Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Guy who worked there for 10 years leaves to get a new job right before an earnings call and a new xpack announcement... lmao.

Edit: I'll say though I'm looking forward to trying Wildstar when it's F2P, and I love GW2 so I am glad he got a job involved with that (even indirectly).

i cant stand bellular, especially when he went on his gamergate rant packed with profanity and sexist innuendos.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydan79 View Post

Probably around the same because of the Tokens. 50% of players now buy tokens over paying real money for obvious reasons.
    Well, me and a friend left for Final Fantasy XIV (good game, btw) in mid June. However, our tokens expired a few days into July, so we may still be counted as subscribers, I'd guess. I'm sad to have left WoW after 10 years (and tons of max level chars on horde/ally). However, as a non raider (I don't count LFR as raiding), WoD was a great disappointment to me and I haven't once missed it since moving on to FFXIV.

Ah well, I hope they get their non-raid mojo back with the next expansion, but at this point, I'm pretty sure I won't come back to WoW due to how happy I am with FFXIV.

With NCSoft bringing blade & soul to the west, the hiring of Bashiok makes sense. It's a really great game combat-wise, but the chance of it failing due to the anime/hentai factor is really high. It's a shame really, blade & soul is the only game that has gotten me hooked like wow did 7-9 years. And I don't even like the anime artstyle