Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] SWAT-KATS Returns!

Yes, you read that right. The return of Swat-Kats. After many years of absence, the metal as fuck cartoon is back from the grave through the power of Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ats-revolution

It's been up for a few days and is already gotten through its first goal.

Those of you who dont rememer, or never saw Swat-Kats, heres the original intro.

I am extremely excited for this. What a great cartoon series.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they going to still use F-14s or be stylish with some F-22s?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, nostalgia is turning into a $billion a year industry isn't it? Screw coming up with new ideas, lets just mine the 80's and 90's for anything we can!

Its crazy how everything from the 80s is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Man, nostalgia is turning into a $billion a year industry isn't it? Screw coming up with new ideas, lets just mine the 80's and 90's for anything we can!
    I'm usually of the same opinion. But since it's the original creators that are involved, I'm willing to see how this one plays out. Just this one time I'll hold out hope that this be the shit.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Holy shit. This made my day. Swat Kats was my favorite cartoon when I was about 10 years old. I'm actually pretty hyped for this.

Looks pretty good but ironically made me wish we'd get a full season of Korgoth of Barbaria as well as season 5 of Metalocalypse. Unrelated to this particular show I know, but those common denominators creating cravings, gg.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    This is being run by the original creators, who had their show bought out from under them and cancelled by Ted Turner out of spite.