Arcane Artifact Intro, Movie Trailers, Blue Posts, Tweets, Dalaran, Feral Preview

PTR 2.4.1 Now Available & Patch Notes

Patch 4.2 Coming this Month, Get Brewing with Deck Recipes

Rotation for March 8, 2016, Weekly Sales, Heroes WTF Moments #40

New Overwatch Skins, New Map - Ilios, Official Beta Patch Notes - March 8th 2016

Legion - Arcane Mage Artifact Intro
    Arcane mages use Violet Hold, Coldarra, and the Nexus during their Artifact acquisition. You can see their weapon models here, including the sixth variation.

Warcraft Movie Trailers
    We may get another Warcraft movie trailer this month!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ashran in Legion
    You will queue for Ashran similar to how you queue for battlegrounds. There will be no rewards unique to Ashran in Legion. The Ashran Dominance quest will reward honor and a strongbox similar to those you receive from winning a Battleground. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Queue Times
    Can we get faster que timer pops please? waiting 30-45 mins a match just seems nutty
    We're working on it. We want faster queues too (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Legion Tuning Hotfix Live at 7pm PST on 3/8
    A hotfix has been deployed to Alpha that will have significant impact on damage overall in PvP. Weapon damage, armor and secondary stats were incorrectly set for each class. Weapon damage was set to an extremely high value resulting in too much damage, especially from classes with fast attack speeds. In addition, we initially wanted secondary stats to be evenly distributed so that we can tune each spec appropriately based on feedback. You should now see an equal amount of each secondary stat when in PvP. Finally, armor was set to 4000 for all specializations resulting in some specs having too much armor.

All of these issues have been fixed in the current version of Alpha. We look forward to hearing your feedback. Thanks! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

DoT Spells Interrupting Actions
    Currently Dots are breaking Flag Caps and drinks. There is no way this is intended right with Corruption being 60 sec timer on players you can kill a solo defending lock and as long as he had corruption on you no way you are capping the node before he spawns. same thing with drinks you get out of combat to drink and the dots force break drinking I know every healer is going to hate this in arena.
    Thanks for the report. Do you know if a specific spell did this to you or have you had this experience with all damage over time effects? (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Feral Druid Feedback -- Build 21232 -- 3-Mar
    Re: The cooldown on 'powershifting':

This is indeed a philosophy change from live. Druids have been, and will continue to be, exceptionally good at breaking roots/snares. But that should be tied to shapeshifting, not macroing into skipping the shapeshift. It will provide better counterplay if there’s some cost (albeit still spammable and small) to shifting out of roots and snares. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Outlaw Rogue Feedback -- Build 21232 -- 3-Mar
    In the build after next, you'll find that Roll the Bones rolls 6 dice, instead of 5. That should solve the rerolling-for-5-buffs issue you were discussing. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mana Tap talent looks exactly like Soulburn Haunt, Improved Soulfire 4.0. An obligatory buff to maintain.
    Do you think talents are a good place for gameplay styles that some people enjoy and some people don't? (Celestalon)

Legion - Sunreaver's Sanctuary
    There have been more changes to Dalaran since our initial preview, including some tweaks to the Horde area. Both Live and Legion versions are pictured below.

Overwatch - New Map, Skins, Balance Changes
    Overwatch was patched to add several new skins, a new map, and some balance changes today.

Final Boss - Feral Druid Spec Preview
    Final Boss is back with another spec preview!

Did the alliance section of dalaran get updated as well or just the horde side?

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Did the alliance section of dalaran get updated as well or just the horde side?

alliance got theirs updated some time ago m8.

I like how someone asks for faster queues as if Blizzard has enabled the "slow queue times" option. Not something they can just magically fix.

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    alliance got theirs updated some time ago m8.
    Really? It didn't look changed at all, maybe some textures on the barrels in the inn, other than that it was mostly unchanged. That was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are the forsaken the head of that area?

Bronymanhi? Jesus fucking christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow isn't the Arcane artifact quest the -exact- same as the disc priest one? That's really shitty. I mean there's no difference. Both goto the nexus for the same reason and fight the same guy etc.

Deleted
    This is the hour of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    Why are the forsaken the head of that area?
    Spoiler alert:

Vol'jin is MIA. Sylvanas is new warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence chaud but you are god awful at WoW especially arcane mages lol my main died inside watching this,he was a gnome he is now so traumatised that he turned into a leper-gnome, sad day

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Bronymanhi? Jesus fucking christ.
    Yeah...I cant tell you how many times I checked to see if there was a way to change it

I made that account in like half a minute, and it became my main one.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Haste tuning may be low on Feral right now, but there's nothing design-wise that forces that to be the case. It's just not tuned yet."

Sometimes I find it quite frankly scary how little these blue posters seem to know what they're talking about. For those non-Ferals out there, there IS a design-wise reason why haste sucks for us: our bleeds - which comprise roundabouts half of our entire damage output - do NOT scale with haste. How blizzard can overlook that and simply put it down to tuning, I really can't fathom...

15+ Year Old Account
    O man i love the new Deadmau5 Lucio!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaud sleeping through the zarhym news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Wow isn't the Arcane artifact quest the -exact- same as the disc priest one? That's really shitty. I mean there's no difference. Both goto the nexus for the same reason and fight the same guy etc.
    I KNEW I HAVE SEEN THIS GUY SOMEWHERE. WTF really. It's slightly different, but that's it. So what now? We team up with the insane priests so we can both take our artefacts from the Nexus vault... This is... idk what it is, but i can say for sure I'm outraged to the least....

If we are to do the exact same quest against the exact same enemies the really should sent some npc of the respective other class to accompany us and retrieve their artefact as an stand-in.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a great Idea, I hope blizzard hear me out. (happy face)

So, those PVP Rooms in the Faction part of the city it should be some Sort of Faction Soldiers Barraks, we could have 1 room with troops that are raning and another where soldiers are chilling, just to keep up the immersion, and maybe we can have come cool and simple Daily quests (Something simple and easy, that would target the other faction inside the Walls of Dalaran, example: steal Items, make Soldiers get Drunk at the bar ECC...), The key is "immersion" make the world feel alive ^^

Thanks for hearing me out.

PS: BLIZZARD... A PLAGUE CART INSIDE THE FACTION AREA WITHIN THE CITY OF DALARAN!!!! remove it NOW!!! (if you dont have some plans for it) but hey... a Plague cart inside a Living city is like making a Kindergarden inside a Nuklear Facility.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Talking about the Horde Faction Area in dalaran, how about you give us some more Exits to the main city (nothing to special) just some sort of corridors or stairs), I would love to have more small Corridors and smaller rooms around in Dalaran,

BLizzard you are dong a good job, keep it up, my Ideas are just "fanatic and Warcraft Love" Toughts ^^

- - - Updated - - -

PS: about the Faction area PVP rooms, dont make more Static portals around (first it destorys Immersion, second it is just poor game design)

Idea, when we queue for battlegrounds, and we get inn, let us travel to the entrace of the battle ground, so atleast we get a feeling where the battle happens in the World (since we are playing WORLD OF WARCRAFT... and not Portals of Warcraft)

I would apply this same idea to DUNGEONS, just to make us get more Immersed to the World and where thing is in that WORLD.

Thanks for understanding.