Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    Also, notice all these "blues" leaving blizz. Like Bashiok. They seem to be trimming the fat because of declining numbers

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard has changed things they have said hundreds of times. They said Grommash was the final WoD tier. And look what happened
    Some leaving is just something normal, especially in gaming business. They're getting a lot of hate. The internet is full of trolls and hate and resentments. So i'm sure it was his own will to do something new.

Doesn't mean that this is the "end". As long as WoW has more than 1mio subscribers, i don't see an "end".

Thrall is killed by Sargeras
    fake, bro

Sargeras is not strong enough to do that

They want it to STAY lucrative. It's 2015. They need to prepare for the future. makes perfect sense,
    You have only proven that you can't be trusted with the phrase 'Makes perfect sense.".

I am looking forward to Thursday just because we can finally eliminate all of these silly "leaks" posts and replace them with either a) actual information *gasp* and/or b) speculation focused in a known direction

They want it to STAY lucrative. It's 2015. They need to prepare for the future. makes perfect sense,
    hence heroes, hearthstone, overwatch. Far lower overhead

Also, notice all these "blues" leaving blizz. Like Bashiok. They seem to be trimming the fat because of declining numbers
    I know right? When I don't know what actually happened I usually make up shit in my head and act like its a fact too. Oh wait... I don't do that because I am capable of sane thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    I am looking forward to Thursday just because we can finally eliminate all of these silly "leaks" posts and replace them with either a) actual information *gasp* and/or b) speculation focused in a known direction
    Interesting how this is full of hate. It will be funny when you find out this is real. More QQ than WoD

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone believes OP is being serious then they are more stupid than the leak:P

Velen returns? hes not even dead lmao.

7+ Year Old Account
    These troll threads are getting lazier and lazier!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    I hate to be the one to tell you this, but he's dead bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Dead. But not really

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to tell you this but the Velen that died was an alternate reality Velen, the real Velen is very much alive on Azeroth.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    New Expansion Leak - REVENGE OF THE FAKE LEAKS
    Or you could have World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Leaks King..

Dead. But not really
    Unless you want next expac to be more AU shenanigans, no Velen never left, he's still chilling out in Exodar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    >Final expansion

NEXT!
    It actually isn't that far off.

Common sense- wise and tech wise a 10+ year old game is coming to and end, a massive revamp or a new MMO is inevitable.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Might want to tell our Velen who is residing in The Exodar that he has been killed off..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras comes through your screen and permanently deletes all your characters.

Would have actually LOVED this to happen, a WoW 2.0 will TOTALLY make me return and reinvest my spare time Into... same goes for last expansion of the game...

If only ...

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    I can confirm this is absolutely true.

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.
    The last part could sound plausible, whatever the new world would be. Even GMs, lead designers, have repeatedly expressed how unmovable WoW has become. (« WoW is now like a huge boat, requiring some time to change direction. »). Even current lead game designer (Ion), expresses how the age of the game might push away some players.

xPac after xPac, the retention rate becomes poorer and poorer. Lead systems designers are struggling to ramp up the mechanics, quest designers too, boss encounters are just slightly varying, and the only visual enhancements being put are basic ones (SSAO, water physics lol, antialiasing). Everyone on board seems to be struggling with a 10 years old foundation, while fresh new MMOs pop up here and there, vampirizing the userbase (maybe for a short time, but still).

Blizzard understands that they need to build new foundations. On the same (now legendary) lore, but with new gears.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-07-31 at 09:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    I can confirm this is absolutely true.

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.
    I know this is fake, but god damn does this sound awesome. Minus the implied outer-space WoW 2.0 MMO sequel thing that's dumb.