media.pypgamers.com/wowchakra/2013/agosto/13.08.13/Ozumat. jpg
    Google image search for Ozumat

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I'm not "ignoring" that fact, you do realize that MoP came out on September 25th, 2012?
    That is almost 3 years ago.

So you're completely convinced that they have to add a new class in order to get any sales at all?
    You do not think people would just be happy not to be on Draenor anymore?

It seems that you are implying that the game is dead unless they add a new class, which is so far from the truth I don't know what to even say.
    All they need in an expansion is an interesting villain and theme and to not fuck it up. That is it, there is no need to introduce a new class every expansion, or a new race.
    I never implied the game is dead, I implied it would hurt their numbers. Sure people would buy it, but it's obvious how much negative feedback they got for a complete lack of class/race in WoD, also MoP was what the 4th xpack? This game IS old, has been since Cata, they had to update the world itself for christ sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.
    So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.
    Where is the motion blurring here? That was the first WoD trailer.

Same to the first MoP trailer.

Same to the first Cataclysm trailer.

Same to the Wrath of the Lichking trailer.

We will not see the cinematic trailer - we will see the first preview trailer and it will be done with old and new in-game graphics.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nov View Post
    media.pypgamers.com/wowchakra/2013/agosto/13.08.13/Ozumat. jpg
    Google image search for Ozumat
    And boom goes the leak!

Next!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Kryos, the same guy tried to pull that crap before, it's just photoshop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn mate, i seriously miss pandas. I never think WoD would be THIS bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    I never implied the game is dead, I implied it would hurt their numbers. Sure people would buy it, but it's obvious how much negative feedback they got for a complete lack of class/race in WoD, also MoP was what the 4th xpack? This game IS old, has been since Cata, they had to update the world itself for christ sake.
    They got negative feedback because the expansion had a ton of flaws, not because of lacking a new class/expansion.
    I don't understand why you seem hellbent on every expansion HAS to have a new class and race. If anything, that's just digging their own grave earlier than anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I'm just imagining that Metzen is either cringing at this thread that a legit leak is out there or laughing his rear end off at the greatest Troll in the history of WoW.
    Blasphemy! The best troll is clearly Zen'Kiki: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zen%27Kiki

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Where is the motion blurring here? That was the first WoD trailer.
    There is A LOT of cinematic (post-production) blurring and soft lighting in there.

They got negative feedback because the expansion had a ton of flaws, not because of lacking a new class/expansion.
    I don't understand why you seem hellbent on every expansion HAS to have a new class and race. If anything, that's just digging their own grave earlier than anticipated.
    Actually it had less flaws than Pandas or Cata, the form was just much rougher - no dailies, just bare grind. No JP/HP, just useless heroics. Nobody care that both dailies and JP/HP were same grind we have now, but the form was nicer and more appealing. Content itself was of really high quality, probably the best raids since Ulduar, dungeons were really fun to do when you didn't outgear them dearly. Even leveling was great, although no alternative zones makes it hard to level alts - same quests over and over again. Game lacked THAT feeling, but technically it on par with WLK/TBC in their prime.

New class/race or at least new combos would make expansion much more appealing as well, people would level new class, new combos, new race and so on. Always wanted Nelf shaman (which is probably the only existing class nelves could get, as nature and stuff)

Also as of now it seems that WoD will be nearly year long expansion, first time they tried something like that, so obviously it wouldn't be perfect. Still think it came out really well :P
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Blasphemy! The best troll is clearly Zen'Kiki: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zen%27Kiki
    -- Council of Glades, yep, but I'm not sure it's a D3's xpac or WoW's.
    -- Metzen‘s dreams that didn't come true: Let Sylvanas truely "dead" in a Raid, and return of Sargeras.
    -- DH: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Ranged Caster
    -- Sylvanas still stands in Undercity. Scapegoats are always there since the last time, you know where. xD
    -- Hmm, Cxxk of Gul'dan, taste my hammer. Trall said in ToS.

I never said a new expansion NEEDS to have a new race or class. I said they need something that is obviously new and marketable, you keep ignoring facts and sidestepping things to further some strange agenda. So yeah, they could potentially add something completely different, but it would need to be something that requires a lot of thought to implement properly that would show through every aspect of the game leveling up to keep their casual player base.

