Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    Why can't she be both a banshee and a DK? Is it because she's a woman? I bet if we were talking about Arthas it would be just fine, but no it would be impossible for a WOMAN to be both.
    She isn't. Whether she can be isn't in question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    Tyrande is more of a ranger than Sylvanas currently is.
    Also its not like im saying She was never one in the past when she was alive
    But what she is right now at this very moment is in fact more DK than anything
    Honestly where are you getting this from? I'm having a hard time believing you are serious at this point. I have never heard Sylvanas described as a Deathknight from anyone Blizzard or fans... It is literally like stating Tyrande is a Paladin because she has holy spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    Tyrande is more of a ranger than Sylvanas currently is.
    Also its not like im saying She was never one in the past when she was alive
    But what she is right now at this very moment is in fact more DK than anything
    You've just commited lore suicide mate...

Anyway, back to the topic. The information now is hard to connect, some of these points are surely there to make us go bananas.

Of what it seems, first tier will be heavily focused on Sylvanas vs Tirion. Paladins might go as far as waking up Bolvar to take control over Sylvanas, which she finds to be stupid games. Or their fighting will wake up Tyr somehow.

Meanwhile Gul'dan with trolls and naga will try to enter the Tomb of Sargeras, and fighting them would be second tier of the expansion.

Afterwards we decide to enter the Tomb and with help of Tyr destroy whatever's inside/seal it. That would be third and final tier with echo of Sargeras as the last boss.

Gul'dan's arrival would surely cause some side effects resulting in Turalyon and Alleria's return, also if DH class happens we might get Illidan back the same way, let's say player helps him in some way and in exchange Illidan agrees to teach us ways of Demon Hunter. It'd be cool if we were able to turn our current class to DH and gain additional abilities/unique spec
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This is a very good point. Thanks for reminding me.
    Maiev isn't sleeping though, or in any state analogous to sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Yeah that's right. How much of this could be errors in translation? But "awakens" does suggest Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Her current hiding state is very close to sleeping.
    She is just lying low, but inevitably, Vengeance will very much awaken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Can you make a thread for you stupid argument about sylvanas being a dk and leave this place?
    It has nothing to do with this thread.
    Sylvanas, being the DK that she is, has potential to be the main plot of the next expansion.. and last time I checked this is a thread about the next expansion.
    cya spunt

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    She could be figuratively sleeping, but Bolvar could be literally sleeping right now. I don't see how hiding is very close to sleeping.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after skimming over the past 20 or so pages, I can confirm one thing: this community really doesn't deserve any better than WoD.

Anyway, still no trademarks filed for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I don't think these riddles are that figurative.

Not saying Maiev wouldn't make an appearance; if Illidan appears it's pretty much a given. I just don't think this particular riddle refers to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    So after skimming over the past 20 or so pages, I can confirm one thing: this community really doesn't deserve any better than WoD.

Couldn't agree with you more tbh. Look at these plebs ruining the thread with one of the worst discussions I've ever seen on mmo-champion :c

Deleted
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Bolvar Fordragon 'Place the crown upon my head Tirion, Forever more, i will be the jailer of the damned'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh. Look at these plebs ruining the thread with one of the worst discussions I've ever seen on mmo-champion :c
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    I know the answer guys.. It is Wrath of the alligator king.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more tbh.
    I'm a new man.

Deleted
    Discussing which Sylvanas is a Death Knight or not? Really? I mean, really?

She isn't, lets get back on topic now. With all these Titan and Titanic riddles, can it be connected to the Final Titan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcotix View Post
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Bolvar Fordragon 'Place the crown upon my head Tirion, Forever more, i will be the jailer of the damned'
    It could be any Titan left. It could even be Mal'Ganis according to the wiki he is a jailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    It could be any Titan left. It could even be Mal'Ganis according to the wiki he is a jailor.
    Maybe it's Taran Zhu? He could be considered a jailor, he took Garrosh away at the end of Mists. And he's a bear. Bears hibernate. So Taran Zhu will wake up from his hibernation!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Maybe it's Taran Zhu? He could be considered a jailor, he took Garrosh away at the end of Mists. And he's a bear. Bears hibernate. So Taran Zhu will wake up from his hibernation!
    While bears in general do, Pandas specificially don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Taran Zhu is awesome, so that would be fine with me. Sadly, he probably wouldn't leave Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post

Yep checked in from work, and sigh... tho if 80 percent of the clues are true it sounds like a fun lore expansion.