Lightbulb [Havoc] What do you want + Brainstorm

As a Havoc demon hunter what do you in want for us to have? What ability's would you find interesting and how would they work? How do you want the playstyle to be?

I personally am wanting it to fairly interactive and have at least a fair amount of depth. From the ability's that we have currently seen they it seems we are going to have a decent amount of ability's that play off of positioning, hopefully this will add a bit to the feel of DH making the high movement useful for allowing us to better use these ability's. One thing I don't want is 75% of our toolkit being frontal cone ability's, but that's more just due to personal preference.

Anyways, what are some of you're ideas?

I wan't a Fists of Fury style ability with your Warglaives. Minus the CC and you can move around the target while doing it. Lasts.. 4-5 Seconds?

OBVS: A glaive throw ability like a Boomarang. Archs around, can hit can enemies in their path.

Some sort of demonic DoT.. Blizz can get creative on the specifics..

Eyebeam to be in the rotation. Because that shit looks amazing.

I'd really have to see what kinds of talents we get before I made a final judgment though, 5 abilities isn't much to work with. Though I get the feeling Fel Rush will be key somehow. (Which seems odd, but that's just it. It's different.)

Don't quite remember but think Fel Rush generated fury so in assuming it'll be worked in somehow could be how HoW worked for dks pre wod as just used when nothing else to really do and needed runic. Eye beam def seems badass though seems more for cleave though, IMO would rather have an ability used for cleave not be used in single target but who knows its awesome either way haha