Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Order Halls! Where will they be located?

Hi guys I thought it would be interesting to speculate on where each of the Class Order Halls will be located. Here's a list of where I guess the order halls will be located including confirmed or mentioned places.

Confirmed Locations:

Hunter - Hunters lodge in High Mountain.
    Paladin - A hidden templar sanctum beneath Light's Hope Chapel.
    Shaman - In a hollowed-out cave overlooking the Maelstrom.
    Warlock - Enclave on a Burning Legion portal world.

Mentioned Locations:

Rogue - The Dalaran Sewers have been mentioned in connection to the rogue Order Hall.

Unconfirmed Locations just speculation:

Death knight - Looks like they're heading back to Acherus? Needs a full rework and texture update though.
    Demon hunter - Maybe somewhere in the Black Temple or Vault of the Wardens?
    Druid - Moonglade seems like the most obvious place, but somewhere inside the Emerald Dream would be much cooler, like how Warlocks get to go to a different planet.
    Mage - Inside the Violet Citadel in Dalaran seems most likely, Karazhan could be another option.
    Monk - Peak of Serenity of some other temple monastery on Pandaria
    Priest - Unsure on this the Scarlet Monastery would be cool to see though, or maybe we'll finally see inside the Temple of Karabor?
    Warrior - Another I'm unsure of, I've seen people suggesting Fray Island or even a Vrykul Hall.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2015-08-21 at 06:06 PM.

I would see hunter chilling with Hemet nesingwary place with hunting trophie all the place

mfw warlocks get their own planet and paladins get an old church basement
    Last edited by barial; 2015-08-15 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    Warlock gets their own planet

Paladins get an old church basement

thx blizz
    And Shamans get a cave.

But to be serious, locks get a base ON a legion hubworld, which isn't the same as saying they get the whole planet. And the pally sanctum under Light's Hope is apparently a holy enough place that its presence spooked Arthas during the DK starter campaign.

Akama was a priest in our timeline right?

Maybe he could be there helping?

Deleted
    warriors should get a gym where they flex and look at their muscles in mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well considering Akama vowed to reconsecrate the Black Temple to the Light and after the warlocks cleaned it up while chasing Kanrethrad, I think it would make a solid fit for Priests. Plus it is quite spacious and a class hall for priests would need tons of space so that it can have chapels and shrine to all the faiths the WoW priests worship (Light, Forgotten Shadow, Elune, Loa, Earthmother).
    I don't think so. Per the Green Fire Warlock quest, isn't the Black Temple currently overrun by demons?

Anyways, here are the best ideas I've heard for each Order Hall

Warrior - Colissuem at Dire Maul, Vykrul Mead-Hall
    Warlock - Xoroth or Mar'duun
    Rogue - Ravenholdt
    Priest - Pillars of Creation? (I really have zero clue where you could marry all the religions of Priests and Shadow as well...)
    Monk - should be a restored Heart of Pandaria
    Mage - Violet Hold or a secret study in Karazhan
    Hunter - Should be some place new in Ashenvale or Un'goro
    Druid - Emerald Dream or inside the World Tree
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2015-08-15 at 04:34 PM.

I'll do some guessing for the unconfirmed ones.

Death knight - Probably Acherus, but ICC would be awesome. But 99% chance that it's Acherus.
    Demon hunter - I'd say Black Temple, but Akama would tell them to piss off. Either a new area on the Broken Isles or Mar'duun.
    Druid - Moonglade...? It seems a bit cheap though and considering the whole Dalaran thing for Rogues, a new world tree or part of the Emerald Dream is a possibility. My wish would personally be Nordrassil.
    Hunter - A big hunting lodge (Vrykul-inspired?) in Highmountain or Stormheim, complete with stables and a shooting range.
    Mage - A new floor of the Violet Citadel.
    Monk - Peak of Serenity, but just like with Rogues and Druids, it could be somewhere new, like a new area in one of the temples on Pandaria.
    Priest - Karabor/Cleansed Black Temple? Akama did say he'd clean up the place, but the Green Fire quest shows that he's taking his sweet time. Scarlet Monastery could also make sense now that the Scarlet Crusade is pretty much extinct post-MoP.
    Rogue - Dalaran Underbelly unless #RavenholdtOrRiot works out.
    Warrior - New place, probably in Stormheim. Fray Island is a tiny bit of land, really not fitting as a hall.