Why must you keep ignoring the fact that blizz obviously wants to please the casual player, not you. They don't care what will make those of us with more depth in our desire for content happy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    -- Metzen‘s dreams that didn't come true: Let Sylvanas truely "dead" in a Raid, and return of Sargeras.
    -- Sylvanas still stands in Undercity. Scapegoats are always there since the last time, you know where. xD
    Wut.

Just wut?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    Well... it was an interesting post response. also Cock of Gul'dan confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said a new expansion NEEDS to have a new race or class. I said they need something that is obviously new and marketable, you keep ignoring facts and sidestepping things to further some strange agenda. So yeah, they could potentially add something completely different, but it would need to be something that requires a lot of thought to implement properly that would show through every aspect of the game leveling up to keep their casual player base.

Why must you keep ignoring the fact that blizz obviously wants to please the casual player, not you. They don't care what will make those of us with more depth in our desire for content happy.
    Who do you think are making the threads regarding the lack of DPS balance on the forums?
    Newsflash, it's not the hardcore raiders, it's the casual joe that wants his class to do a lot of damage because he wants to feel powerful.

Enlighten me on what I've repeatedly "side-stepped" because ignoring your crusade to convince people that this expansion has to have a new class or it will severely hurt their sales?

It's always the casual joe who's incredibly intent on balance. All the hardcore raiders want is good raid content, which WoD has had, and most likely next expansion will also have.
    You keep trying to twist and turn every sentence to make it seem like I'm putting forth something I am not, and then you proceed to try to imply that I am ignoring "facts".

Edit;
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve
    .. Cock of Gul'dan?

Who do you think are making the threads regarding the lack of DPS balance on the forums?
    Newsflash, it's not the hardcore raiders, it's the casual joe that wants his class to do a lot of damage because he wants to feel powerful.

Enlighten me on what I've repeatedly "side-stepped" because ignoring your crusade to convince people that this expansion has to have a new class or it will severely hurt their sales?

It's always the casual joe who's incredibly intent on balance. All the hardcore raiders want is good raid content, which WoD has had, and most likely next expansion will also have.
    You keep trying to twist and turn every sentence to make it seem like I'm putting forth something I am not, and then you proceed to try to imply that I am ignoring "facts".

Edit;

.. Cock of Gul'dan?
    Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Actually it had less flaws than Pandas or Cata, the form was just much rougher - no dailies, just bare grind. No JP/HP, just useless heroics. Nobody care that both dailies and JP/HP were same grind we have now, but the form was nicer and more appealing. Content itself was of really high quality, probably the best raids since Ulduar, dungeons were really fun to do when you didn't outgear them dearly. Even leveling was great, although no alternative zones makes it hard to level alts - same quests over and over again. Game lacked THAT feeling, but technically it on par with WLK/TBC in their prime.

New class/race or at least new combos would make expansion much more appealing as well, people would level new class, new combos, new race and so on. Always wanted Nelf shaman (which is probably the only existing class nelves could get, as nature and stuff)

Also as of now it seems that WoD will be nearly year long expansion, first time they tried something like that, so obviously it wouldn't be perfect. Still think it came out really well :P
    What he said.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    It's terrifying.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.

What he said.
    To just tl;dr what I've been saying;
    I respect your opinion, and I agree that a new class would bring sales up without a doubt.
    I personally believe that it would be detrimental to the game in the long run and I don't think they'll implement one.
    I disagree that the new expansion would be hurt that much if it didn't have a new class. Most people will just be glad to move away from WoD.

I don't think I can convince you of what I believe, and it's unlikely that you can convince me of what you believe. However it seems that we both can atleast respect what we're each saying and can agree to disagree.
    Let's not take up more space in this thread with this argument, it's not really going anywhere.

However, you can quote me on this, that if they introduce a new class with the new expansion then I'll apologize and happily eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Well... it was an interesting post response. also Cock of Gul'dan confirmed.
    Well, we did get his skull.

Next expansion, the legendary with be The Left Buttock Of Gul'Dan.