10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I am forced to repost my leaks: the authentic ones!

• It is disclosed that Princess Calia committed suicide after the disappearance of Lord Prestor, who broke her heart. Her tomb was desecrated by a herd of goats before the Third War.

• By a peace accord, all the High Elves are absorbed by the Blood Elven society, forming together a new race to serve the Horde: the Thalassian Elves. Their common hatred to the Alliance will keep them together forever. Vereesa becomes the favourite sexual toy of Therazane and her children devour each other.

• The Zandalari trolls are corrupted with vile magic by order of King Rastakhan (who will become the final boss of a scenario). Zandalar explodes (again), and the survivors will serve as cannon fodder. After all the trolls are used to that.

• The almighty Tirion Fordring wins a war (which he only knows) so he becomes a great hero for the Horde (and neutral for the Alliance). Furthermore he orders to build a statue of himself. The greatest of all.

• Kul Tiras sinks into the ocean and out of existence. Unfortunately Jaina was there, saying goodbye the rest of her family before they become non-canonical. Another kingdom of the Alliance less! hurray!

• Khadgar transforms himself into an ostrich, making him the new leader of the Kirin Tor. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor return to the neutrality, so that the Alliance should give up some territories to the Horde as a sign of good will.

• Alleria and Turalyon return turned into vile demonic monsters. Of course they are neutral (though secretly they are allies of the Horde). Also they devour their son.

• Sylvanas finally finds love and marries Bolvar. As a wedding celebration, the Forsaken devastate the Eastern Kingdoms with the plague. King Varian dies with a smile on his face. Everything is happiness! Long live peace!

• Grom Hellscream will become the new Warchief of the Horde, but he will not be alone, as he will count with the experience of 12 different Durotans and 56 different Orgrims Doomhammer, coming from other alternative universes.
    Oh hell yes! Best yet! Long live peace!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I am forced to repost my leaks: the authentic ones!

• It is disclosed that Princess Calia committed suicide after the disappearance of Lord Prestor, who broke her heart. Her tomb was desecrated by a herd of goats before the Third War.

• By a peace accord, all the High Elves are absorbed by the Blood Elven society, forming together a new race to serve the Horde: the Thalassian Elves. Their common hatred to the Alliance will keep them together forever. Vereesa becomes the favourite sexual toy of Therazane and her children devour each other.

• The Zandalari trolls are corrupted with vile magic by order of King Rastakhan (who will become the final boss of a scenario). Zandalar explodes (again), and the survivors will serve as cannon fodder. After all the trolls are used to that.

• The almighty Tirion Fordring wins a war (which he only knows) so he becomes a great hero for the Horde (and neutral for the Alliance). Furthermore he orders to build a statue of himself. The greatest of all.

• Kul Tiras sinks into the ocean and out of existence. Unfortunately Jaina was there, saying goodbye the rest of her family before they become non-canonical. Another kingdom of the Alliance less! hurray!

• Khadgar transforms himself into an ostrich, making him the new leader of the Kirin Tor. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor return to the neutrality, so that the Alliance should give up some territories to the Horde as a sign of good will.

• Alleria and Turalyon return turned into vile demonic monsters. Of course they are neutral (though secretly they are allies of the Horde). Also they devour their son.

• Sylvanas finally finds love and marries Bolvar. As a wedding celebration, the Forsaken devastate the Eastern Kingdoms with the plague. King Varian dies with a smile on his face. Everything is happiness! Long live peace!

• Grom Hellscream will become the new Warchief of the Horde, but he will not be alone, as he will count with the experience of 12 different Durotans and 56 different Orgrims Doomhammer, coming from other alternative universes.
    Fake. Not enough orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post
    I think smooth criminal is more appropriate
    If it is real and the trademark is up but not found, maybe you should start spoiling

oh wait you can't because your making shit up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Fake. Not enough orcs.
    I liked the leak with Red Orcs and Alliance Orcs.

Nice spoiler above! I'm just giggling because you'll all see soon ^^

I liked the leak with Red Orcs and Alliance Orcs.
    Take a pic of the logo

Deleted
    Naah, that'd give the other leak all the credibility it needed and the surprises would be spoiled! It's only a few days :3

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Krakens attacking random boats are not.
    It would be if Anduin was on board.

Would you miss him? Really?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think smooth criminal is more appropriate
    Oh, okay.

Thanks for confirming you're just jerking us.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, okay.

Let's just stop feeding him

Naah, that'd give the other leak all the credibility it needed and the surprises would be spoiled! It's only a few days :3
    A name doesn't spoil shit. You are just a filthy liar

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Let's just stop feeding him
    Keep feeding him, it gives us something to talk about and on the -.00000001% chance he is being legit, we might get our title

Deleted
    Oh, okay.

If that's what you want to think ^^

And a name spoils everything! Because one leak here is pretty accurate on everything, even the name!

7+ Year Old Account
    I find disgusting that there is no leak that leads to another orc themed expansion. I don't know what it's metzen doing.

10+ Year Old Account

And a name spoils everything! Because one leak here is pretty accurate on everything, even the name!
    Oh but I thought you're just a cog in the wheel ^^ Now you're suddenly in the know on everything

Is it one of the many CoG ones?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find disgusting that there is no leak that leads to another orc themed expansion. I don't know what it's metzen doing.
    See problem is people who do that are intentionally making troll leaks.

You know, the kind that are like "2 zones, 1 raid, a new spec for one class, apexis dailies, and orcs."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's Warlocks, Shamans, and Priests.

Ironically, those first two are always bad.
    Warlocks always bad

Also, ELEMENTAL is bad. Right now. It was fine last patch. Enh and Resto are middle of the pack if not lower top.

Deleted

At least give us the letter it starts with so we can speculate about something for the next hour ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Oh but I thought you're just a cog in the wheel ^^ Now you're suddenly in the know on everything
    All cogs know how the machine works

I'm off for now, I need a coffee it's been a hard day, loads more to do tomorrow ^^

Hype!

I would put an Orc centric xpac far behind any other type of xpac because the reason we got hfc explicitly is because they were tired of orcs so did as much as they could to lessen orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    All cogs know how the machine works
    All shoppers know how the program works, I agree.