Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Please, try harder. Seriously. We've got enough horribly bad "leaks".
    WoD leaks come to mind, only 3 days to go, hype

Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post
    So what is the name of the expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I want to agree with this. I would prefer if they leave him alone till the final battle. Even then I only expect him to show up with the Scourge and fuck some demons up.
    So this. I really don't want a expac centered around another Lich King that will never deliver the same as WOTLK. Ontop of that Bolvar is just not a big enough character imo.

Because big sea monsters and boats are a big deal ^^
    w/e you say m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, I am so excited!

Anyway, yeah. I think they might just show a reveal trailer with in-game stuff, no cinematic. Like the WotLK or WoD one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    So what is the name of the expansion?
    I'm just a cog in the wheel, I can't say anything

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. They're not.

Azshara's a big deal, N'Zoth's a big deal, Sylvanas' a big deal, Krakens attacking random boats are not.

Even if it's like "Player Boats!" the scene you're "leaking" is far too long for what's essentially a flyby.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only that I was involved in those and they had quite different information than horrible tiny pictures of ingame models shopped on to each other (which already exist). Seriously, try harder.

Aren't you the guy claiming to have access to gamestations at Gamescom? Right, unrevealed content is left accessible many days prior to release or a trademark being filed

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Only that I was involved in those and they had quite different information than horrible tiny pictures of ingame models shopped on to each other (which already exist). Seriously, try harder.

Aren't you the guy claiming to have access to gamestations at Gamescom? Right, unrevealed content is left accessible many days prior to release or a trademark being filed
    I'm not claiming to have access to gamestations but I am at gamescom

That reminds me, what if Leakmonkey wasn't reffering to CoG being a fake name, but instead meant something like permanent timewalking or the southshore BG coming back to stay? With the Molten Corgi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am forced to repost my leaks: the authentic ones!

• It is disclosed that Princess Calia committed suicide after the disappearance of Lord Prestor, who broke her heart. Her tomb was desecrated by a herd of goats before the Third War.

• By a peace accord, all the High Elves are absorbed by the Blood Elven society, forming together a new race to serve the Horde: the Thalassian Elves. Their common hatred to the Alliance will keep them together forever. Vereesa becomes the favourite sexual toy of Therazane and her children devour each other.

• The Zandalari trolls are corrupted with vile magic by order of King Rastakhan (who will become the final boss of a scenario). Zandalar explodes (again), and the survivors will serve as cannon fodder. After all the trolls are used to that.

• The almighty Tirion Fordring wins a war (which he only knows) so he becomes a great hero for the Horde (and neutral for the Alliance). Furthermore he orders to build a statue of himself. The greatest of all.

• Kul Tiras sinks into the ocean and out of existence. Unfortunately Jaina was there, saying goodbye the rest of her family before they become non-canonical. Another kingdom of the Alliance less! hurray!

• Khadgar transforms himself into an ostrich, making him the new leader of the Kirin Tor. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor return to the neutrality, so that the Alliance should give up some territories to the Horde as a sign of good will.

• Alleria and Turalyon return turned into vile demonic monsters. Of course they are neutral (though secretly they are allies of the Horde). Also they devour their son.

• Sylvanas finally finds love and marries Bolvar. As a wedding celebration, the Forsaken devastate the Eastern Kingdoms with the plague. King Varian dies with a smile on his face. Everything is happiness! Long live peace!

• Grom Hellscream will become the new Warchief of the Horde, but he will not be alone, as he will count with the experience of 12 different Durotans and 56 different Orgrims Doomhammer, coming from other alternative universes.

Deleted
    We had boats and Krakens with WotLK, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. It means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not claiming to have access to gamestations but I am at gamescom
    A cog in the wheel at gamescom that has access to ingame footage of unreleased content that contains old models already in the game, on tiny low-res pics, before a trademark is even filed or anything is announced, without being a Blizzard employee. Besides the fact that you can't seem to shop anything but that Ozumat model over and over. Try harder. Maybe try shopping anything that would remotely seem credible?

Deleted
    The trademark just hasn't been found yet

Deleted
    I see what u did there kappa

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

• It is disclosed that Princess Calia committed suicide after the disappearance of Lord Prestor, who broke her heart. Her tomb was desecrated by a herd of goats before the Third War.

• By a peace accord, all the High Elves are absorbed by the Blood Elven society, forming together a new race to serve the Horde: the Thalassian Elves. Their common hatred to the Alliance will keep them together forever. Vereesa becomes the favourite sexual toy of Therazane and her children devour each other.

• The Zandalari trolls are corrupted with vile magic by order of King Rastakhan (who will become the final boss of a scenario). Zandalar explodes (again), and the survivors will serve as cannon fodder. After all the trolls are used to that.

• The almighty Tirion Fordring wins a war (which he only knows) so he becomes a great hero for the Horde (and neutral for the Alliance). Furthermore he orders to build a statue of himself. The greatest of all.

• Kul Tiras sinks into the ocean and out of existence. Unfortunately Jaina was there, saying goodbye the rest of her family before they become non-canonical. Another kingdom of the Alliance less! hurray!

• Khadgar transforms himself into an ostrich, making him the new leader of the Kirin Tor. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor return to the neutrality, so that the Alliance should give up some territories to the Horde as a sign of good will.

• Alleria and Turalyon return turned into vile demonic monsters. Of course they are neutral (though secretly they are allies of the Horde). Also they devour their son.

• Sylvanas finally finds love and marries Bolvar. As a wedding celebration, the Forsaken devastate the Eastern Kingdoms with the plague. King Varian dies with a smile on his face. Everything is happiness! Long live peace!

• Grom Hellscream will become the new Warchief of the Horde, but he will not be alone, as he will count with the experience of 12 different Durotans and 56 different Orgrims Doomhammer, coming from other alternative universes.
    I never thought I would see the day where you made me laugh on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Lol pretty good

Not gonna lie, your a pretty smooth liar m8. I smirked at the COG part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Not gonna lie, your a pretty smooth liar m8. I smirked at the COG part
    I think smooth criminal is more appropriate