Quote Originally Posted by rpgmancer View Post
    What is this? A leak for ants?
    He's a kid now and and a squid now...
    The images shows Ozumat

He attacks in the Throne of the Tides instance. That's where he did the picture.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post
    All cogs know how the machine works
    Boats and Kraken were already in three other xpacs. It means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's what you want to think ^^

And a name spoils everything! Because one leak here is pretty accurate on everything, even the name!
    Well that's where you trip up, because none of the names around, not even partially, is registered under any name or company, anywhere =)

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I would put an Orc centric xpac far behind any other type of xpac because the reason we got hfc explicitly is because they were tired of orcs so did as much as they could to lessen orcs.
    also the playerbase is bored, if we loved orcs they would pump it out. But in reality Orcs and Night Elves make for the best stories.

Deleted

hmm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post

hmm?
    Hmm what?

It's a selfie in front of the Council in HFC while using the Legion toy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    He's a kid now and and a squid now...
    The images shows Ozumat

He attacks in the Throne of the Tides instance. That's where he did the picture.
    I'm aware, I was commenting on the size of the picture and also referencing Zoolander at the same time.
    Hey

That's just one of Crithto's tweets
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    oh sorry my fault

I wonder if because of this thread there's been an uptick in variations of "Illidan" names taken in WoW?
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I'm off for now, I need a coffee it's been a hard day, loads more to do tomorrow ^^

Hype!
    You keep saying that bud, but CoG is not registered correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You keep saying that bud, but CoG is not registered correctly.
    There's nothing resembling CoG registered anywhere.

I'm just imagining that Metzen is either cringing at this thread that a legit leak is out there or laughing his rear end off at the greatest Troll in the history of WoW.

Just to save people some time on the justadood supposed leak:

Just google "Ozumat the dark below" and his lovely little leaked screen grab is a half arsed photoshop of the image from wowchakra.

Apologies for the lack of link, only made an account today so unable to direct link.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm off for now, I need a coffee it's been a hard day, loads more to do tomorrow ^^

Hype!
    I'm in Köln at the moment, come fite me irl
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I wonder if because of this thread there's been an uptick in variations of "Illidan" names taken in WoW?
    I have one.

Malfurion

Hype!
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.

So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Well that's where you trip up, because none of the names around, not even partially, is registered under any name or company, anywhere =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.

So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.

Just stop giving him attention. His poor photoshop "backstage leaks" have already been busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Grailchaser View Post
    Just to save people some time on the justadood supposed leak:

Just google "Ozumat the dark below" and his lovely little leaked screen grab is a half arsed photoshop of the image from wowchakra.

Apologies for the lack of link, only made an account today so unable to direct link.
    Yep. He got it. 100% reused image from years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post

It's the same dood who posted a picture of IoT leviathan mob with a WoD ship shopped next to it. The called him out, left for a while and came back with a different shop of the same thing.