10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Maybe it's Taran Zhu? He could be considered a jailor, he took Garrosh away at the end of Mists. And he's a bear. Bears hibernate. So Taran Zhu will wake up from his hibernation!
    For the fun of it. Awakens could me he comes back from the Nether ala Archimonde style. My take is on Mal'Ganis. Hey if we get Illidan we have to have Mal'Ganis right?

Illidan, Maiev and Mal'Ganis confirmed? /joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcotix View Post
    Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Bolvar Fordragon 'Place the crown upon my head Tirion, Forever more, i will be the jailer of the damned'
    Is it me or are there too many characters/stories for one expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's funny that the people here think the Chinese have access to some kind of secret database of informations just because their culture and language is vastly different from ours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    Yep checked in from work, and sigh... tho if 80 percent of the clues are true it sounds like a fun lore expansion.
    If done right, it could save the World of Warcraft, for realsies. People left in droves over MoP and WoD in part because it's simply not what anyone wanted to see or was clamoring for -regardless of how good/bad the content was.

Sylvanas, Azshara, maybe Bolvar and Silver Hand, Tomb of Sargeras, Demon Hunters? It's like, more than 50% of what forum posters have been whining for over the last 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think it's funny that the people here think the Chinese have access to some kind of secret database of informations just because their culture and language is vastly different from ours.
    There was a German/French leak for WoD that confirmed the same stuff that actually cost a Blizzard employee his job ("SoLgate"). Where the information is from really isn't relevant, only whether it'S plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    While bears in general do, Pandas specificially don't.
    I know it was just a joke.

But it was funny what that one dev from Blizzard made fun about himself when they introduced MoP.

The more stuff that comes and discussion out the more I think the new class will not be a demon hunter, just demon hunter-like. Say, possibly a Warden or something like that. I just don't see a ton how demon hunter fits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    Is it me or are there too many characters/stories for one expansion?
    Gul'dan / Demon expansion > Illidan demon hunter shit probably > maiev the likely jailer

Unless they actually think it makes sense to have Bolvar become the 'good' lich king...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Discussing which Sylvanas is a Death Knight or not? Really? I mean, really?

She isn't, lets get back on topic now. With all these Titan and Titanic riddles, can it be connected to the Final Titan?
    Buddy, I'm mind-boggled as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I hope they leave Bolvar where he belongs, in the trash of moronic there must always be an edgelord level of lore that he came from.
    I want to agree with this. I would prefer if they leave him alone till the final battle. Even then I only expect him to show up with the Scourge and fuck some demons up.

Just read on buffed that apparently there are sound files for Azshara, Kil'jaeden, Gul'dan, a "nasty" Sylvanas, Cenarius and Maiev in Heroes of the Storm. I read earlier about the Azshara sound files, but thought it wouldn't mean anything. But could this have something to do with this leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    Just read on buffed that apparently there are sound files for Azshara, Kil'jaeden, Gul'dan, a "nasty" Sylvanas, Cenarius and Maiev in Heroes of the Storm. I read earlier about the Azshara sound files, but thought it wouldn't mean anything. But could this have something to do with this leak?
    No lol, heroes is an entirely seperate game and those soundfiles have most likely been around for a while. There have been ones for Garrosh and a few others too.

I really think shadowstalker is a good possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I really think shadowstalker is a good possibility.
    Leakmonkey straight up said yesterday it was Demon Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    The more stuff that comes and discussion out the more I think the new class will not be a demon hunter, just demon hunter-like. Say, possibly a Warden or something like that. I just don't see a ton how demon hunter fits
    My money is on this kind of Demon Hunter;

It can wear mail
    It can use ranged weapons
    It fits WoW's armor/weapon system
    It can use shadow and tech abilities
    It can be tied to a Sylvanas/Vol'jin/Azshara expansion
    It looks edgy and dark
    Its the polar opposite of the previous class; Monks

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Maybe because China has 5 million subs while US+EU only has 2 million?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

It can wear mail
    It fits WoW's armor/weapon system
    It looks edgy and dark
    If they introduce a new class it's mandatory it uses bows and wears mail, the game is in dire need of some class that actually uses these and not clogs up the melee dps rolling on weapons and leather/plate.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Maybe because China has 5 million subs while US+EU only has 2 million?
    Yes, let's just claim counterfactual numbers that can actually be looked up, that will go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    No lol, heroes is an entirely seperate game and those soundfiles have most likely been around for a while. There have been ones for Garrosh and a few others too.
    Still, that particularly set of characters seems suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes, let's just claim counterfactual numbers that can actually be looked up, that will go well.
    Is "counterfactual" the SJW term for "wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

It can wear mail
    It looks edgy and dark
    Shadow Hunter + Demon Hunter + Ranger = Shadowstalker/Demonslayer/Some other name, sure, why not.