So far all the confirmed class hall locations have been outside of the new zones correct? I really like that as it will make the world feel bigger and actually connected instead of spending all of our time on the new continent we will have to travel around azeroth.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there an image of Archerus floating near the Broken Isles?
    (Both Dalaran an Archerus were on it.)

Found it:

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    So far all the confirmed class hall locations have been outside of the new zones correct? I really like that as it will make the world feel bigger and actually connected instead of spending all of our time on the new continent we will have to travel around azeroth.
    If #RavenholdtOrRiot doesn't do anything, the Rogue class hall will be in the Underbelly of Dalaran, which will be in the Broken Isles now.

I think rogues get some place right underneath the Tauren Warrior Bull's Room? For secrecy?

The only thing that makes sense for a Warrior Order Hall that isn't a Fray Island style Fight Club hall would be a straight up Valhalla realm where all of the worlds greatest Warriors in death get to hang out. Eg. Ghost King Ymiron could just be bro'ing it up doing a kegstand of mead with Ghost Lothar and Ghost Broxigar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd LOVE for the Druid Class Hall to be in the Emerald Dream. Or perhaps in the World Tree with the entrance only big enough for Druids in bird form to be able to get into.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Rogues better get Ravenholdt. Dalaran sewers? Fuck off with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I'd LOVE for the Druid Class Hall to be in the Emerald Dream. Or perhaps in the World Tree with the entrance only big enough for Druids in bird form to be able to get into.
    Whaa Emerald Dream is going to be like Firelands, just the raid and nothing else. It even has the same number of tentative bosses as FL, which feels a bit trollish on Blizz's part there. "We heard you liked Emerald Dreams..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Rogues better get Ravenholdt. Dalaran sewers? Fuck off with that.
    I agree. My Rogue isn't my main but I'd hate if it was down there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corngrenade View Post
    Whaa Emerald Dream is going to be like Firelands, just the raid and nothing else. It even has the same number of tentative bosses as FL, which feels a bit trollish on Blizz's part there. "We heard you liked Emerald Dreams..."
    I didn't mean inside the raid or anything. More how the Emerald Dream is supposed to be. A lush vibrant Azeroth unspoiled by man and whatever else. That's definitely Druidesque.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by corngrenade View Post
    Molten Front?

The funniest part is that the moment they have to choose class halls, the first assumption the devs made for rogues was, "they get a place that already exists and also sucks". I have no idea why Ravenholdt wouldn't be their first and obvious go-to.

In general, class halls will be important, and will add a huge amount of flavor to the class. The class halls will absolutely be relevant for WoW going forward too- even if you "advance past them" in a later expac, the quest designers will NEVER be able to stop using whatever your class hall is, for class relevant things. It's too much important resource going forward. If they stick you in a cave, you'll live in that cave, so it had better be cool and have magical class shit flying around it.

Warriors had (and still have) a whole island, so they could use that, or play off of that concept. Rogues should obviously get the place where all the rogues hang out (Ravenholdt), Death Knights have one great place and they will probably reuse it, but they could do a frostwyrm themed place in Northrend or other, shamans have probably the most leeway of anyone, being about elements in a world where there's plenty of places that would be suitable, up to and including magical portals to elementals elementalling, druids have a whole zone so like, that place, monks have a training area which would seem suitable and is absolutely gorgeous, but pretty much any whupass peak in Pandaria could work in a pinch, hunters are pretty abandoned but could be placed in any natural environment (they normally get placed next to druids, but they couldn't really do that here), mages have any place in Dalaran that isn't open sewage as a possible location, and warlocks will hopefully get some badass fel place, instead of like, a series of closets or whatever like in Stormwind. Priests feel the hardest to me, because each order of priesthood should properly have its own place (and does). It doesn't make sense for "priests" to really hang out in one specific place, so they'll have to come up with some staging ground thing. Pantheist Pagoda?

Death Knight: Acherus
    Demon Hunter: A new area or maybe Black Temple.
    Druid: Some place in the Emerald Dream.
    Hunter: A spot in Un'Goro or Sholazar
    Mage: Some Violet Eye setup in Karazhan
    Monk & Priest I'm not sure.
    Warrior: A place in Stormheim. Probably the WoW Asgard or part of it.