Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mistweaver Artifact weapon art from Legion!

Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

I love the look.

I like the first and last look the most, the others are decent imo.

Deleted
    No sense to have a sha infested wep at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    No sense to have a sha infested wep at all
    Less sense to have the Yulong look gated behind PVP prestige =(

I know, I can't fucking wait for it!!

beside that weapon, i feel kinda trolled by blizzard and the DH hero class. it is like "hey ok we cannot fix the monk heal, dps is not good and tank, well, was to good and now nurfed, but here is another leather class, have fun"
    13/13

Monk

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    beside that weapon, i feel kinda trolled by blizzard and the DH hero class. it is like "hey ok we cannot fix the monk heal, dps is not good and tank, well, was to good and now nurfed, but here is another leather class, have fun"
    Have they said DH is leather? Numbers wise it makes more sense to be Mail since it's only Shaman and Hunters. But I would understand if hey didn't want hunters and demon hunters to be on the same gear.
    Last edited by Babylonius; 2015-08-06 at 07:58 PM.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Have they said DH is leather? Numbers wise it makes more sense to be Mail since it's only Shaman and Hunters.
    no but the official website got all stuff online
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/demon-hunter
    13/13

Monk

These models are nice and everything... But hopefully they will not sit upside down on our backs like other staves. These models have dangly bits that would look awful if they were upside down.

I really want the serpent one but I don't want to pvp!!! Fuck!!!!!

I feel like Sha should've been the one Gated behind PvP, as you can extend that to all specs.

I'm sure that if Yul'on is used as the PVP variant for MW then what ever weapons BrM and WW get Niuzao and Xuen will be the Variant of those weps for PVP also
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Punchy stop making sense. I DONT WANNA PVP FOR THAT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Less sense to have the Yulong look gated behind PVP prestige =(
    I was going to write the same exact thing.. Dammit Blizzard.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    Not only that, it's another melee dd class - if they don't start balancing the raids better between ranged and melee, casual guilds like mine (with not many twinks available) will have an even harder time in the addon.

@topic: I generally like the weapon designs, not only those of the MW monk. They've done a good job on them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiair View Post
    Punchy stop making sense. I DONT WANNA PVP FOR THAT!
    Ya never know maybe even with it being used for PVP it may however still be viable for PVE? guess we will soon know when we see the associated builds with it.
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Ya never know maybe even with it being used for PVP it may however still be viable for PVE? guess we will soon know when we see the associated builds with it.
    I'm pretty sure its just a visual effect and this particular seems to be locked behind PvP prestige lvl.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Deleted
    anyone speculate on what windwalker will get? 100% sure it will be fist weapon?

Wouldn't it make more sense for all specs to receive a staff/spear/polearm of some sort? Not so much of a fist weapon/onehand weapon? This of course brings up my question on since WW/BrM can use multiple weapons (DW or 2h) do they get to choose which one they receive or does it basically streamline us into one choice?