Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or slaying some BAMF of a Demon for his blood draining axe, or... doing whatever Unholy Death Knights gotta do.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

let's see here, you have 7years of information about dks. and 5 spells+ 10min info talk about demon hunter.

I bet you do many good decisions in your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Except for the revisitation of Teron Gorefiend? Who in the MU was the real first death knight... Didn't become a death knight in the AU but his lore significance came from what he did in the MU.
    A completely different kind of Death Knight that has pretty much no connection whatsoever to Scourge Death Knights beyond the name.

Just pick a look at Monks hype.
    I'm not worried. I had many opportunities to swap mains yet i ended up staying a DK. I can't say i'm not enjoying..

Except for the revisitation of Teron Gorefiend? Who in the MU was the real first death knight... Didn't become a death knight in the AU but his lore significance came from what he did in the MU.
    The first Dk (teron gorefiend) wasn't a death knight like the one we play, just the name was the same. Technically Arthas was the first Dk as we know them. Teron gorefiend was simply the soul of an orc warlock put into a human body. Which i'm still wondering what that does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    A completely different kind of Death Knight that has pretty much no connection whatsoever to Scourge Death Knights beyond the name.
    You got there before me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    There's a similar thread in Rogue and Warlock forums. In general, the classes that feel overlapped by DH are feeling neglected right now
    Wich amuse me since the DH steal the warrior mechanic, Not the DK,lock or rogue ones.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLCD View Post
    After 8+ years of WoW and playing my Death Knight for 4 expansion is finally time to call it quits and move on to Demon Hunters.
    I personally hated what WoD did to DKs not only lore wise but mechanically as well. Good luck to everyone else who will continue to enjoy their class. Boring talents and same weapon enchants and rotation for 7 years is enough.

Time for Change.
    Good riddance. If you jump ship at the first real announcement about the content of the patch, you were probably a FOTM guy all along.

Moving myself to a Demon Hunter as a main, Not because i dislike DK gameplay. I actually think with skullflowers help Death Knights are going to fair better than ever before in 7.0. For me its just because DH is a class i have always wanted to be playable and its time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLCD View Post
    After 8+ years of WoW and playing my Death Knight for 4 expansion is finally time to call it quits and move on to Demon Hunters.
    I personally hated what WoD did to DKs not only lore wise but mechanically as well. Good luck to everyone else who will continue to enjoy their class. Boring talents and same weapon enchants and rotation for 7 years is enough.

Time for Change.
    I am hoping on the hero class bandwagon again too. I jumped on DK when they arrive. Now it is time to shine as a demon hunter. I always like metamorphosis with warlock but it always felt wrong...especially since demo was supposed to be THE minion tree. I am glad warlock wont be ''demon hunter'' anymore.

ALL HAIL ILLIDAN OUR DEMON HUNTER OVERLORD!

Another melee spec is exactly what the game needed when they continue to design 4/5 boss fights to favor stacking as many ranged DPS as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Still gonna mod around here, HW? If not we'll miss ya.
    Yeah ofc My main will be Demon Hunter but my main alt will be a Death Knight (likely getting just as much playtime.)

Deleted
    People posting about re-rolling to a class they have almost no information about, yeah I'm sure you are key to some guilds roster with logic like that. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotopes View Post
    People posting about re-rolling to a class they have almost no information about, yeah I'm sure you are key to some guilds roster with logic like that. lol.
    In most guilds it won't matter as they don't play on a level its relevant. Every guild i have been in has had players rerolling for an expansion or after everything dead on the last tier. It all works it's self out in the end. You also have allot of returning players for a new expansion wanting to raid that will fill other spots that perhaps you once filled, all you do is pick the most capable team out of what you have.

Umm you havnt been playing a DK for 7 years just an FYI.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    Another melee spec is exactly what the game needed when they continue to design 4/5 boss fights to favor stacking as many ranged DPS as possible.
    Pretty much what I was thinking. I'll be waiting for the next tanking class that has a ranged spec personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    Umm you havnt been playing a DK for 7 years just an FYI.

Only a few months short of that. Wrath released in Nov of '08

Deleted
    Staying with my DK.

If I make a DH, I'll use it for alt raids or if a specific encounter requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    and you felt the need to announce this why?
    so much this.

teron gorefiend has nothing to do with scourge death knights. 1st gen death knights are literally just warlocks in human bodies, they have nothing to do with our death knights and to do so wouldve been a major lorelol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Don't jump the gun just yet. Demon Hunters are the new kids on the block, so undoubtedly they'll be a horrible imbalanced mess.
    They'll probably enjoy a few weeks of being OP before Blizzard nerfs them into the ground. Then no one will want to play them.