Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Pretty generic, but I like it.

Damn, that's the only time I've seen the Mage Tower Vengeance skin look good. Makes me want to try it

10+ Year Old Account
    The Vengeance skin looks amazing ugggh.

Just noticed there still is a lot of PVP boots, belts, and bracers we can't wear.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-05-22 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Damn, that's the only time I've seen the Mage Tower Vengeance skin look good. Makes me want to try it
    How dare you...

I mean, ya it looks good sheathed like that.

Guess who just got a sexy sexy achievement.

Unrepentant fangirl that I am, I made an Alarak inspired transmog set. I haven't completed Balance of Power yet, because long break and I've been catching up to everything else in the meantime, so blegh.

These are the best matching colors I could find personally, although as for the shoulders, the heroic coloration of the same model would technically be better, but then you get a slight dissonance between the shoulders and gloves, and looking at Alarak's armor in HotS, his armor has a warm, brown weathering, so it works out to me with a smidge of brown leather...also goes a bit better with the skirt.

I couldn't find any better alternatives for belts though, since I was adamant for an attachment, but there are some that would work better for color matching alone, but that one is my personal choice.

Also a mog that kinda demands a certain haircut and blindfold to round it off a bit better, since you can't get red eyes on any halfmask. Of course, could just go as a standard edgelord and pick whatever you like, but this was a specific theme. I mean I'm being a pleb and using horns, and I forgot to slap a black shirt on, so...there's that.

I am sorry for the lack of the most fitting glaive skins, but there you go. Can post an item list if anyone's interested.

I'll ignore the flaming glaive skin in red because...I suck at the game, and getting them is a snowball's chance in hell for me... TvT
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-05-25 at 05:11 PM.

"Well, one of us is going to have to change."

- - - Updated - - -

anyways, not sure which set I like best:

or

thoughts?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts? Blood elves look so much better than night elves. But to answer your question, I prefer the first one rather than the others. I also like the last one, lookin good, maybe a different weapon but besides that it looks great!

My turn since the Felsteel Longblade is just too damn much to buy. I can't justify spending 80k for that sword. Here's a small update, still not much of a change since last time besides the swords. Thinking about working on a blue set now, kind of tired of red.

AND

Ended up getting a cheap generic version of the felsteel longblade, looks pretty bad but with the enchant it's bearable.
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2017-05-27 at 01:14 AM.

] nothing special just stole some rogue set :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty basic aswel.

This is my Mog
    Last edited by Reaped; 2017-05-31 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casariall View Post
    My current transmog (I change it few times a week )

May I ask what leggings are those? thank you!

Don't see a lot of purple sets on here and honestly I dislike a lot of the Demon Hunter looks. I'll keep working on it, and try and get the purple glaives from the Mage Tower next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post

Don't see a lot of purple sets on here and honestly I dislike a lot of the Demon Hunter looks. I'll keep working on it, and try and get the purple glaives from the Mage Tower next week.
    I had a purple set once that wasn't demon huntery

Doesnt seem that purple though.

Finally finished my transmog! Super happy with it except for perhaps the weapons

Pretty typical these days, but I like it.

Somewhat unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Somewhat unique.
    That looked awesome, please share what you're wearing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?