Thread: Predator title

Predator title

I've been trying for 5 days now to get it, has anyone been able to obtain it ? This seems next to impossible on the RNG scale ?

Quote Originally Posted by sqq View Post
    I've been trying for 5 days now to get it, has anyone been able to obtain it ? This seems next to impossible on the RNG scale ?
    According to wowhead, once you have the jungle stalker achievement and exalted with the Order you will get him for your first use of the teleporting crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    According to wowhead, once you have the jungle stalker achievement and exalted with the Order you will get him for your first use of the teleporting crystal.
    I think if hes up, I'm exalted, and have the crystal, it just seems horrible to lock on to him. I've ported clos eto 500 times over this week.

Once you have the jungle stalker achievement, and the exalted rep, aswell as the crystal, then it should be available, the spawn time I believe is 2 ish hours, so I would suggest trying to realm hop to a low pop realm and using your crystal. That's what I did as soon as I got exalted and got ported to him first time. Goodluck.

I must be incredibly unlucky then

Same as you, I've ported hundreds of times and still haven't seen him.

Yea, once I got exalted with the reps. The first use of my epic crystal brought me right to him.

Do you need to be somewhere exactly when you use hte crystal or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    You dont need to be anywhere special. He just needs to be up, so a lot of RNG involved. Depending what server you are on. It took me a while also. Something to note, doing arena skirmish resets the CD of the crystal, also, you can server hop (though not sure if this works).
    This does indeed work, and is how I got mines, I filtered in some German realms and just had the German realm list up in a tab to see which were low pop, and waited for the ingame LFG tool to show one of them, then hopped in and used my crystal, took me right to him. Managed to get him down first go too, which I didn't think I would!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Once you have the jungle stalker achievement, and the exalted rep, aswell as the crystal, then it should be available, the spawn time I believe is 2 ish hours, so I would suggest trying to realm hop to a low pop realm and using your crystal. That's what I did as soon as I got exalted and got ported to him first time. Goodluck.
    Did the very same thing as the glitchy Glitch above me.
    Before the Jungle Stalker achievement, I simply couldn't get the Demon to "spawn" for me. Did the achievement after grinding for some of the "hard" rares (I mean, 4-8 hours respawn time for one of them? Really?) for about a week of pure rare searching, got the achievement and popped the crystal for about 3-4 tries. BOOM. Teleported to the Demon.

My Death Knight currently displays the Predator title, albeit got it on my Lock.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2015-08-01 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added achievement links.

Last night I camped Felbore for my final rare kill, and the moment he dropped and I got my Stalker achieve, I hit the crystal and was ported to Xem. Anyone who isn't getting this lucky, I feel bad for you. I did take the time to check the LFG Tool and found a hunter looking for a group to get the title too. I brought him along, just to better guarantee the kill.

If you are having issues, put yourself in a group and title that you are looking for Xem, you might get lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    Not true. Been Exalted with all 3 factions for 3 weeks and the crystal has yet to take me to the rare.

It's the respawn that is the problem. Around this time a lot of people will be hitting exalted with the order and using crystals. It has a respawn of over 18 hours, so yeah it will take a lot of patience to get it done. If it is spawned though, the crystal will take you to it 100%.

Can the crystal also send people that already have the Feat of Strength to Xemirkol? Would make it all but impossible to get it as time goes on if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Not true. Been Exalted with all 3 factions for 3 weeks and the crystal has yet to take me to the rare.
    Hm, weird. After I got exalted with all 3 the first use of the crystal took me right to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Can the crystal also send people that already have the Feat of Strength to Xemirkol? Would make it all but impossible to get it as time goes on if that's the case.
    I don't think so, once you kill him I think that's it, you won't get ported to him again, I've used my crystal many times since killing him and never been ported back to him.

I honestly just think the respawn time + more people completing the achievement/exalted etc is causing it to be an issue, I suggest trying to realm hop to a low pop realm and using your crystal there.

Two weeks ago, I got him after killing almost all the rares in the jungle in one day (Rashte or whatshisface and two more left), failed once because I got knocked into the wall... And got him again 15 minutes later, luckily! I can not remember if I got the last reputation I needed to exalted sometime during that day, but I still got teleported to other rares before him, which I blame to it not being up.
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.