Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm going to name my demon hunter Edgelorde and wear the holiest looking armor I can find with an equally edgy title for at least the first couple weeks just because it sounds hilarious. Bonus points if someone points out there's an extra e at the end of the name.

After that what I always have my leather wearers use. Blue wildheart set with the T11 druid shoulders. And that's if nothing new catches my eye, probably will though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want to know is can I wear Cursed Vision of Sargeras over my other blindfold? Or goggles? If so, I'm definitely getting in on that goggle-blindfold action.

Well. I'd care much 'bout lore for my future Daemon Hunter sooooo I'll keep both "classic" DH Weapon and Blindfold for myself.

I'll be wielding fist of the deity or night blades. The war glaives go without say. For shits and giggles I'll try and farm the vancleef off set pieces

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...legear-recolor

that and the orange version for me...minus the helm

most likely will use that for awhile...I won't use the cursed vision though as it looks weird on the new models(incoming "updated" version of it I bet for DH tier set)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring out ye kilts! Yer kilts be needed! bring out ye kilts!.

Seriously, the druid kilts will be selling like wildfire on the AH after this expansion. Anyone remember the Vanilla Box art with that Night Elf 'druid' on the back/center flap?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Bring out ye kilts! Yer kilts be needed! bring out ye kilts!.
    I'm hoping they add more kilts. At least ones that are not covered in leaves or druid-y themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm hoping they add more kilts. At least ones that are not covered in leaves or druid-y themes.
    I wonder how their raid tiers are going to look like. Kilts + skimpy/shirtless would be nice. Perhaps they could do some pants like Illidan ones, like the one in WC3. It's quite loose, very cool.

I have a feeling that they might do shorts, but it could just be me.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...tments-recolor

More than likely that with the helm disabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    I wonder how their raid tiers are going to look like. Kilts + skimpy/shirtless would be nice. Perhaps they could do some pants like Illidan ones, like the one in WC3. It's quite loose, very cool.
    It'd be wonderful to see them branch out again with the pants like they did for WOTLK. Maybe the flared kilts too.

I've got a couple of BoE sets banked already (an all white ninja set, and an all black ninja set) Just to be able to mog myself right away....

Eager to hear more about the transmog system in general, I have the slimmest of hopes that transmog skins will be unlocked account wide (but still class limited)....
    I really want to wear the flaming crown (Crown of Destruction graphic) from the MC-Anniversary event and basically build a normal orange-fire based theme, but alas the item was removed... So unless it's account wide unlocks, i'm boned (also, it would be nice to not have to farm all of this stuff up again, since my rogue already has 99% of it)

Since that isn't very likely, however.... It's also gonna depend on potential weapon mogs....

WEAPONS:

Felsteel Longblades are Red Katanas that sheath on the back... I'd probably rock those....

Else (some common mog looks I use on various toons):

Black Mog: Last Laugh 1h axes from Naxx 25, Alternatively there's a really really wicked black runed scimitar from Naxx 10 (2nd boss, spider wing)
    White Mog: Phosphorescent blade--- Slave Pens Heroic.....SUPER BRIGHT WHITE GLOW sword, Alternatively a sword that never freaking drops Void Saber-Uld 25
    Fire Mog: There's an orange Gladius type sword from Ulduar (can't remember 10 or 25), with Fiery weapon illusion they look just sick. Blade of Wizardry would be the other choice.... Or just one of the BoE katana models with a fiery illusion
    Blue Mog: Phantom Blade-- Sheaths on back

Daggers: I probably won't farm daggers, but some great ones I can recommend, as a Rogue main/transmogger:

Red/Fel green: There's a dagger in TBC-Hyjal with red glow, and a skull with green fel fire in the eyes.... Very DH fitting. Also a non glow, pure green version there.
    Green: Shard of Azzinoth
    Red/Black: Night Blade (there's like 4 diff versions, with teh same graphic)
    Blue: Jaded Crystal Dagger- The 5man who's name escapes me on Isle of Quel Danis
    Blue/black: ICC Blood Queen (I wanna say it's 10m.... same dagger with red runes off heroic)
    White: Fang of Oblivion -Uld 25
    Fire: Forget the name- Alysrazor-Firelands
    Purple- Mindfang-AB Zone in, Arathi Highlands

Complete Hipster dagger via rarity: "Dustbringer" Fishing/AH (Ashrbinger is the giant sword and "Blade of the Scarlet Highlord"..... Dustbringer is a red glowing dagger and "Blade of the Crimson Landlord"

Sets:

Black Ninja: I'll spice up my all black ninja mog asap with a Scryers tabard, grey/black bloodfang helm, and Rogue t5 Shoulders from SSC (there's a non set version of them) or the current season rogue pvp shoulders (again, the non set version)

White Ninja: I need mask of the unforgiven (Stratholme) or Ghostshroud (BRD), as well as the Argent Crusade Tabard from Icecrown.

Ulduar 10 recolor: I'd consider wearing the set in general, but half of it is a higher resolution/better looking version of the black set I was talking about above

Ulduar 25 recolor: The black and Fel green are going to make this likely my first set that I work towards/farm

MISC
    -I'd like to also build a red set, but I'm not really pleased with non Rogue, leather options for that just yet... We'll see what kind of gear DH's get

-If we can ever mog Staves/Polearms: Frostscythe of Ahune (Black or White mogs) and Flame Wrath (a giant fiery pitchfork)..

-Also Warglaives.... IDC if we can't even hold them yet.... I'm going to start farming for them because it only feels right that a DH owns a pair.
    Last edited by Drosul; 2015-08-16 at 08:08 AM.

stolen from the rogue transmog thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinu View Post
    [Picture]

stolen from the rogue transmog thread
    Could you please add the item list?
    Leveling a fem NE Monk at the moment, and that looks amazing for my Brewmasterspec.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Could you please add the item list?
    Leveling a fem NE Monk at the moment, and that looks amazing for my Brewmasterspec.
    weapons are wrathful pvp axes, shoulders are 25man rogue tier 10, helm is a lvl 40ish green, can get it very easily in plaguelands or thousand needles from quests, chest looks like insect vestments from anub'arak in azjol'nerub dungeon, tabard is from tol barad, not sure about the rest.

Simple and generic elf Demon Hunter:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...Q808spe808spv8
    All items easily obtainable, so that's what I'll get initially, prolly as soon as I get out of their starting zone.
    The BoEs should already be in my bank, so it's down to easy dungeon and quest or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I wonder if the blindfold will be part of the head as opposed to an actual helmet texture...as in, you can never remove it. Kind of like those Blind Jedi in SWTOR.

I'd love to have the blindfold, with the fire horns Store helmet mog.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I wonder if the blindfold will be part of the head as opposed to an actual helmet texture...as in, you can never remove it. Kind of like those Blind Jedi in SWTOR.

There is a male nefl model with blindfold, so it's fairly fair to assume, that DH blindfolds will work alike - being a part of head texture - so ye, you should be able to have both - DH blindfols and helmet.
    I'm thinking about using cursed vision over that ornate belf one for double DHness :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post

It'll probably be permanent unless you go to the barber shop. Now I am wondering how customizable DHs will be at the barbershop.