoting wikipedia...

Keyword here: DK"
    "Yeah but before that she was a death knight resurrected by Arthas/the Lich King. Are you seriously going to sit here and continue to troll with the same response? You should probably spend this time doing more lore research because you clearly don't know enough about this game to be posting here."

At no point do you provide any sources for anything you've said. So, again, how exactly did you arrive at you conclusion? Other than just pulling it out of your ass that is.
    It's called the wiki you moron, jesus christ.

Mod Edit: Insults are not acceptable.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a leak to post also, its in my pants and it leads to a yellow stain!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Look theres no reason to flame at all. Im literally just stating facts.
    Also im 100% sure i know what a Death Knight is.
    It also helps that im currently playing one >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

It's called the wiki you moron, jesus christ.
    "The true story was quite different. Sylvanas was not killed, but rather captured. Barely clinging to life, Sylvanas Windrunner was brought before Arthas. She protested, saying she deserved a clean death, but Arthas, having had to fight her every step of the way, responded by telling her after what she had put him through, the last thing he would give her was the peace of death. He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred. Thus, Sylvanas Windrunner became the first of the high elven banshees. Sylvanas, now an undead banshee, was a complete and total slave of the Lich King. In her undeath, she aided Arthas in his assault against her own beloved Silvermoon in order to secure the legendary Sunwell for the Scourge.[4] Her mangled body was sealed in an iron coffin by Arthas, as a way to further torture the ranger.

Sylvanas became one of Arthas' primary generals, and she remained behind in Lordaeron with Kel'Thuzad under the watchful eye of the dreadlords, who had been left stationed in Lordaeron to protect it in the name of the Legion. When Archimonde was defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, Sylvanas would quickly learn of this news from Kel'Thuzad. As the months passed, the dreadlords were still ignorant of their masters' defeat. Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar, the three prime dreadlords overseeing Lordaeron, were convening under Sylvanas' undead watchful eyes when Arthas stormed into the stronghold, fresh from his journey to Kalimdor. He informed them of the Legion's failure and his intentions to take control of the Scourge. The dreadlords fled, outraged but unwilling to risk their lives by battling the new King of Lordaeron.

Arthas approached his servants, and ordered that Lordaeron be purged of all life as a tribute to Ner'zhul. Kel'Thuzad, however, informed him that human refugees had begun to flee from the outer villages, and that, should they escape into the mountain passes, they would be impossible to track. Arthas stationed himself and his two generals on the three possible escape routes and they each led detachments of undead troops against the fleeing humans, while taking great pains to ensure that few, if any, made it past their blockade to safety. Despite the efforts of the paladin Dagren the Orcslayer and his companions, Sylvanas led her banshees into battle against the human refugees, aided in the destruction of all the remaining villages in her area, and slaughtered any human trying to escape. Finally, Sylvanas, Arthas, and Kel'Thuzad arrived at the central headquarters of the paladins and killed them all in a vicious battle, annihilating the last of the civilian presence in Lordaeron.
    "

That is from the wiki. Point to the exact passage that states she is a Death Knight.

Hmm, people seem to be forgetting the 'Knight' part of Death Knight.

Anyways, I haven't checked this thread for the last 50 pages or so now. Any changes or updates or has it mostly been the same stuff?

10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas is basically a death knight. She was basically the lich king in training.
    Erm... What?

I suppose this is why you shouldn't jump into a conversation late.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizerion View Post
    We all are hyped about the possible new 'Demon Hunter' class, but have you thought that they may have something else in store? For example all classes to get additional spec called "Demon Hunter"? All 'Demon Hunter' specs will be similar, yet quite different according to your class. A Rogue Demon Hunter may be similar to Illidan, while a Warlock Demon Hunter may be oriented about Metamorphosis. I probably speak complete bullshit, but that's what came through my mind. /nohatepls
    Funnily enough, I was considering this the other day. Rather than a whole new class, the existing classes develop their own talents in order to hunt demons. Not sure how you could make that work, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Mmm, Kel'thuzad was a necromancer whilst alive; a lich whilst dead. It's so unbelievably unambiguous what he is, I've no idea how anyone could argue it.

