Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    They want it to STAY lucrative. It's 2015. They need to prepare for the future. makes perfect sense,
    Only to people who don't understand economics whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    For crying out loud stop with this idiotic crap already. It's not a leak if it's made-up bullshit -.- A leak implies there is actual information being shared about a product that is not supposed to be public.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, if there's no actual 'leaking' going on beyond, 'my friends mothers boyfriends aunty' works next door to a blue, i'd really just like this to be called a 'rumour'. You have no screenshots, no trademark, no 'my friend who's working at gamescom buzzed me a pic of the title look!', nada.

While I'd like us to get to Sargeras soon and I'd not be wholly adverse to Blizzard putting a lid on WoW and looking to the future, maybe a Warcraft 4 before the second MMO. (I too feel the engine might be reaching it's limit since they're having to cut content left and right after finding out where their limits are far too late in the development process, if they went from scratch they'd have a firmer foundation with that Blizzard content cascade on steroids again)

So...I'm inclined to pass this off as fake fake fakeity fake fake.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

They want it to STAY lucrative. It's 2015. They need to prepare for the future. makes perfect sense,
    Thing is it's actually pretty hard to make a good MMO, so I doubt they'll kill their cow until they -already- have another mmo that works. If they do plan to make another MMO at all - its risky business and it's hard to know what people really want from mmos.

Too many things left unresolved storylinewise for them to jump to the last expack yet, they'd have angry fans.

Even if they make a new wow, alot of people wouldn't want to migrate, there's no guarantee that it would manage to get the nostalgic appeal, and a big part of wow's appeal for quite a few people is also how easy it is to run even on a craptop computer.

Well, it looks like bullshit but smells like mutton, also quacks like a duck. Apparently it's crazy pants, but I like it, it has my vote.

Deleted
    Funny thing is, this is actually how the real last WoW expansion is probably going to go down, just not this one

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, it's more shitty fanfic passed off as an expansion leak.

Much as I wish Thrall would die, this is total crap.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

10+ Year Old Account
    i like that thrall dies

Quote Originally Posted by Nullpointer View Post
    Funny thing is, this is actually how the real last WoW expansion is probably going to go down, just not this one
    Honestly it could be this one, why not? Do an expansion reveal at GC, tell everyone it's the last one, then reveal WoW2 at Blizzcon, why not?

I don't think it will happen, but I'm very often wrong about these sorts of things.

Deleted
    You are reading the not so original dreams of a common WoW player. Next leak pleasse!

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen never left?

I can confirm this is absolutely true.

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.

Deleted
    as you have heard, another leak was posted and immediately deleted from reddit, apparently posted by a blue who was laid off by blizzard.

The main points are-

final expansion of wow. After this, blizz will be making a new mmo, possibly based on warcraft and an entirely new engine.

main antagonist-sargeras

zones are twisting nether and argus

velen returns

sargeras kills archimonde for failing, recruits a new successor

new class- demon hunter

illidan returns

ki'l jaeden will be first raid tier

gul dan is killed of early as well

neutral titan faction-with algalon playing a role, having seen us before on ulduar. Tyr absence explained.

Path of the titans returns

no more garrisons

confirmed twisitng nether is one realm

thrall is killed by sargeras

mercenary option combines both factions for lfg

lots of well known heros die off

blizz was not happy with the current engine and feels the game is obsolete.
    bold bullshit

fake.

WoW is a huge cashcow, they'd never just kill it off before it dies a slow and excruciating natural death.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.
    Confirm this....how exactly?

I do think a WOW 2.0 is a possibility down the road, but it would take Blizzard probably 7 years to develop it, so unless Titan was not really cancelled but morphed into WOW 2.0, there is no chance a single expansion would get them to the release of WOW 2.0. FAKE

10+ Year Old Account
    As you have heard, another leak was posted and immediately deleted from reddit, apparently posted by a Blue who was laid off by Blizzard.

The main Points are-

FINAL EXPANSION OF WOW. After this, Blizz will be making a new MMO, possibly based on Warcraft and an entirely new engine.

Main Antagonist-Sargeras

Zones are twisting nether and Argus

Velen returns

Sargeras kills archimonde for failing, recruits a new successor

New Class- Demon Hunter

illidan returns

Ki'l jaeden will be first raid tier

Gul dan is killed of early as well

Neutral Titan Faction-with Algalon playing a role, having seen us before on Ulduar. Tyr absence explained.

Path of the Titans returns

No more Garrisons

Confirmed twisitng nether is one realm

Thrall is killed by Sargeras

Mercenary option combines both factions for LFG

Lots of well known heros die off

Blizz was not happy with the current engine and feels the game is obsolete.
    Post became unbelieveable as soon as you said "Final expansion"
    Blizzard will milk WoW for everything they can until no one plays it anymore.

Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do.
    Your fanfic aside, no one knows what's under Tirisfal and Ner'zhul's spirit was fused with the armor and helm when he was sent to Northrend by Kil'jaeden.

10+ Year Old Account

the moment you mentioned there being a 3rd tier is where your story basically set its self on fire.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Honestly it could be this one, why not? Do an expansion reveal at GC, tell everyone it's the last one, then reveal WoW2 at Blizzcon, why not?

I don't think it will happen, but I'm very often wrong about these sorts of things.
    Well, I'm with you on it, I would love WoW2, it's just that currently WoW is still very profitable and they will milk it until the day it stops bringing enough money. On the other hand a game like WoW made from scratch is an unimaginable undertaking, I'm sure they have the resources and the capability, but that will also mean a great deal of investment and we all know how they currently like to cut corners, so yeah, IMO we'll have to wait for WoW2 for quite the long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, come on. Are you even trying?

Even Army of Light sounds believable next to this.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."