Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, warlocks get dumped in another dimension, no reason we couldn't be on another world.

It's settled. Karabor it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifritx View Post
    I mean, warlocks get dumped in another dimension, no reason we couldn't be on another world.
    This. There's no telling where we'll end up, or any class besides those specified.

I really like this feature, because at the very least we get some class based lore that we have never had before. I have no clue what they will do with priests, hunters, rogues, or warriors. Their lore is almost absent from the game. I would guess that with the priests some players won't be happy with it. You make a very valid point that the priests are not unified around one faith. My guess would be something with the Naruu or Velen/Anduin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Probably inside a blacksmith that exclusively makes shields, to remind us of the only priest spell that matters =')
    You know, you used to post a lot of good useful information and tips if I remember right. All you seem to do these days is hate on the discipline spec over and over again at every given opportunity. I'm not bagging on you so please don't take this the wrong way, but does it not get tiring? I get you hate disc. I just re rolled from disc to shaman and goddam it's horrible raiding with one on farm bosses but they're not all that op on progression content.
    Anyway that's that off of my chest!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Our class hub location better be inside KARABOR TEMPLE.
    I expect nothing less. NOT gonna buy the game if this won't be. I'm paying for the game, I'm entitled to that!

Elune is a Naaru which happens to be the source of 'Light'

problem solved

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Anduins room
    too many daddy issues in the atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel View Post
    Why not a location in the theme of a Temple of Elune, moonlight is both dark and light so holy and shadowy. I love the looks of the NElf temples.
    Because, as said, no one besides the Night Elves believe in that version of the light. Blood Elves draw their light from the Sunwell. For the Forsaken, the light is extremely painful to them, so something bathed in fire would more suit their belief in the light being painful and dangerous. The Tauren follow An'she, which is pretty much completely opposite of Elune. Gnomes don't really believe in anything, but feel they're doctors and medics, so any God worship seems out of the picture for them.

Overall though, I don't really see what we're going to get besides a generic church. Chances are, we'll either get a human Church of Light style church or a Night Elf Priestess of the Moon style one though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Because, as said, no one besides the Night Elves believe in that version of the light. Blood Elves draw their light from the Sunwell. For the Forsaken, the light is extremely painful to them, so something bathed in fire would more suit their belief in the light being painful and dangerous. The Tauren follow An'she, which is pretty much completely opposite of Elune. Gnomes don't really believe in anything, but feel they're doctors and medics, so any God worship seems out of the picture for them.

Overall though, I don't really see what we're going to get besides a generic church. Chances are, we'll either get a human Church of Light style church or a Night Elf Priestess of the Moon style one though.
    This is also true for a lot of other classes. Let's take Paladins for example, since we know they're probably getting Light's Hope Chapel. Bloodelf Paladins are Paladins (actually they are blood knights) who draw their power from different sources and are huge rivals to the alliance paladins. The whole class hall thing is settled in some lore. The circumstances of Legion draw the necessity to unite the classes, regardless of believes or affiliation. Thus our heros will overcome their rivalry for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post

Then we get a location/hall where all Gods of entities are represented. They will come up with something crazy, we all wont like.

Deleted
    Perhaps Scarlet Monastary, Tyr's Hand or Hearthglen?

I figure that wherever it is, shadow priests will probably just be relegated to the basement with their angst.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Lots of young boys running around.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, it would make a lot more sense for the priests to be in the basement of Light's Hope because they have some popsicles down in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    I have no clue what they will do with priests, hunters, rogues, or warriors. Their lore is almost absent from the game.
    Not sure about the others, but Rogues can just chill out at Ravenholdt Manor, maybe in a new sub-basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Priests, I'm thinking either Karabor (Most "recent" bastion of light there has been), OR (imo, most likely, due to it being completely neutral), Shattrath, being that its the current bastion for not just one, but MULTIPLE Naaru, who are the epitome of the Light for, well, everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I have no clue what they will do with priests, hunters, rogues, or warriors. Their lore is almost absent from the game. I would guess that with the priests some players won't be happy with it. You make a very valid point that the priests are not unified around one faith. My guess would be something with the Naruu or Velen/Anduin
    Hunters: Probably some ranger lodge (could be anywhere though).
    Rogues: Probably Ravenholdt Manor, this is where the Assassins Guild is located isn’t it?

Though priests aren’t unified, the most common belief is centered on the Holy Light (dwarves, humans, gnomes, highelves/bloodelves) while the other priest races worship their own stuff (Naaru, Elune, Sun, Shadow).

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, it would make a lot more sense for the priests to be in the basement of Light's Hope because they have some popsicles down in the basement.
    Paladins are underneath Light's Hope Chapel. We need our own location.

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    Hunters: Probably some ranger lodge (could be anywhere though).
    Nesingwary's Camp, Northern Stranglethorn.