10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    And, 3 cloth classes.

Where does the cloth idea come from? Leather makes far more sense and there are leather kilts
    Yeah I always kinda figured they'd be a leather class too. I don't know why all the armor specializations need an even number of classes to roll on them.
    Hey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    If anything they could just add smart loot that ensures drop chances are proportional to the classes/specs present. Have more leather? More leather drops proportionally.
    They could, yeah, but what horrible opportunities for guilds like Method and so on that would have to be "exploited". Run several heroic splitruns. Fill a raid with plate wearers to fully gear the plate mains... etc. :B

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    They could, yeah, but what horrible opportunities for guilds like Method and so on that would have to be "exploited". Run several heroic splitruns. Fill a raid with plate wearers to fully gear the plate mains... etc. :B
    Not to mention hello pug abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Not to mention hello pug abuse.
    If they enforced personal loot in a vision of everyone has more fun that way and much less disputes about loot killing guilds and fun and so on the "so many classes wear leather so many wear mail" etc. is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    New Demon Hunters would be to Illidan what Death Knights are to Sylvanas.

Same name, completely different style and abilities.
    FTFY >.<

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    For one, because every Demon Hunter ability is already part of a different class, that alone requires them to have a new theme and set of skills.

For another, because WoW armor system would require the character to wear chest plates, shoulderpads, helmets and weapons that don't always fit the Illidan look.

Then you have the lack of tattoo customization and the fact that a hero class like that would be available to most races, including gnomes, undead and perhaps even pandaren.

And finally, rogues can already play as half-naked night elves with glaives and an eyefold. The theme is not unique.
    Theres allready demon hunters of most races, they are just very rare. Also the tattoos Illidan have is a gift from Sargeras so players wont be having anything like those. Armor wouldnt be a problem either since they can wear armor just look up some lore on them. Illidan´s "style" isint a must to be a demon hunter like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Theres allready demon hunters of most races, they are just very rare. Also the tattoos Illidan have is a gift from Sargeras so players wont be having anything like those. Armor wouldnt be a problem either since they can wear armor just look up some lore on them. Illidan´s "style" isint a must to be a demon hunter like him.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95679/rockfall-ribwraps Says otherwise
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And what makes you think they can't just put agi on Cloth like they do with Mail and Leather?
    Or have the stats convert, like Boomkins used to with cloth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    The first image portrays the strongest demon hunter in Warcraft, can you elaborate on why this approach wouldn't work?
    As I said before, the armor and weapon system doesn't support it. Blizzard isn't going to introduce a class that's dependent on blindfolds, warglaives, and no chest armor in order to make people want to play the class. They're also not going to strip abilities from one class and give it to another one.

What you are asking for is basically hunters with shadow aspects.
    Shadow and technology aspects.

Examples:
    Grenades
    Turrets
    Explosive Bolas
    Rockets
    Cannons
    Chemicals

The class would also be petless. Ask any Hunter who has taken the lone wolf talent. Hunters are a very pet-based class.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2015-08-03 at 01:16 PM.

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of an evil essence under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.

As long as there is a blindfold and no chest armor and warglaives Transmog set available for Demon Hunters I don't see the issue.

I mean, monks can use axes and maces and that doesn't fit thematically with them. As long as you can make a traditional demon hunter, they can throw whatever else they want at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    FTFY >.<

/10char
    except she is a dark ranger not a death knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    As I said before, the armor and weapon system doesn't support it. Blizzard isn't going to introduce a class that's dependent on blindfolds, warglaives, and no chest armor in order to make people want to play the class. They're also not going to strip abilities from one class and give it to another one.

Shadow and technology aspects.

Examples:
    Grenades
    Turrets
    Bolas
    Rockets
    Cannons
    Chemicals

The class would also be petless. Ask any Hunter who has taken the lone wolf talent. Hunters are a very pet-based class.
    There exists leather chest which consists mostly of tattoos, also they don't have to be half naked, Illidan used to wear leathers too. He was imprisoned without any proper clothes and probably couldn't be assed to find something. Adding new weapon type isn't big deal, although I think they'd rather use swords

On the other hand seeing how Sylvanas and trolls are repeating theme I'd rather go with Shadowstalker class with melee Demon Hunter spec. IF we are ever going to see DH class that is.
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
    I'm thinking that the new hero class will be Shadowstalker and will look like above. That being said, I'm also thinking they'll redo Demonology for Warlocks and turn it into more of a Demonhunter tanking spec. Either that or fourth spec will be a thing. It just wouldn't make sense to introduce a Demon hunter class with Warlocks having all the things that make a demon hunter...well...a demon hunter. Namely metamorphosis and all that comes with it, immolation; hell just gives us mana burn and we pretty much have the complete kit. Furthermore it'd add another tanking spec to the shallow pool we have currently.
    Stop it! You make far too much sense to be in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of an evil essence under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Sounds great right up to this point. Fuck the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by birdyy View Post
    except she is a dark ranger not a death knight.
    Nice bait .....

Anyways having the demon hutner "class" be just a spec for warlocks would be kind of cool actually.
    My only concern is Int doesnt seem like a Demon Hunter stat. I would think they would be more into Agi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Personally I still root for the idea I have about the Demon Hunter being 1 class but the three specs are three wildly different interpretations on what a Demon Hunter is though sharing a few core abilities.
    Even though it wouldn't happen I think it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    Nice bait .....

Anyways having the demon hutner "class" be just a spec for warlocks would be kind of cool actually.
    My only concern is Int doesnt seem like a Demon Hunter stat. I would think they would be more into Agi.
    Someone ban this troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    Someone ban this troll.
    I second this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is still going? Did you come to a conclusion yet. Like: it's all a troll. Or did something happen?