Look theres no reason to flame at all. Im literally just stating facts.
    Also im 100% sure i know what a Death Knight is.
    It also helps that im currently playing one >.<
    I am not flaming. I am literally just stating facts.
    You do not know what a Death Knight is if you think that Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are Death Knights.

Sylvanas was raised as a banshee, her soul was severed from her body. Death Knights retain their soul, process of creating them is different. They are being risen from the dead, just like paladins can resurrect the fallen, difference being Death Knights get resurrected by darkness, not the light. Sylvanas had her soul bound to Arthas's will. Zombies are just rotting bodies with no will of their own. Skeletons are just bones brought to life, much like telekinesis - magic controls and keeps them together. Ghouls are destroyed and mutilated bodies risen, just like zombies, but with parts probably coming from different bodies. Banshees are ghosts, tormented souls longing for life as they never really died. Death Knights were dead and in the other world to begin with. Forsaken are much closer to Death Knights than Sylvanas.

people, the scourge arent people, theyre zombies! Holy cow you sure are dense
    Vargul and Forsaken aren't people? That's racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    "The true story was quite different. Sylvanas was not killed, but rather captured. Barely clinging to life, Sylvanas Windrunner was brought before Arthas. She protested, saying she deserved a clean death, but Arthas, having had to fight her every step of the way, responded by telling her after what she had put him through, the last thing he would give her was the peace of death. He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred. Thus, Sylvanas Windrunner became the first of the high elven banshees. Sylvanas, now an undead banshee, was a complete and total slave of the Lich King. In her undeath, she aided Arthas in his assault against her own beloved Silvermoon in order to secure the legendary Sunwell for the Scourge.[4] Her mangled body was sealed in an iron coffin by Arthas, as a way to further torture the ranger.

Sylvanas became one of Arthas' primary generals, and she remained behind in Lordaeron with Kel'Thuzad under the watchful eye of the dreadlords, who had been left stationed in Lordaeron to protect it in the name of the Legion. When Archimonde was defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, Sylvanas would quickly learn of this news from Kel'Thuzad. As the months passed, the dreadlords were still ignorant of their masters' defeat. Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar, the three prime dreadlords overseeing Lordaeron, were convening under Sylvanas' undead watchful eyes when Arthas stormed into the stronghold, fresh from his journey to Kalimdor. He informed them of the Legion's failure and his intentions to take control of the Scourge. The dreadlords fled, outraged but unwilling to risk their lives by battling the new King of Lordaeron.

Arthas approached his servants, and ordered that Lordaeron be purged of all life as a tribute to Ner'zhul. Kel'Thuzad, however, informed him that human refugees had begun to flee from the outer villages, and that, should they escape into the mountain passes, they would be impossible to track. Arthas stationed himself and his two generals on the three possible escape routes and they each led detachments of undead troops against the fleeing humans, while taking great pains to ensure that few, if any, made it past their blockade to safety. Despite the efforts of the paladin Dagren the Orcslayer and his companions, Sylvanas led her banshees into battle against the human refugees, aided in the destruction of all the remaining villages in her area, and slaughtered any human trying to escape. Finally, Sylvanas, Arthas, and Kel'Thuzad arrived at the central headquarters of the paladins and killed them all in a vicious battle, annihilating the last of the civilian presence in Lordaeron.
    "

That is from the wiki. Point to the exact passage that states she is a Death Knight.
    " He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 08:59 AM.

" He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.
    Lol, I get it now. You're "special". Sorry, I wasn't aware of your handicap.

It blatantly says she a Banshee, not a Death Knight. You're wrong, troll harder.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 09:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I get it now. You're "special". Sorry, I wasn't aware of your handicap.
    Now you're just trolling. You should probably go somewhere else if you aren't here to discuss the topic.

Please do not insult other people while spouting blatantly incorrect claims.
    Nothing about that quote say that she is or is even remotely close to Death Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizerion View Post
    supposedly demon hunters vary depending on what demon they absorb. Lots they could do with that if it wasn't from the RPG and considered non-canon.