Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurange View Post
    So everyone knows there are two different colored Dh starter sets, which has been bugging me for a while!

Especially since both are in the appearance tab!

Today I saw this person sitting outside the raid, clearly wearing the BE version as a Night elf!

Unfortunately they didn't wish to share and I have hidden their name but could anyone maybe provide any info on how this is possible?
    I have leveled both demon hunter races myself but I do not have the opposite mog on either.
    Thanks
    If I was to hazard a guess they have both a Belf and Nelf DH which unlocked both versions of the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurange View Post
    So everyone knows there are two different colored Dh starter sets, which has been bugging me for a while!

Especially since both are in the appearance tab!

Today I saw this person sitting outside the raid, clearly wearing the BE version as a Night elf!

Unfortunately they didn't wish to share and I have hidden their name but could anyone maybe provide any info on how this is possible?
    I have leveled both demon hunter races myself but I do not have the opposite mog on either.
    Thanks
    DH class trials start with that color, or used to, at least.
    So making a class trial and not deleting it meant your main DH char also had it unlocked for transmog.

Finally got the Mythic Druid Chest from SoO which makes the T19 Mythic Rogue set amazing:

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

It is almost impossible to find a fitting shoulder model to these.

Plate alt looks so much more satisfying.