Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    You mean like most of the people in the U.S?
    Yeah. The rest of the world hates when Americans do that. For good reason.

Wanna point out my hypocrisy?

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    The answer is: Never. It is never the right time for random fuckers from halfway across the globe to stand uncomfortably close and whisper in your ears like some sort of creepy uncle. Wringing their hands in giddy delight, while indulging in a barely-contained schadenfreudegasm.
    that...That mental image is disturbing.

Well this thread got fun eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Yeah. The rest of the world hates when Americans do that. For good reason.

Wanna point out my hypocrisy?
    I'm sure you have never commented on matters outside the U.S. and given your two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    I'm sure you have never commented on matters outside the U.S. and given your two cents.
    You misunderstand. I'm not denying the allegation. I am a hypocrite. I freely admit that I offer unsolicited and uncultivated opinions about the world. I also admit that I'm an asshole, and that the world at large is free to call me out on my bullshit.

What I'm asking is for you, personally, to back up your claim. Your failure in this regard means I feel completely justified in disregarding your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    "freedom to carry arms"

Can't go to theaters without the risk of getting shot, where i come from it doesn't seem like a good trade off.
    your at risk of having something bad happen to you anywhere you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melanithil View Post
    It is possible to kill someone with a spoon. It is more efficient to use a firearm.

I sometimes think people in these threads are being deliberately perverse in ignoring the obvious.
    if your answer is to ban guns than ban knives,pens,and every other sharp object.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if your answer is to ban guns than ban knives,pens,and every other sharp object.
    If we're gonna ban things based on likelihood to kill, I'd start with cigarettes, fatty foods and clumsiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Well this thread got fun eventually.
    Yeeeep, after the case was closed I more or less disowned this thread and threw it to the wolves.

Have fun debating politics.

Deleted
    You can use that against regulations or are you happy for kids having a bazooka because they're allowed pens?

10+ Year Old Account
    your at risk of having something bad happen to you anywhere you go.
    I live in an area where there are mafia families active, an area where we regularly have fights between motorgangs, not your local gangs the know kind.

Guess how often people get shot here? Rarely to never unless they are related to crime. I can go to the cinema and even at worst what i can expect is running into a group of people and a fight breaking out. Guns aren't that easy to come by and guns aren't pulled for everything.

And surely mental patients such as those that reside in the US can't easily get a gun from a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I live in an area where there are mafia families active, an area where we regularly have fights between motorgangs, not your local gangs the know kind.

Guess how often people get shot here? Rarely to never unless they are related to crime. I can go to the cinema and even at worst what i can expect is running into a group of people and a fight breaking out. Guns aren't that easy to come by and guns aren't pulled for everything.

And surely mental patients such as those that reside in the US can't easily get a gun from a store.
    Yeah, In the last 8 years I have lived in a small town full of gun owners/hunters etc, never seen a shooting or people pull out guns for anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yeah, In the last 8 years I have lived in a small town full of gun owners/hunters etc, never seen a shooting or people pull out guns for anything.
    But you can't deny as a whole it's unusually high?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And in the rest of your county you have shootings like it's not tomorrow. While in the rest of my country or even EUROPE for that matter comes nowhere close. Yet to hear about shootings around here that weren't criminal related.