Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Another thing I'm worried about is the fact they only have 1 DPS spec, meaning you'll be stuck with the same rotation/spells for as long as you play the class probably

Jumping ship before we even know if or how they rework the rune system? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldeera View Post
    Teron gorefiend was simply the soul of an orc warlock put into a human body. Which i'm still wondering what that does.
    Far as I can gather, the trick was being a walking corpse; with the soul attached to their weapon they were near-immortal and were largely unfazed by magic. In return, they were powerful warlocks, and employed necromancy to disorient their foes.

Question is, can they solo like us DKs?

You stuck with DK through all the BS Cata changes and *now* you're quitting?! lol ok.

I have the suspicion that a lot of DKs will be double jumping elves come next expansion

i don't get this mindset. can you seriously not play more than one class? i've got 9 of the 11 classes at max, i play them all.

Play 'em both and decide then. Never before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to enjoy my DH too. But I'm also going to enjoy leveling and playing the other classes, because I have this awesome ability called multitasking and can handle playing several characters at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a LOT of people in this thread demanding change to their class simply for the sake of change. That is a very dangerous mindset.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    He's just venting it seems. And to be honest, he does have a point, we've had a lot of shit stay the same for a long time now. I really hope we get some changes to our class (I'm actually hoping for an overhaul to be honest, but that will never happen).
    Here's hoping you bastards get nerfs where they're deserved.

who knows how the dk rotation is gunna look,might be a whole new feel,people always jump the gun with a new class release

Yeah, I'm with ya, to be honest I've been looking to jump ship ever since they dumped Blood DPS way back when. Demon Hunter, here I come.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

but our rotation haven't been the same? 4pc frost, NP, and BoS changed how dk is played quite a bit.

If anything I feel entire wod raiding have been pingpong of changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    but our rotation haven't been the same? 4pc frost, NP, and BoS changed how dk is played quite a bit.

If anything I feel entire wod raiding have been pingpong of changes.
    Don't try to bring logic into it. What you're looking at is people attempting to gain like-minded social justification for switching from the original broody, edgy class that they hopped on to the new broody, edgy class they're going to hop on.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Personally I switched away from DK when the Cata changes hit. That killed the class IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    and you felt the need to announce this why?
    He wants you to feel sorry for him and attempt to keep him from changing his mind.

This WoW community is full of self-centered cry babies.