Frost mage normal HFC trinkets

Hello fellow mages,

I've a few questions, first of all, my mage is Zaimylol from Ysondre EU.

According to mrrobot, BIS trinket in normal raid are Iskar and Mannoroth, i just have one of these for the moment.

But i don't understand : Archimonde mage trinket isn't a bis ? I read somewhere that using it with thermal void is pretty good, can someone confirm ?
    So the best normal trinket will be : Archimonde & Mannoroth ? (Using thermal void)

Thanks to you, and have a good day.

Ask Mr Robot uses stat weights so it will always believe that UGoS and PoF are the two strongest trinkets because they both have a lot of Int on them, and the class trinket has none.
    The normal class trinket is stronger than any mythic trinket.

Frost BiS is Class trinket and Unblinking Gaze of Sethe.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2015-08-03 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    The normal class trinket is stronger than any mythic trinket.

Frost BiS is Class trinket and Unblinking Gaze of Sethe.
    Despite being nerfed? Damn.

I'd think PoF would be better for AoE fights though, no? ToSW only buffs IL while PoF's AoE effect and Int would be invaluable for stuff like Ice Nova and Frozen Orb.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Depends what u call a AE-Fight.
    For padding meters at Assault tome is the wrong choice. U want PoF and Gaze and throw ILs while FO is up into Mark of Doom. U dont wat to weave at such a point.
    But overall u came to the point that most fights are less AE and more controlled Singletarget/2-targetcleave. Here the tome shines.
    The AE should be doable by Hunter/Boomkin/Warrior/Enhc. At least at progress. After progress for pure padding take tome out, ignore tactic and bomb like hell.
    But this again all depends on your groups strengths and weakness. If u have much passive AE focus on getting the boss down. If u have strong singletarget focus more on the adds.

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    You got simcraft numbers in this post: http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=749
    Yes, but it's not updated weekly or anything. Too lazy to find out if that includes Tome's hotfix nerf.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Yes, but it's not updated weekly or anything. Too lazy to find out if that includes Tome's hotfix nerf.
    What hotfix nerf are you referring to? I cannot find anything about any nerfs to tome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvpimpin View Post
    What hotfix nerf are you referring to? I cannot find anything about any nerfs to tome.
    Frost got nerfed ~33% and Fire got a 6% nerf on the proc rate. This happened Monday of the first HFC week.

The trinket list includes the nerf. The class trinket for Frost is very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Despite being nerfed? Damn.

I'd think PoF would be better for AoE fights though, no? ToSW only buffs IL while PoF's AoE effect and Int would be invaluable for stuff like Ice Nova and Frozen Orb.
    The class trinket is a MUST have for any Frost/Arc Mage. The normal class trinket is better then any heroic trinket in HFC with the exception of course for itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a BiS for Frost/Arc. It was nerfed because it was insanely powerful now it is just really really good and still a BiS.

Class trinket for frost is insanely good.

Deleted
    Yerh as said, don't follow that shit, Class trinket is a must for mages this tier, atleast for frost/arcane if you wanna do sweet deeps