Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Thumbs up Demon Hunter Media (Pictures/Videos)

Edit: Scroll down to the end of this post for new media

Credit to Netherspark for the picture above, Female Nightelf demon form
    Demon Hunter Class Color

Demon Hunter Ability Preview

Demon Hunter Lore
    Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. The Illidari embrace fel and chaotic magics—energies that have long threatened the world of Azeroth—believing them necessary to challenge the Burning Legion. Wielding the powers of demons they’ve slain, they develop demonic features that incite revulsion and dread in fellow elves.

Demon hunters ritually blind themselves in exchange for spectral sight that enables them to better sense their prey. This enhanced awareness, together with their great agility and magical prowess, makes demon hunters unpredictable adversaries. An Illidari’s quarry has much to fear.

Mar'duun Demon Hunter Questing Zone
    Mar'duun is a prison world that was created by Sargeras, prior to his becoming the Fallen Titan, to hold all the demons he captured. After his fall into madness, Sargeras shattered Mar'duun to free what would become the Burning Legion.

New Pictures

Last edited by ThatGuyBud; 2015-08-10 at 11:06 PM.

Gah, scale the images!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The second to left mask of the close-ups reminds me of that SWOTOR class that had no eyes... I can't shake it >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Gah, scale the images!
    also this, please

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Gah, scale the images!
    Done

/10chars

Much love <3
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

First thing I am doing when I get beta is make one. First thing I am doing when its live.. The class I have always wanted just hope it won't fail my expectations.

Thanks for compiling this information. I wonder what level you'll start as -- I'm guessing 100. I would say 90 following the DK's path of starting at 60 (after finishing the starter zone), but then again Blizzards approach to accessibility over the last few years has changed quite a bit. That, and the expansion comes with 1 free boost to 100.

first thing i'm doing on release, if you don't have to have 110 before doing it.

this is one sexy class. shardoom is amazing too, being basically a fucking asteroid, it's so damn cool.

I like that they've broken their class mold to make the Demon Hunter better in their eyes, what with them only having two specs and being available to Blood and Night Elves only.

I'm guessing Demon Hunter will start at level 70 (because it will take you back to TBC during the fall of Illidan and to push the Legion force out)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronyk View Post
    Thanks for compiling this information. I wonder what level you'll start as -- I'm guessing 100. I would say 90 following the DK's path of starting at 60 (after finishing the starter zone), but then again Blizzards approach to accessibility over the last few years has changed quite a bit. That, and the expansion comes with 1 free boost to 100.
    At some point the presenter dropped a comment that went something like this "... starting at higher level so they can jump straight into the new expansion". Heavily suggests level 100.

I see this overtaking Death Knights and Hunters in popularity.
    ( ; , , ; )

One ranged and one melee dps spec (plus the tank spec) would have seemed like a very obvious way to avoid "breaking the mold" of 3 specs/class, or "watering down" the class identity.

Kind of disappointing and surprising that they made them melee-only.
    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - B. Goldwater

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice one thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrzz View Post
    OMG I'm tanking with this next year

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll actually pvp on a DH just for the xmog glaive in the 5th picture down
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I also like how they tout double jumping as a super useful tool. It's like they don't know what items/skills they've already given us in game to cheese physics :P

Safe to assume that Vengeance is 1h?

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    The customization is gonna be so much fun. Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Safe to assume that Vengeance is 1h?
    Safe to assume both are 1h

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    I also like how they tout double jumping as a super useful tool. It's like they don't know what items/skills they've already given us in game to cheese physics :P
    think about it in bgs though, you grab the flag and haul ass, then double jump up the graveyard and take a path that nobody else will be able to take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Safe to assume both are 1h
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDGJmFjjHM

he's dual wielding here.