Question Has anyone re-subbed based on what they seen?

Has anyone re-subbed based on what they seen at Gamescon?

Why would anyone resub to the current expansion based on what is going to be in the next? I'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely curious if there is a reason.

Not at all, come November my sub will run out for at least 3 months or so. Unless I get into the Beta of course.

I'm paid to November with Gold.

Just because Legion might be awesome, currently there is bugger all to do in WoD.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

No. I don't know why I would play WoD since I didn't like it just because the next expansion looks like it has potential.

Deleted
    No, Im subbed for garrisons, but it made me decide I most likely will stop using tokens once expansion approaches, so opposite way :P

No. Lets see beta, then decide what to do.

No point resubbing yet, we're not even at beta.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Gave my gold to a guildee.

Not playing until Legion is out at the earliest, and even then I'm waiting to see how Legion is different from WoD before I bite.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    Classic:
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

I'll pay with money again when Legion hits but until then: gold token it is!