Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So

1. Demon Hunters are the new class.
    2. New warchief. Yay? This seems really stupid, seeing all the effort to made to make Vol'jin a viable candidate in Mists. He has done literally nothing since then. What a waste.
    3. To survive is to kill. Forsaken launch a legit invasion to bolster their numbers, the only way they can 'survive' seeing as they don't reproduce.
    4. Tyr is trapped under Lordaeron and is having his power harvested by Sylvanas, same way Raden was by the Mogu. So...forsaken invasion amped on Titan Watcher power?
    5. We help Anduin and Wrathion!

6. Gul'dan has been sent to our Azeroth by the Legion to summon them here.
    7. See above.
    8. Azshara is here to fuck shit up.

Maybe the above three are related? Gul'dan and Azshara are working together?

9. Maeiv wants to follow up on Wolfheart.

That's a hell of a lot for an expansion. If it's legit, that's amazing.
    Last edited by Apology; 2015-07-30 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd believe most of it, especially Illidan. I still remember that question Chris Metzen asked at Blizzcon.

https://youtu.be/V5WV7JewgQc?t=275

The exact question is at 4:35

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    So

1. Demon Hunters are the new class.
    2. New warchief. Yay? This seems really stupid, seeing all the effort to made to make Vol'jin a viable candidate in Mists. He has done literally nothing since then. What a waste.
    3. To survive is to kill. Forsaken launch a legit invasion to bolster their numbers, the only way they can 'survive' seeing as they don't reproduce.
    4. Tyr is trapped under Lordaeron and is having his power harvested by Sylvanas, same way Raden was by the Mogu. So...forsaken invasion amped on Titan Watcher power?
    5. We help Anduin and Wrathion!

6. Gul'dan has been sent to our Azeroth by the Legion to summon them here.
    7. See above.
    8. Azshara is here to fuck shit up.

Maybe the above three are related? Gul'dan and Azshara are working together?

9. Maeiv wants to follow up on Wolfheart.

That's a hell of a lot for an expansion. If it's legit, that's amazing.
    You got everything pretty much right in my eyes except the last one. It's not Maeiv. It's Cordana Felsong.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You got everything pretty much right in my eyes except the last one. It's not Maeiv. It's Cordana Felsong.
    But Maiev is at large, and a damn murderer; she's a crazy plot point we have to deal with at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    But Maiev is at large, and a damn murderer; she's a crazy plot point we have to deal with at some point.
    Did she leave black temple?

Quote Originally Posted by Kooppa View Post
    Did she leave black temple?
    As far as I remember, in Wolfheart, she goes back to Darnassus and flips a shit that we let the Highborne and Worgen live there. She has some conspiracy plot (because she basically ran the secret police) and kills some Worgen and Highborne, and then hatches a plan to kill Malfurion, captures him and almost succeeds before being stopped by her brother Jarod, who now in lore I believe is leader of the Wardens. Maeiv got away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    As far as I remember, in Wolfheart, she goes back to Darnassus and flips a shit that we let the Highborne and Worgen live there. She has some conspiracy plot (because she basically ran the secret police) and kills some Worgen and Highborne, and then hatches a plan to kill Malfurion, captures him and almost succeeds before being stopped by her brother Jarod, who now in lore I believe is leader of the Wardens. Maeiv got away.
    I'm guessing Wolfheart was a novel. No wonder I never heard about her leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooppa View Post
    I'm guessing Wolfheart was a novel. No wonder I never heard about her leaving.
    It sure was; it was actually alright for a Knaak one, too.

You guys arent actually believing this are you?

Its Artwork(Most of them is unoffical even...) followed by some text. Even I can do better than that. The demon hunter models are old and just have Chinese texts. Just because its chinese doesent mean its a leak, people these days..

Brining back Illidan also comes with the problem with the wow story telling. NO ONE STAYS DEAD. People complain about brining Archimonde back, Why is it suddenly right to bring the Overrated Piece of shit back? He is pathetic and fails at abseloutely Everything... Atleast Other villains have feats. "Merely a setback." Why not do this with every Villain ever because of the Fanboyism with them? I want Deathwing back, is he coming back? Nope, WHy should Illidan? Oh why of course, because the fanbase thinks hes sooooo "BADASS" when hes one of the weakest and most pathetic characters in lore. Also remind me

All demons die in the twisting nether
    Illidan is a "Demon".
    Outland is in the twisting nether
    Illidan died in Outland
    Am I missing something?

/Thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas becoming the new plague looks cool.. But I want to be on her side!

Seems like a hell of a good expansion, but it's too much diversification. Tho, I could understand a long expansion focused on the naga invasion, with 3 or 4 patches where we could see the rising of Sylvanas and the Silver Hand as a counterpart to fight her (makes sense), Wrathion and Anduin working together again for the legendary stuff, and a final patch with Gul'dan reaching Sargeras Tomb, and iniciating the events for 8.0, with Sargeras..
    Buttttt, I dunno where to put Demon Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Illidan is a "Demon".
    Outland is in the twisting nether
    Illidan died in Outland
    Am I missing something?
    This is a bit more lore offtopic than about this leak, but I have thought about this one myself and it is pretty hilarious. If Outland is in the Twisting Nether, like an Asteroid, does that also mean Azeroth and Draenor are as well? Both of them are planets.... floating in the Twisting Nether....... therefore any demon present on those bodies dies in the Twisting Nether.

So which one? I mean all these characters could make 3+ xpacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This is a bit more lore offtopic than about this leak, but I have thought about this one myself and it is pretty hilarious. If Outland is in the Twisting Nether, like an Asteroid, does that also mean Azeroth and Draenor are as well? Both of them are planets.... floating in the Twisting Nether....... therefore any demon present on those bodies dies in the Twisting Nether.
    The Twisting Nether is another dimension, or plane if you want to use the D&D term.

Azeroth and Draenor are not in the Nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    The Twisting Nether is another dimension, or plane if you want to use the D&D term.

Azeroth and Draenor are not in the Nether.
    Then neither is Outland. It would also be in the Great Dark Beyond with Azeroth and Draenor, as it is basically a giant asteroid.

Deleted
    Then neither is Outland. It would also be in the Great Dark Beyond with Azeroth and Draenor, as it is basically a giant asteroid.
    It is a giant asteroid sucked in the twisting nether then. It even is stated in the wiki that Outlands is in the Twisting nether. http://wow.gamepedia.com/Outland
    Also, you can check for yourself if you want. Go to Outland and fly beyond the edges of the continent and see where you end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Way too much for one expansion.
    That's what we said about 8 warlords.. And they managed them all and an legion invasion, all in one, 8 months old, expansion! I'm sure Blizz can squeeze even more in an expansion! Let's have Legion invasion on Azeroth, Naga resurface, Sargeras, Old Gods, 3 new classes (dark ranger, demon hunter, tinker) all with 4 different specs, 7 new races (3 neutral!!) like Ogres, Murlocs, Crabpeople.. And don't forget a crossover with Avengers! And last but not least.. Zombie dragons raid! A lot of zombie dragons!. Zombie Nefarian, Zombie Deathwing, their queen Lich-zombie-zombie-Onyxia! and Troll raid, cause we need a troll raid! So long since a raid with trolls.
    And the most important pach - 7.1 - the selfie stick patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

It was blown up by Ner'zhul opening too many portals at once. The surviving chunk that became Outland was blown into the Twisting Nether. I'm not sure why you're being so belligerent about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    If those pics are all true we have : Illidan, Demon Hunters, Sylvanas, the Silver Hand, Wrathion, Gul'dan, the Legion, Azshara and Cordana Felsong all related in it.
    And the picture of the Balrog in the glacier might be inting for Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    And the picture of the Balrog in the glacier might be inting for Bolvar.
    That picture is not Balrog, it's Sargeras. Or rather his Avatar, fighting against Aegwynn, when she was the penultimate Guardian of Tirisfal; mother of Medivh, the last Guardian of Tirisfal.

And that might be the hook to ohter 'leak' about next expansion. Guardians of Glade, and Tirisfal Glades could be a connection.. A new Sargeras invasion and new council to protect Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    That picture is not Balrog, it's Sargeras.
    Never saw Sargeras before, so thx for clearing stuff.

Since Bolvar is kind of a flames dude, i assumed it was him... And seeing him in a glacier i thought it was the Icecrown Glacier.